Insanely HackBeast GA Z390 DESIGNARE - Thunderbolt - Full DSDT patches - Clover - OpenCore

MaLd0n

235 posts in this topic

here is my list

----------------------------------------------
Model   : Hackintosh (SMBIOS: iMac19,1)

motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Designare(BIOS F8)
OS      : macOS Catalina 10.15.2 19C57
CPU     : Intel Core i9-9900K
Memory  :G.Skill 3200 16G*2
Disk    : WD SN750 500G
Graphics: Sapphire RX 590 (8 GB), 1920 x 1080 (1080p FHD - Full High Definition)

almost every thing work well, i guess. but in system infomation->hardware->pci only have two devices,

can you help me modify the ddst, many many thanks!!

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 1.23.38 AM.png

Send me dalianmaos-imac.zip

Edited by dalianmao

1 hour ago, LoSao said:

Now on 10.15.3 without any problems. Thanks for your work !

enjoy

21 minutes ago, dalianmao said:

here is my list

Model   : Hackintosh (SMBIOS: iMac19,1)

motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Designare(BIOS F8)
OS      : macOS Catalina 10.15.2 19C57
CPU     : Intel Core i9-9900K
Memory  :G.Skill 3200 16G*2
Disk    : WD SN750 500G
Graphics: Sapphire RX 590 (8 GB), 1920 x 1080 (1080p FHD - Full High Definition)

almost every thing work well, i guess. but in system infomation->hardware->pci only have two devices,

can you help me modify the ddst, many many thanks!!

Send me dalianmaos-imac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

2 hours ago, dalianmao said:

Unfortunately it doesn't work.

i had try patch folder one file or the total four file , none of them can work,

is there something wrong?

thank you!!

u need use only my efi from first post, after install system, mount efi and paste full efi folder with dsdt there, only it

2 hours ago, frisbee20 said:

Hi MaLd0n,

That last motherboard was replaced and I just installed the Designare (BIOS F9b).  I've attached the origin dumps from clover.  Can you look them over again?  I'm happy to donate again as well for your time on this.

Thanks!

origin.zip

here we go

radeon 4xx or 5xx series

DSDT.RX4.5 SERIES.zip

vega, radeon vii or 5700 series

DSDT.VEGA.VII.5700.zip

48 minutes ago, frisbee20 said:

Thanks MaLd0n.  Still weird random reboots on this board too.  And it's not wanting to boot from the NVMe drive, boot from USB then NVMe.  I'll keep troubleshooting.  Thanks again for the help.

extract one sendme, i'll check

--Run_Me
RunMe.app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A

Thanks soooo Much, I have been on the Tony page for years and this was by far the easiest Hack ever done! Ill be honest I just plopped your EFI over my OLD z370 Aorus G7 install on Catalina.. I tried with 4 from an alternate site with NO luck, couldn't seem to even make a boot loader that wouldn't crash and running Catalina and not Mojave was even more difficult as there aren't many tools over there.. I have what appears to be a rock solid system w/ the exception I am running a Radeon VII and the sleep function doesnt work? It crashes and reboots about a min into sleep. Is there a solution for this? Also as stated I just plugged your EFI in and it worked and am afraid to break it but the USB inject All is the Kext mapping my ports.. I am not too skilled when it comes to Custom SSDT's and map port Kext.. I see your app "RunMe" but it doesnt complete and even after watching the video I can't seem to see where Its even asking to be added to Privacy ? Should I just be happy it runs? PS I donated , Well worth it :) Thank you again

1 Thing that's not working is My Fenvi FV-T919 Wifi / BT4 PCI add-on card, well Wifi works but Not the Bluetooth, If I use my USB dongle for BT it works immediately ?

Ideas, Thoughts ?

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 12.46.23 AM.png

Edited by viccan

5 minutes ago, frisbee20 said:

Here you go MaLd0n...  I was able to get it boot from NVMe, not sure what caused that issue.  Running stress test on it now to see if reboots are continuing. Thanks for your time on this again.

RunMeDump--frisbee20.zip

first put ur rx580 in first slot x16

Largura de Banda PCIe: x8

bad x8, run at x16

10 hours ago, viccan said:

Thanks soooo Much, I have been on the Tony page for years and this was by far the easiest Hack ever done! Ill be honest I just plopped your EFI over my OLD z370 Aorus G7 install on Catalina.. I tried with 4 from an alternate site with NO luck, couldn't seem to even make a boot loader that wouldn't crash and running Catalina and not Mojave was even more difficult as there aren't many tools over there.. I have what appears to be a rock solid system w/ the exception I am running a Radeon VII and the sleep function doesnt work? It crashes and reboots about a min into sleep. Is there a solution for this? Also as stated I just plugged your EFI in and it worked and am afraid to break it but the USB inject All is the Kext mapping my ports.. I am not too skilled when it comes to Custom SSDT's and map port Kext.. I see your app "RunMe" but it doesnt complete and even after watching the video I can't seem to see where Its even asking to be added to Privacy ? Should I just be happy it runs? PS I donated , Well worth it :) Thank you again

1 Thing that's not working is My Fenvi FV-T919 Wifi / BT4 PCI add-on card, well Wifi works but Not the Bluetooth, If I use my USB dongle for BT it works immediately ?

Ideas, Thoughts ?

extract one dump, i'll check

--Run_Me
RunMe.app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

Very Nice Sleep Works like a charm You Da MAN!!!! Only question and its not a big deal but any Idea why my Fenvi Bluetooth isn't working? If I unplug my BlueTooth Dongle I lose Bluetooth? But otherwise looks very good.. Also I am using the USB Inject all Kext, Is it better to map or am I ok just leaving InjectALL ? 

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 8.02.10 PM.png

1 hour ago, viccan said:

Very Nice Sleep Works like a charm You Da MAN!!!! Only question and its not a big deal but any Idea why my Fenvi Bluetooth isn't working? If I unplug my BlueTooth Dongle I lose Bluetooth? But otherwise looks very good.. Also I am using the USB Inject all Kext, Is it better to map or am I ok just leaving InjectALL ? 

create one injector with hackintool