Insanely HackBeast GA Z390 DESIGNARE - Thunderbolt - Full DSDT patches - Clover - OpenCore

MaLd0n

235 posts in this topic

568824548_73116985_2132949533678364_3414822063465037824_n(1).thumb.jpg.bf7dad79e4877bc4bc6694b0dd54ecd0.jpg

On 8/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, MaLd0n said:

Use my efi folder, reboot and extract one send_me, ill patch for u

Hi Olarila,

I have used your EFI folder my Hackintosh works perfectly. Thank you for the Effort! I shall donate to your paypal later.

Do I need to do anything else? I have changed my serial to a new one. do you need my Efi Folder?

Do I need this OEM table, ACPI/BLOCK? I don't understand this. will thunderbolt work on this setup? everything seems to be working very well. 

My spec is below.

I9 9900KS

Z390 Designare

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DIMM 3200MHz C16

Amd Pulse Radeon Rx580 8GB Video Card.

Samsung 512 pro Ssd

Samsung 1tb Plus Ssd

568824548_73116985_2132949533678364_3414822063465037824_n(1).thumb.jpg.bf7dad79e4877bc4bc6694b0dd54ecd0.jpg

Edited by Ng007

12 hours ago, Ng007 said:

Hi Olarila,

I have used your EFI folder my Hackintosh works perfectly. Thank you for the Effort! I shall donate to your paypal later.

Do I need to do anything else? I have changed my serial to a new one. do you need my Efi Folder?

Do I need this OEM table, ACPI/BLOCK? I don't understand this. will thunderbolt work on this setup? everything seems to be working very well. 

My spec is below.

I9 9900KS

Z390 Designare

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DIMM 3200MHz C16

Amd Pulse Radeon Rx580 8GB Video Card.

Samsung 512 pro Ssd

Samsung 1tb Plus Ssd

Ng Mojave.png

u need post one dump for dsdt edits

--Run_Me
RunMe.app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A

Hi, i build a hackintosh with Gb Z390 Designare , i9 9900k , with Saphire nitro+ Rx 5700 XT , HyperX Predator RGB 64gb 3200 MHz , On Catalina 10.15.1 everything works well, instead of  instaling mac os, have a glitch , need to install via iGpu then swap to rx 5700 , so my quescion is can i use your DSDT, SSDT for my sistem? or i need to patch my ? and how i can turn on thunderbolt? 

19 minutes ago, Gheorghe1902 said:

Hi, i build a hackintosh with Gb Z390 Designare , i9 9900k , with Saphire nitro+ Rx 5700 XT , HyperX Predator RGB 64gb 3200 MHz , On Catalina 10.15.1 everything works well, instead of  instaling mac os, have a glitch , need to install via iGpu then swap to rx 5700 , so my quescion is can i use your DSDT, SSDT for my sistem? or i need to patch my ? and how i can turn on thunderbolt? 

use my efi from first post and extract files for dsdt edit

Hello have you done any update on the EFI folder on first post since September? I've been using your EFI and have been running smoothly on Mojave, but I'm wondering if there has been update support for Catalina yet? Thank you! 

28 minutes ago, qkypgy said:

Hello have you done any update on the EFI folder on first post since September? I've been using your EFI and have been running smoothly on Mojave, but I'm wondering if there has been update support for Catalina yet? Thank you! 

updated every month in same link

• Thanks 1

hi @MaLd0n, have you tried with the latest F8 bios version, a huge improvement to the uefi gui, but I can not enable iGPU, if I enable iGPU, clover/opencore both told me the famous ERROR allocating 0xxxxx error, and some time the opencore even told me, the only valid value for slide is 0/3, and I tried 0,1,2,3, none of these working.

30 minutes ago, steve3d said:

hi @MaLd0n, have you tried with the latest F8 bios version, a huge improvement to the uefi gui, but I can not enable iGPU, if I enable iGPU, clover/opencore both told me the famous ERROR allocating 0xxxxx error, and some time the opencore even told me, the only valid value for slide is 0/3, and I tried 0,1,2,3, none of these working.

is a old problem with some mobos

https://www.nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-osxaptiofixdrv-allocaterelocblock-error-update/

On 11/15/2019 at 6:25 PM, MaLd0n said:

Hi Olarila.com Thanks for your EFI I was able to install Mac OS 10.15.2 Beta 2 on my system, it's working fine but my UHD 630 is not recognized and audio is not working for me. Can I post my runme.app Dump to take a look ?  thanks a lot ;)

My Build: 

Gigabyte Z390 Designare

CPU: Core i9 9900k

GPU: Red Devil RX 5700 XT 8G GDDR6

RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB x2 = 32GB SSD:

SSD Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB M2

PSU:Cooler Master V750

12 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Thank you so much, just a question, I opened the Patched folder and I have 3 files .aml

Do I have to remove them and replace with the DSDT.aml or only add the DSDT.aml in the folder?

I apologize for my question I'm very beginner of Hackintosh

Attached the screen shot of Folder in EFI

Thanks

Schermata 2019-11-19 alle 14.22.20.png

Schermata 2019-11-19 alle 14.32.19.png

Edited by Contedracula081
Added Screenshot

52 minutes ago, Contedracula081 said:

Thank you so much, just a question, I opened the Patched folder and I have 3 files .aml

Do I have to remove them and replace with the DSDT.aml or only add the DSDT.aml in the folder?

I apologize for my question I'm very beginner of Hackintosh

Attached the screen shot of Folder in EFI

Thanks

dont remove, just put dsdt there too and reboot

Thank you so much!

A beer is already on the way just offered a few mins ago... :yes:

Do you know about the FanSpeed Vega64 Nitro+issue?

I've seen that was not an issue with the version Nitro+ but unfortunately I hear the fans fast 

5 minutes ago, Contedracula081 said:

Thank you so much!

A beer is already on the way just offered a few mins ago... :yes:

Do you know about the FanSpeed Vega64 Nitro+issue?

I've seen that was not an issue with the version Nitro+ but unfortunately I hear the fans fast 

https://github.com/corpnewt/VGTabMerge

14 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

I don't understand very well, unfortunately I'm a very beginner, do you think is the same and works fine this way?

Thanks

Edited by Contedracula081
typo

7 hours ago, Contedracula081 said:

I have another question, how did you use the original Bluetooth? 

I bought the TpLink card as in list, and of course it hasn't the bluetooth 

Thanks

don't work