Will next weeks 10.5 BETA be the "full" version?

t3mur

21 posts in this topic

So June 11th is really like here.. So it got me thinking about the BETA, and if it would be the exact same as the final version would be, just with bug fixes. What do you guys think?

It's supposed to be feature-complete. Meaning that Apple won't be adding any new features etc, but they'll be working primarily on bug-fixes.

It's possible (and probable) that we may see a few more developer releases before October as Apple fixes stuff and improves what they've already put into Leopard.

If I was Apple, I would put in a crappy, cheap looking theme in the beta release, then replace it in the final release with something amazing. But I would guess that the new UI (if there is one), will be in the beta so that they can work out any bugs that might occur with it.

Add a XP skin to it
:gun: oO pls dont do it, the poor ppl at WWDC

It's supposed to be feature-complete. Meaning that Apple won't be adding any new features etc, but they'll be working primarily on bug-fixes.
Hope and think so too

When I said I hoped that it will fit on a single layer DVD, I just ment the release on monday.. I plan on buying the final in October. I have no problem giving Apple my money... but I'll bootleg the hell out of microsoft products!

who here hasn't stollen from microsoft?

i actually hadn't until i found out about winFLP unless you count using betas that arent public but activate with your legal key

i use vol liscenses xD