Fake iPhone

JonMS

17 posts in this topic

LOL :) Chinese are so funny: That phone is a mess! the interface resembles somehow the nokia s60v3 GUI, the scrollbars seem to be copied from Vi$ta, and the icons are a mixture of apple and linux ones. The double sim card slot is a cool feature though!

The price is HIIIIIGH! Too high! 450 bucks for a horrible copy of something that costs 500$? It is not worth it.

it's a horrible fake. I think all they did was use the same background and to make matters worse they couldn't have taken the time to not take the picture directly infront of the device (nice reflection chief)! haha waste of $$$ better off using those look alike files that were floating around for smart phones.

Well to say to truth on friday i was in market in Afghanistan (Kabul City) and i saw a NOKIA N95 and i was suprised and i ask the men how much it cost and he replied that 140$ and i was huh ? then i look at it and it was Chinise Fake N95 men thats sucks i was about to buy but it even not supporting Bluetooth ..ufff i hate it :thumbsdown_anim: Chinise go to hell ;)

If you're looking for a high quality iPhone clone that actually distinguishes itself, the Meizu M8 might actually deliver once it's released. It runs full fledged Windows CE 6.0, has a 720x480 screen, 4/8 gigs of storage, an optional 3 mp camera with a 0.3 mp webcam on the front face, and runs for about $185 USD for 4 gig without cameras. Plus, the company's already proven they make quality products with their M6.

This is the fake iPhone because i know this main screen.

i saw that picture on iPhone presentation. It was 12:03 too :)

Can you tell me what the hell iPod bags are doing there in the box? Maybe i missed something :thumbsup_anim:

This is the fake iPhone because i know this main screen.

i saw that picture on iPhone presentation. It was 12:03 too :thumbsup_anim:

Can you tell me what the hell iPod bags are doing there in the box? Maybe i missed something ;)

Maybe to make it look more like an Apple product? If they were really going for a copy, why didn't they just make iPhone bags just like those? They already made the phone how hard could a bag be?

Here's a nice knock-off from eBay: NEW&RARE iPHONE iCELL *4GB+MP3 PDA*LIMITED EDITION!!!!!

The extra exclamation points must mean it's good!