[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,737 posts in this topic

Guys clover configurator 4.44.0 is out and it has all the new apple's products with the latest BIOS Versions and Released dates!

I tried 4K (18,2) configuration and my 10.12.5 Sierra flatly refused to boot after Clover with Stop sign.LMAO.

Maybe we need a special version of 10.12.5 or from 10.12.6 onwards, these newer BIOSes will work.

I tried 4K (18,2) configuration and my 10.12.5 Sierra flatly refused to boot after Clover with Stop sign.LMAO.

Maybe we need a special version of 10.12.5 or from 10.12.6 onwards, these newer BIOSes will work.

What is your CPU? you need to choose the SMBIOS in regard to your CPU other wise you get the STOP sign or unsupported platform error.

And the version of the macOS that you are using is another important part. The CPU must be supported by the version of the macOS you are using.

For i7 6700K it's better to use the iMac17,1 SMBIOS it's more compatible and it has the support of the macOS, You can choose any other SMBIOS if you like but it's better to stick to the closest SMBIOS.

If you like to use the iMac18,1,2,3 SMBIOSes you need to have 10.13 or as you said it yourself 10.12.6 might just have the CPU information updates for the macOS.

Few days ago apple released an update for KabyLake based iMacs. maybe you need to install that update and then change the SMBIOS afterwards :)  B) But if that didn't work I won't be responsible  :rofl:

How does Clover add that? I always used Clover Configurator to generate SMBIOS information. Does Clover have a feature for this? And if so, how do I use it?

You just have to specify the product name, PlatformFeature, and serial number. Clover will handle the rest.

https://github.com/al3xtjames/Clover/blob/svn/rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/platformdata.c#L1323

All seems ok for me except the sound :

Witch way should  i use  in 10.13 :

- Voodoohda ?

- ALC887 patch ?

AppleALC and Lilu with the -alcbeta and -lilubeta boot flags.

• Like 2

You're welcome :)

Just remember to add the proper layout id in your config.plist under Devices/Audio.

Would you explain to me ?

Would you explain to me ?

You can either add "1" as the layout ID or you can choose "detect" from clover configurator like shown in the picture and clover will detect the correct layout ID for your Audio device.

post-1011040-0-92596100-1498933085_thumb.png

You can either add "1" as the layout ID or you can choose "detect" from clover configurator like shown in the picture and clover will detect the correct layout ID for your Audio device.

Done , rebooted   : all is ok !!! :thumbsup_anim:

( i put the last lilu and appleALC in clover/kext/other )

At the same time i made some change in my config.plist :

- Igpu Haswell GT1 1536 mo ok

- rx 460 2Gb  ok

One question : how in the forum can i talk about ( official ) app i use for my job with my hack : for exemple i used in Sierra Dassault Draffsight for DAO  ?

post-1879825-0-14299600-1498934044_thumb.png

Looking forward to your results. :)

By the way, did you change the Board-ID? Cause, I've got a feeling that might have a bigger impact than the BIOS release date. I could be very much wrong. But, I don't know. It's just what my gut says.

No, I changed nothing except the BiosVersion, and now BiosReleaseDate to match.

I've just clean reinstalled Sierra and so far so good. No problem with iCloud. Now to try High Sierra.

- rx 460 2Gb  ok

One question : how in the forum can i talk about ( official ) app i use for my job with my hack : for exemple i used in Sierra Dassault Draffsight for DAO  ?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. we can talk about apps and hardware the way we feel like to as long as we respect the rules, and we don't talk about pirated apps and we don't share links against the forum rules or about the pirated apps.

For more information you can see the rules.

VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ! (ABOUT TONYMACX86 AND iATKOS M / Y / EC / SR)    

• Like 1

- rx 460 2Gb ok

One question : how in the forum can i talk about ( official ) app i use for my job with my hack : for exemple i used in Sierra Dassault Draffsight for DAO ?

Give me your clover log. I want to check your log.

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Ok : i must reboot ?

No. Just get cloverlog and attach log here.

I wonder your intel graphic accelation no problem? What is your graphic in windows? Model name

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I'm not quite sure what you mean. we can talk about apps and hardware the way we feel like to as long as we respect the rules, and we don't talk about pirated apps and we don't share links against the forum rules or about the pirated apps.

For more information you can see the rules.

VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ! (ABOUT TONYMACX86 AND iATKOS M / Y / EC / SR)    

No mind to brake the rules : also to take exeprience for app : i my job ( building and architecture) the great subject is IFC : it's used for all the members off buiding team : my interest is for developp and use such features.