Insanely HackBeast GA Z390 DESIGNARE - Thunderbolt - Full DSDT patches - Clover - OpenCore

MaLd0n

235 posts in this topic

HI.. Thanks for your EFI. I just installed Mojave 10.14.6 (18G2022) using Your Clover EFI. Its stable & perfect.. But replaced Virtual SMC by FakeSMC & Censor kexts.

My config is:

Z390 Designare, i9-9900K, SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5,

16GB Corsair vengence 3200MHz, ADATA Gammix S11 Pro 512GB, Master Liquid 360R Cooler.

One major problem is RX 580 Fans are not running.. Runs only for GPU benchmark tests.

Here is my RunMe generated file..

Send me nareshs-imac.zip

16 minutes ago, ragavanvjy said:

Sapphire official page says "Enjoy the silence! Under light workloads, the fans won’t spin at all. They restart when you fire up a new game. This ensures your GPU stays cool." So Fans will spin only on heavy loads... :-) Fine.

yes, just 60c+

put it in clover/acpi/patched, reboot and enjoy

DSDT.aml.zip

21 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

yes, just 60c+

put it in clover/acpi/patched, reboot and enjoy

DSDT.aml.zip

Wow.. Thanks brother..

;-) I have 2x16GB 3200Mhz RAM.. Boot Loop & No display on slot A1 & B1 or A2 & B2..

On slot A1, A2 RAM detected on OS, but BIOS warning recommending A2 & B2. So removed 1 RAM..

Any one facing same issue!

Edited by ragavanvjy

53 minutes ago, myfeltgood said:

Okay...I’m not sure why but USB ports no longer work when I place DSDT.aml in the patches folder.

?

use only my folder with my dsdt

u can create one injector usb with hackintool and remove usbinjectall

@MaLd0n

I Have working perfectly! Had to add one thing to the rx580 to boot the video card. Can you patch, please?

One other question, I used your old set up with mac 1.1 on 9900ks & Z390 Desingnare on my other build. can I change to the new patches? the 19.1 seems faster than my other system?, Should I use your New EFi Folder? Have you tweaked it all to run better?

thanks again. 

Send me Ryans-iMac.zip

5 minutes ago, Ng007 said:

@MaLd0n

I Have working perfectly! Had to add one thing to the rx580 to boot the video card. Can you patch, please?

One other question, I used your old set up with mac 1.1 on 9900ks & Z390 Desingnare on my other build. can I change to the new patches? the 19.1 seems faster than my other system?, Should I use your New EFi Folder? Have you tweaked it all to run better?

thanks again. 

Send me Ryans-iMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

update kexts and bootloader

u can use iMacpro or iMac19

in catalina u we dont need internal graphics, just use shikigva=144

• Like 1

@MaLd0n Have a lil problem and not sure what's causing it, but My graphics are only running @ 30Hz ? I noticed the lag yesterday and can't seem to get it running @ 60hz as it  used to.. Any ideas or way you could help me out please? Both my displays are connected via Display port and not HDMI. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 4.28.03 PM.png

Okay...I'm having trouble with your EFI folder. It keeps restarting now. The last thing I get is:

"System uptime in nanoseconds: 17705376424

last loaded kext at 16737050160: >AudioAUUC 1.70 (addr 0xffffff7f04d12000, size 32768)

loaded kexts:

Attempting system restart..."

"Double Post, Double Cycle Boot issue"

I have almost same system config as this guide..
Z390 Designare
i9-9900K
Sapphire Pulse RX 580 8GB
Corsair Vengeance 2x16GB 3200MHz.

I followed this guide & got my system running with Mojave properly Thanks..

But I'm facing Double Cycle Boot (double post) issue... [Cold Boot->Power On->Power Off->Power On->Booting into OS]

Tried Re flashing bios, Windows OS with default BIOS settings, without GPU, Different RAM.. Same results..

Someone please help me out...

On 2/24/2020 at 9:06 AM, myfeltgood said:

I just noticed my preview and quick look isn’t working. I read that enabling IGPU in BIOS would fix this but when I do I’m faced with a “couldn’t allocate runtime...” error. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Do you have a DGPU ?

If so to use iGPU you must be using the correct SMBIOS Profile 19,1, then enable iGPU in BIOS

On 2/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, DazzboDuck said:

Do you have a DGPU ?

If so to use iGPU you must be using the correct SMBIOS Profile 19,1, then enable iGPU in BIOS

Thanks to much for responding. I have an RX 560 and has the SMBIOS set to 19,1. When I would enable IGPU I would get the “couldn’t allocate runtime area...” error. What seemed to work was halving the DVMT pre-allocated and DVMT max.

Hi MeLd0n,

I just bought almost the same setup, with only the cage and coolers that are different. 

One question does arise, how did you managed to get TB3 working? Can't seem to get it working yet... Same as the fix to shut down the Hack from Mac, which is not working yet. Still trying to get it fixed.

Hopefully you know how to get the TB3 ports working on Mac.

Big thanks for your EFI file. We used it and it worked great!

Thanks for sharing everything, hopefully you know the workaround for this as well!

Daan