SSL Certificate Expired

ggzz

15 posts in this topic

The site's SSL certificate is now expired.. "Not Valid After: Thursday, September 6, 2018".
In order to post this screenshot and information, I had to rollback my System time to yesterday as Chrome religiously warns about it even though I have agreed to proceed unsafely already.. It harasses for each and every link on the site..

WxX2rwI.png

Shows for EVERY link you click on this forum..

m8ayldA.png

Edited by ggzz

• 1 year later...
23 hours ago, XLR said:

I still have to refresh every page 3 times before i can access it, using latest firefox... Certificate issues

Me too.

Please fix it ASAP !

2 hours ago, Hervé said:

Yup, same here; I guess the certificate was finally renewed! :thumbsup_anim:

I PM'd fubra support early today and they gently replied - They checked and updated things where necessary and it seems that that did the trick... finally.  :weight_lift:

The general forum performances, broken search indexer and other things should also be treating very quickly... hopefully.  ^_^

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, fantomas said:

I PM'd fubra support early today and they gently replied - They checked and updated things where necessary and it seems that that did the trick... finally.  :weight_lift:

The general forum performances, broken search indexer and other things should also be treating very quickly... hopefully.  ^_^

Thanks for contacting the support team and yeah the over all performance seems to be improved and there are no more ssl certificate errors so far.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, fantomas said:

@fantomas you rock! :D

Thanks man ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Whoever hosts the insanelymac.com website likely has at least one of their systems not updating the SSL certificate every so often - certbot does that if scheduled on server's crond(8), but if you are using multiple backend host servers, it would be even smarter if one machine updated the certificate and others just replicate it. Causes less requests to LetsEncrypt.com servers and keeps all either updated or broken - which then is easy to identify and fix.