[Pre-Release] macOS Catalina 10.15.2

gengik84
90 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2019 at 11:39 PM, Dragster27 said:

I'm having the exact same issue... with my Haswell laptop... I've an external display connected to it via HDMI so I set brightness in the laptop to a minimum.. but sometimes it turns up at full brightnesst after a reboot... also waking it up from sleep resets the brightness level to the max.  I'm running the latest closer available with latest whatevergreen and lilu.

I'm not using AppleBacklitFixup.kext but the PNLF patch provided in whatevergreen as an SSDT patch in clover/apci/patched. Also native nvram is working properly... I've tested via clover scripts which is also working but it didn't make any difference.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

D.

---- I just discovered that the issue i am having with the brightness turned all the way up whenever i boot is an issue with clover (the recent versions. what i was using right now with the brightness issue is clover v2.5k_r5098). because i just used my backup usb with an older version of clover (v. 5036) and the issue was fixed -- my hack at start up retains the level of brightness i had before i shut down. 

Edited by hohoho

• 2 weeks later...