I want install High Sierra on my pc . my CPU is : AMD Ryzen 3 2200g and my MotherBoard is : ASUS EX A320m. and 8gb ram DDR4 ram . i dont have any external gripch card. i have seen some video on youtube how to install High Sierra but they use extranal gripch card to make it good but i don't have any extranal gripch card . on my windows sysem the shared gpu is 2GB which is using my ram to crate the vega gripch . i want know is it possible to install High Sierra on my pc with out any extarnal gripsh card ?
Here is what I used to install and configure the system:
- Video settings: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/334899-intel-framebuffer-patching-using-whatevergreen/
- Wi-Fi settings: https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup
- Bluetooth settings: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM/blob/master/README.md
- Touchpad settings: https://voodooi2c.github.io
- Cardreader settings: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321080-sineteks-driver-for-realtek-rtsx-sdhc-card-readers/
- Clover, version v2.5k r5033: https://github.com/Dids/clover-builder/releases/tag/v2.5k_r5033
- The results of the work of many developers in this and other forums.
- Video: Full HD x 60Hz accelerated video on embedded and external (HDMI) monitors
- Sound: embedded and external (audio jack + HDMI audio)
- Touchpad (gestures)
- USB2 && USB3 ports
- VGA WebCam
- Sleep mode
- Display brightness and volume control using function keys
- Battery Indication
- Automatically dimming the screen when the laptop is running on battery power
- Sound notification when external power is connected
What does not work?
How to use
1. Update BIOS to version 2.02. Secure boot must be disabled, Touchpad settings - Advanced
2. To make a bootable flash drive, you can use my EFI directory (link at the end of the message) Tested for High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G8030) && Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95) && Catalina 10.15 (19A558d) installation.
Note: you must insert your own SeralNumber && MLB && ROM in the config.plist file.
3. After installation, just copy EFI directory from flash drive to the system drive.
4. Install kexts BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext && BrcmPatchRAM2.kext to the /Library/Extensions and update system caches.
Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed.
Now i want to try again to install macOS.
this is my spec:
CPU: i7 6500U with HD520
SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
Ethernet: Realtek 8100
Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)
P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
Thanks in advance