Playstation 3 For Sale

Tech607

36 posts in this topic

Make me a Offer for this unit. I will send it to you. It is the hottest Christmas gift going and you can have it in time for Christmas. If interested you can drop me a email also at growthplan111@netscape.net. Then we can go into further detail about payment and shipping. Thanks!

Sorry for the email mix up! The growthplan111 email is active! then I can give you my direct email address.

479bre2.jpg?ph4jOYFBNo9yjjQ7

c348re2.jpg?ph4jOYFByIuNX7Rj

• 3 weeks later...

I'll beat $4, I'm going for $5

well i would pay $600 for it but no more than i could get for it in stores. i camped out last year for the 360 and it is a waste for me. with college and school i havent played it in months, it just sets there. i am really interested in this becuase you can isntall linux on it and it. i didnt get one this time around becuase of the awesome macbook pro, i dont think you can compare the two.

Yeah, the PS3 sucks. Anyone who'd waste any more than $400 on a game system without a game needs a life...

nice opinion... the ps3 is extremely powerful (although I will have to side with you on the $400.00 + kind of but in different terms, and we have yet to see what any of the next gen systems offer)

good luck selling it here, and btw, just pop it on ebay and you should get at least a grand for it.... but most (all) of us here have enough sense not to pay 2-3 times the regular price of one for something that will only be obsolete allmost right after we get it, and if you were at all serious you would have put a price up, and just out of curiosity (and if its not stupid.... i may be interested, but keep in mind i have no problem waiting until next shipment to not have to pay waaaaaaaaay to much for one) pop me a pm with the price.

-bwhsh8r