Do girls like Mac users ?

R2k.

94 posts in this topic

Back when I had my iBook, I would sit at the university campus in my town taking in wireless access for hours. You would not believe the amount of conversations it started.. It actually got me laid on several occasions.

My Hacbook Thinkpad, not so much...

...So the moral of the story? An iBook will get you laid because its white and "cute". Thinkpads are ugly.

Edit: Come to think of it, of all the women I have come to know because of my iBook were art students and creative types... So maybe its just the arty women who love Macs.. LOL

Edit: Come to think of it, of all the women I have come to know because of my iBook were art students and creative types... So maybe its just the arty women who love Macs.. LOL

Couldnt aggree with you more on that. Even recently when i was toting around one of those bondi blue translucent ibooks to school, it was an easy conversation starter. but yeah, the white does look more mature than the fisherprice plastic blue.

And yeah, on a few occasions i brought my mini into my engineering lab and it was swarmed within a few minutes of class starting.

Back when I had my iBook, I would sit at the university campus in my town taking in wireless access for hours. You would not believe the amount of conversations it started.. It actually got me laid on several occasions.

mai phone never got me laid ;)

I do. ;)

Well, three cheers to you!

mai phone never got me laid :(

Its all about location. Find out where the techheads reside on a College/Uni campus and perch under a tree. Look relaxed like your out for a good time and bump the iTunes a little. However, this is only notebook advice. Not phone advice. LOL

womans love me with or withouth a the mac (i dont have one thats why i can tell)just joking , the ones that have been on my house sure loved my dad´s Mini ,they said "oh this is cute "and things like that ...aniway i always tell them that my hack is "bigger" if you know what i mean . ;):afro:

:lol:

womens love me with or withouth a the mac (i dont have one thats why i can tell)just joking , the ones that have been on my house sure loved my dad´s Mini ,they said "oh this is cute "and things like that ...aniway i always tell them that my hack is "bigger" if you know what i mean . ;):)

:lol:

as long as its a Bad Axe were all kewl :P

• 2 weeks later...
they're the good freaky ones anyway :thumbsup_anim:

Well, some of them are. Some of them can be DAMN freaky too =D

Honestly though, they probably have a bit more upstairs than some blonde cheerleader with a d-cup....

"Oh, you have a laptop too? OMG...Aren't they awesome? I mean, I can, like, take it with me places!. Um, no I don't know what kind it is, my parents bought it for me."

"What's an operating system?"

"Apple? Don't you eat those?"

Not phone advice. LOL

i meant maiphone as in mai iphone :P well wait and see :) only a matter of time, with the itunes wifi music store and all :P

Ok, here's a more important question:

Do guys like Mac users ;)

plz stfu PM

i wonder if i bring my $3000 comp and my $600 iphone, someone will think im kewl

Well, I guess if a girl brings up computers on your first date then she'll probably be a nerd in which case you'd be better off without her anyway :unsure:

And if you bring up computers on your first date with a girl then you're probably a nerd in which case you'd be better off without her anyway ;)

Cheers,

hecker

Hahah, delete my post why dont you.

All i said was

"hah, queers, ship them off to an island as well"

but apparently seeing as the mods are bum-chums i cant say anything here now can i?

I didn't ask for your post to be deleted. I't not my fault if you offended a mod.

BTW, Hecker:

ROFL!

Kiko, I deleted your post, and I will continue to do so because I was offended by it, and I'm sure that plenty of other people were too. There are homosexual people out there, and there always will be, the sooner you learn to accept this the better.

I hate arguing with people, especially about such sensitive topics like this. So all I ask is that you please learn to think before you speak,

Oh and btw...

I learned that if I just hate people enough, they eventually go away.

That's not gonna work on me so hold your breath mate :wacko:

-Prawker :(

Hahaha, im not intolerant in anyway, i never said gas the {censored}, just send them to an island (hey it might be a party island :( ). And Prawker, your job description isnt to remove content that offends you, that is what a bad mod would do, i didnt break any of the forums rules in what i said, and i still stand by what i said. If you are going to start to bring your own feelings into the daily runnings of the forum, then its best you resign, as you would'nt be objective as mods are supposed to be.

Btw, any dickhead can show a line of a log, but at least keep it in context next time :thumbsup_anim:. Another thing is, seeing as you seem to be ummm, lacking in most aspects, what part of "Private Message" dont you understand? If you are unable to practice confidentiality then that would be another reason that you shouldnt have mods.

I feel like entertaining you tonight, so here is an example of how easy it is to transform one line of IRC into what you want it to be

Modified: Jul 29 15:20:55 <PRocker267> Ramm is an {censored}

Original: Jul 29 15:20:55 <PRocker267> I caught onto that ages ago, Ramm is an {censored} :( <--- this usually means sarcasm

Kiko,

All I'm saying is that what you said/say is bound to offend some people. My actions are perfectly in-line. You're not an administrator on this site (And you never will be for that matter) so I don't need to you tell me how to do my job. So sorry, but don't get your hopes up, because I'm not resigning. Also, that log was not taken out of context, I pulled that line out from my memory when i was skimming through the channel, so don't expect me to get a perfect match with smilies, punctuation and all that stuff.

You're right, If you want to continue this senseless argument, then send me a PM and I'll think about reading it.

Back on topic folks.

Hahah, big man, "I'll think about reading it" <-- One word for ya mate, gimp

Also, if you pulled that line out of memory then why parade it around as though it was from a log, when you knew yourself that i wasnt 100% complete? A small smiley can make a lot of difference to the way something is percieved. I have every right to tell you how you should be doing your job, considering you are failing miserably in every aspect and it is the users that you serve not the administrators (if they even exist seeing as they as been scarce as of late). The way i see it is that Mod's to you is just a game, if you dont like something, throw it out of the cot. That just bleeds with immaturity and shows you are not ready to do your job at all (if you are even here to do a job)

But if you want me to get back on topic, i will

Note: The topic is "Do girls like Mac users?" (Note the girls part, and stick to it)