[Pre-Release] macOS Ventura 13.2

Anto65
125 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, meaganmargaret said:

Any Z490 users out there?  I'm having trouble with this upgrade due to the changes related to the dyld shared cache.

My daily driver is a Z490 Tomahawk MSI so I don't know how much help I can offer.

@Wayang-NT just wondering how your interface is so different from the norm.

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 23.50.58.png

Edited by eSaF

11 minutes ago, meaganmargaret said:

Well, you might be helpful.  If your Z490 is running Ventura Beta 2, it might.  Do you want to look at my EFI?  Or share yours? (minus the Platform info, of course)

Here is mine for you to compare - Everything works as Beta 2 allows.

EFI.zip

• Like 1

@geekbahaa1 - Can you please go far, far away and peddle your mumbo jumbo else where, no one here is interested in your $hit.

Mods can you do something about this annoying distraction? This nonsense has infiltrated the Threads again after a long while.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, meaganmargaret said:

Then I changed the setting back to Disabled in Misc, and it still booted. (?????)

Hiya - You need to keep this entry as Default otherwise future updates will not be offered.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, surenmunoo said:

У кого-нибудь есть бета-утилита разработчика, моя не работает. 

Я получаю только эту ошибку

1038499032_Скриншот2023-01-13at07_29_55.png.76f777b5f268784f4fa6e19dd08755f4.png

Two options, which one works I don't remember anymore.

macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.dmg.zip 497194_macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.dmg.zip

• Like 3

23 hours ago, LockDown said:

👆 Did you get the incremental update using iMac20,2?

Sorry for late reply- in did get it, but was unable to complete the incremental update-always get 'a failed to complete -firmware....' blah blah blah message during the final stage when downloading using iMac20,2-so always have to use the full installer- I have had this problem for a while- don't know if it is related to this profile?

Build 1: iMac20,2, i5-9400F, Samsung 16GB DDR4 RAM, MSI Z390 Gaming Plus, Radeon RX 580 8GB, OC 0.8.8

Edited by ndungu6678

1 hour ago, ndungu6678 said:

Build 1: iMac20,2, i5-9400F, Samsung 16GB DDR4 RAM, MSI Z390 Gaming Plus, Radeon RX 580 8GB,

I'd say this is more suited at most to an iMac Pro1.1 which falls in the i5 CPU class with no integrated Graphics. The iMac 20,2 is more suited to a machine with an i9 CPU with integrated Graphics in tandem with a dedicated Graphics card installed, whether your unsuited SmUUID has a bearing for 'Failed to Complete Firmware' message, I don't know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, eSaF said:

I'd say this is more suited at most to an iMac Pro1.1 which falls in the i5 CPU class with no integrated Graphics. The iMac 20,2 is more suited to a machine with an i9 CPU with integrated Graphics in tandem with a dedicated Graphics card installed, whether your unsuited SmUUID has a bearing for 'Failed to Complete Firmware' message, I don't know.

Thanks eSaF for that clarification-what you say makes sense cause that was my previous profile long time ago and never had the download issue then-i am changing my profile right now too  iMac Pro1,1-will also see if download completes

Build 1: iMac20,2, i5-9400F, Samsung 16GB DDR4 RAM, MSI Z390 Gaming Plus, Radeon RX 580 8GB, OC 0.8.8

• Like 1

23 hours ago, surenmunoo said:

Anyone have the developer beta utility, mine does not see to work. 

I only get this error

If you download the developer beta utility from a source other than the Apple website, you may get the gatekeeper policy error unless you disable gatekeeper.

sudo spctl --master-disable

EDIT:  Looks like I arrived at the party too late.  The price one pays for living in the Pacific Time Zone.

Edited by mnfesq
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2