[Pre-Release] macOS Ventura 13.2

Antonuccio
125 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Today I need your help, after updating to 13.2 beta 2, after leaving the hack shutdown during the night, in the morning suddenly I wasn't able to connect to the wired internet, for that reason I was forced to make a fresh installation...

To make a along story short at this moment i can't enable a OpenCanopy theme at start no matter what I do, I'll upload my EFI without personal information for you review...

Thanks in Advance 

config.plist.zip

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, MorenoAv said:

Hi guys,

Today I need your help, after updating to 13.2 beta 2, after leaving the hack shutdown during the night, in the morning suddenly I wasn't able to connect to the wired internet, for that reason I was forced to make a fresh installation...

To make a along story short at this moment i can't enable a OpenCanopy theme at start no matter what I do, I'll upload my EFI without personal information for you review...

Thanks in Advance 

config.plist.zip 4.46 kB · 2 downloads

What OC version do you use ? When you update Opencore.efi, do you also update the drivers ? 🤫

Edited by Matgen84
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Matgen84 said:

What OC version do you use ? When you update Opencore.efi, do you also update the drivers ? 🤫

The Drivers should always be updated with every new OC version release. Using an automated app such as OCAT, the whole OC package is updated including Drivers albeit you need to include the kexts by ticking the Kext update box.

If you're not using an app as such and doing it by hand, you should always replace the current Drivers with the ones from the new OC version to minimise a mismatch.

@MorenoAv - If you like, remove your personal data, zip and upload the EFI Folder here and we will check any mismatches for you.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AlfredoM said:

how about the constant harassment
of the notifications of the login items in the RC version from ?
was something changed?

Hi - What harassment notifications, can you be more specific?

• Like 3

LoL @antuneddu, sometimes i'am funny this way...

Thank you

but this is the signal that my EFI is alright? 

I don't know why it don't show in my hack then, but sometimes hackintoshing works without an itch others are a PITA ...

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Like 4

@MorenoAv - Hi had a look at your EFI Folder, didn't see anything misplaced apart from the HfsPlus.efi Driver which when tested with Ovalidate comes up as out dated. Whether that would cause you an issue or how much I don't know but worth looking into.

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.48.48.png

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

LoL @antuneddu, sometimes i'am funny this way...

Thank you

but this is the signal that my EFI is alright? 

I don't know why it don't show in my hack then, but sometimes hackintoshing works without an itch others are a PITA ...

But I didn't understand the Gui still doesn't work for you?
Have you tried with the EFI ( yours 😆 ) that i posted ? ( put your serials back )

Edited by antuneddu

No magic... I don't use OC betas usually
i only switch OCAT to DEV.  ver. 0.8.9 and updated your EFI ... you probably didn't update Opencanopy 🤷‍♂️

HFSPLUS was updated 2 weeks ago ... I think

I'm ruling out this is the GUI issue

https://github.com/acidanthera/OcBinaryData/blob/master/Drivers/HfsPlus.efi

Edited by antuneddu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

HfsPlus.efi, isn't updated for several months now ... for that reason it's flagged by OCAT...

To be honest I don't make any exceptions when I am updating OC, all files are updated in line with the new version.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, eSaF said:

Hi - What harassment notifications, can you be more specific?

I mean that every time you restart, the notifications about login objects come up in the top right corner, sometimes 6 or 7 pieces.

I also googled it and a lot of people write that it is a known bug and that Aople also knows about it.

That's why I asked if this bug was fixed in the 13.2 RC Build.

3 hours ago, eSaF said:

@MorenoAv - Hi had a look at your EFI Folder, didn't see anything misplaced apart from the HfsPlus.efi Driver which when tested with Ovalidate comes up as out dated. Whether that would cause you an issue or how much I don't know but worth looking into.

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.48.48.png

@eSaF where did you get the tool, "Sync OC" which can be seen in your screenshot?

• Like 1

OC Can not boot into Venture with Nvidia GPU(No Intel GPU)?Any suggestions?Working just fine with Clover.

Does macOS support DP cable?HDMI works perfectly but I changed to DP cable with black screen! Also why I got only 30Hz refresh rate with HDMI because of old Nvidia GPU?