Ryzen Clover Installation Guide macOS Sierra

Gigamaxx

1,334 posts in this topic

just got my r9 270x for 60 us dollars lol on offer up getting 81fps on cinebench every other benchmark works i'm thinking it's the nvidia web drivers that was giving me bad performance....

anyone know how to boot? i'm getting white distorted screen when i try to boot up. i found a weird fix i have to start my pc with hdmi when it finished booting mac it goes black. then i disconnect and reconnect my display port and everything scales normal. any one knows with a fix? i get that white screen when i try to load up mac with display port

use futomaki framebuffer and inject...i got 54 fps benchmark on cinebench using my r7 250...if u still receiving blackscreen u need to patch ur framebuffer port

use futomaki framebuffer and inject...i got 54 fps benchmark on cinebench using my r7 250...if u still receiving blackscreen u need to patch ur framebuffer port

thanks ill i did is start my computer with display port and hdmi the connected to my monitor and graphics card. computer starts up up in hdmi mode. once is loaded to mac it's shows the background and freezes. then i just switch to display port and i can log in lol ? and it works no lag or nothing wonder why hdmi is 30ghz display port 60

thanks ill i did is start my computer with display port and hdmi the connected to my monitor and graphics card. computer starts up up in hdmi mode. once is loaded to mac it's shows the background and freezes. then i just switch to display port and i can log in lol and it works no lag or nothing wonder why hdmi is 30ghz display port 60

HDMI connection bandwidth is limited to 30hz when used at 4K. You could either use two HDMI's or one DP to get 4K at 60hz. This is a little unknown fact of HDMI, for watching movies on a TV, no problem, but for computer use it's a disaster.

All-in-all, is not a problem of your ryzentosh :)

HDMI connection bandwidth is limited to 30hz when used at 4K. You could either use two HDMI's or one DP to get 4K at 60hz. This is a little unknown fact of HDMI, for watching movies on a TV, no problem, but for computer use it's a disaster.

All-in-all, is not a problem of your ryzentosh :)

thanks ! hopefully they get the nvidia thing we drivers sorted out. i'm just having a minor issue on my msi hackintosh i can't get ALC1220 audio to work. any suggestions?

thanks ! hopefully they get the nvidia thing we drivers sorted out. i'm just having a minor issue on my msi hackintosh i can't get ALC1220 audio to work. any suggestions?

voodoohda?

voodoohda?

At the moment this is the only solution ?

or we have something else  , like this for the 200 series motherboards ?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321300-native-alc1220-audio-for-200-series-motherboards/

Edit.

Yesterday i receive a gtx1080 and have the same problem .. poor performance under osx......

Somebody know if it has a fix ?

thanks ill i did is start my computer with display port and hdmi the connected to my monitor and graphics card. computer starts up up in hdmi mode. once is loaded to mac it's shows the background and freezes. then i just switch to display port and i can log in lol ? and it works no lag or nothing wonder why hdmi is 30ghz display port 60

Mac OS X only supports 30Hz 4K for HDMI, there is talk that High Sierra may have 60K support, but to sure about this.    

I put my R7 265 back in and ran some benches.     

post-1753549-0-70491500-1498413446_thumb.png

post-1753549-0-28586200-1498413469_thumb.png

post-1753549-0-15257500-1498413493_thumb.png

or we have something else , like this for the 200 series motherboards ?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321300-native-alc1220-audio-for-200-series-motherboards/

Edit.

Yesterday i receive a gtx1080 and have the same problem .. poor performance under osx......

there is no fix i've been saying hang for the past couple of post lol

Mac OS X only supports 30Hz 4K for HDMI, there is talk that High Sierra may have 60K support, but to sure about this.

okay nice yeah it works that way but i'm getting better performance with the r9 270x in just going to have to wait for update on web drivers or a fix

or we have something else  , like this for the 200 series motherboards ?

Edit.

I've been searching like others and found on Intel setups people are using the Lilukext it's for Intel hd 530 and 630 graphics issues in sierra 12.5 and beyond. S/L/Extensions is where to place it. It's the only thing that hasn't been tried yet.

there is no fix i've been saying hang for the past couple of post lol okay nice yeah it works that way but i'm getting better performance with the r9 270x in just going to have to wait for update on web drivers or a fix

Ryzen likes AMD cards.

i made some tests whit my 660ti whit the included Nvidia drivers in Sierra and the difference between osx and windows its huge. I think that the problem its not the Nvidia web drivers, its something related to the mods of the kernel. if someone whit an older amd hackintosh can make some tests to compare can be awesome.

post-1348578-0-78309700-1498417828_thumb.png post-1348578-0-96752400-1498417838_thumb.jpg

i'll give it a try

waiting for remote debugger connection.

kdp_poll: no debugger device

that's the error i'm getting now

Thats normal, did you try reboot with normal boot arg/

i did a fresh install lol how do i get my r9 270x to work it boots up but says only 1mb of video ram

had to hake i'd and inject ati worked out of box

Did you try not injecting ATI?    I let it roll and fix the name HD 7xxx to R7 265.     Try without injection or fake IDs, if it works and you get 30 bit color ARBG210101010 then just change the ID in Controllerkext.

5e2db3bde84edd16e57392c7c631ff9b.png

Thank you. Gigamaxx ~
1700x, asus prime x370
It was possible to make USB again without using pandora.
The front USB port on the case does not work and is using the back panel.

I have the same mobo and the same issue.

• Like 2

Anyone here have performance from Intel platform with 1080ti? I am pretty sad seeing this great GPU perform sooo poor under Ryzen build :(

Everyone with web drivers is having the same issue. Nvidia wrote these for Intel CPUs and something is getting lost in the translation.

Anyone here have performance from Intel platform with 1080ti? I am pretty sad seeing this great GPU perform sooo poor under Ryzen build :(

yes check a few post back i did a video and it does perform better on intel i also have a 1080ti but performance is not good so far no fix

The ApppleGraphicskext in S/L/E, the other is a script for terminal I think? Cant test with no Web Drivers or card installed.

Use with Caution as always.

i'll give it a shot if don't get the second part that you can't test?

i have any extra hard drive so if something goes wrong i can just reinstall lol

• Like 1