Allan

Upload Files in Downloads section.

21 posts in this topic

Hello guys, how you doing?

The most of you have problems to upload a file in our Downloads section, and to help you guys, I can upload it for you.

Follow this steps:

Post here the link of the files using the most common services such as DropBox, Google Drive.
Post the comments, such as the details.
Images - Screenshots with a good quality.

And the most important - The credits! Always post the name of the person who deserves the credit for the work, without this, the file will not be uploaded.

I hope that I can help you guys. ;) 

OBS: Please don't flood this topic with unuseful posts, the main objective of it is for help you :wink_anim:

Advertisement
Posted (edited)

Hi Allan, it's me again.

Would like to update HWSensor3 to r140 but now we have also a .dmg file in addition to the pkg. Can we add both?

These the files:

HWSensors-3_r140.dmg.zip

HWSensors-3_r140.pkg.zip

the file version should be so "r140"

changes:

added EDID parser, detailed GPU info, better associations of the sensors and relative log, Z87P-D3 configuration for ITE87x by maoyeye

Also we support new languages, but I write  this by my self after the new files will be submitted.

Thanks!

Edited by vector sigma
typo

Hello @Qwels. We (Admins/Mods) are analysing if will be a good idea to do this here.

We already has the official releases at SF, and this final releases are tested before put to the public.

Thank you. InsanelyMac Staff Team :)

There's really an error with upload images (again).

But for this you can use imgur.com - Oops, there's not possible even using BBCode :surprised:

:cry:

1 hour ago, Allan said:

There's really an error with upload images (again).

But for this you can use imgur.com - Oops, there's not possible even using BBCode :surprised:

Yes, I tried other image upload providers before the send to post but as you say BBCode doesn't work

Posted (edited)

@Allan, please I need to upload a new version of HWSensor3 here.

new revision is r164 and below is "What's new":

• kexts are 64-bit only, compiled in El Capitan for a good compatibility with Mojave and all other supported OSes

• Fixed dark appearance in Mojave (r162)

• New way to show GPUs information from IOAccelerator for supported cards (r156)

• USB devices monitoring (r147)

• GPU's Metal and Performance Statistics (r142)

• add new nuvoton chips (r141)

pkg here

dmg here

Thanks in advance!

Edited by vector sigma

16 hours ago, Allan said:

Done! ;)

If you get more screenshots of this new version, send me, and I'll try to upload then. :whistle:

Allan, why I can't upload screenshots? Some restrictions to file?

37 minutes ago, Slice said:

Allan, why I can't upload screenshots? Some restrictions to file?

Neither I can upload the screenshots. It's another bug at the Forum...:(

Just uploaded this:

GPUs.png.87c69d36cfbf9f2de6956d18d154c56

and worked. Just a problem if you drag the image instead of using the button because the image get opened in Safari.. but not so uploaded to the post.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now