[pre-release] macOS Ventura

3,556 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hervé said:

Setting iGPU VRAM to 1536MB (unifiedmem 00000060 DATA) is useless and unnecessary, it's the default value. Does no harm of course.

Those who end up with black screen may try the WEG boot arg igfxonln=1 though I doubt it'll bring the built-in LCD to life.

Can you confirm the correct file size of WhateverGreen.kext for HD 530 is 526 KB (v.1.6.0) because I'm confused by the above debate about it.Also I found its file size will be changed to 525 KB automatically after successful booting.

Edited by jsl2000

2 hours ago, Hervé said:

You know how much as I do; I've no HD530 system and never had any. At this stage, I can't see why HD530 would not work just the same as HD520 does.

My HD530 works flawlessly, tbh works better with kbl framebuffer rather than with skl one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SchlachtbankHS said:

My HD530 works flawlessly, tbh works better with kbl framebuffer rather than with skl one

Thanks for your info.

Can you confirm the file size of your WhatEverGreen.kext is 525KB or 526 KB for my comparison ?

second safari shortcut in app dir disappear...but no "utility" dir like on B1...mail.app preferences privacy not working like on B1...etc etc etc... one step a time LoL

Edited by D3v1L
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HyperX7 said:

I couldn't see any update on my laptop. Any idea?

I use kabylake frame buffer.

make sure that SIP is enabled and SecureBootModel is set to default.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1