[GUIDE] EL Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel LGA 775 motherboards / DSDT

MaLd0n
911 posts in this topic

Remove and run KextUtility

Kext Utility.app.zip

if have KP interpowercpupm, just boot with usb stick and put null in Clover/kexts/Other

yestarday i realize many tests, clover dont boot fine, i'm back to 3911 in my lga775, very fine

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=236628

• Like 2

Remove and run KextUtility

attachicon.gifKext Utility.app.zip

if have KP interpowercpupm, just boot with usb stick and put null in Clover/kexts/Other

yestarday i realize many tests, clover dont boot fine, i'm back to 3911 in my lga775, very fine

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=236628

Thanks for the reply. Just realized that your Clover file (from days ago) has Null in Clover/kexts/Other. So I should delete from Clover/kexts/Other only?

Thanks for the new clover package. I noticed from X5640 cpu to Q8200* cpu my SMBIOS changed from MacPro to iMac. I thought MacPro SMBIOS was hardwired in your original Clover file? Where are the all the Clover folders that need to be deleted (backups etc.) when I switch to 3911 package?

* All of my Mac systems report cpu as Xeon Quadcore but it is actually a Core2 Quad

It's true! 

I'm have a lot of hackintosh, but I always remember and use the old ones. GA-945GCM-S2C, core2duo 4500 and gt220 :D

Remember the old times :P

G41M-P26 is a ICH7?

Yea, really out there. lol. Ran 10.4.x on it way back with a P4 installed. 

OMG! Was that Rampage Dev who just brought light into our dark corner of the internet? Funnily enough I thought about posting my problems on his site ... but then I thought .... "nahhhhh, he doesn't care about these old systems!"

I love the old systems. Other people, not so much. On my Install DMG for Legacy I have my 10.11.5 Clover Config list on there so if you follow the Legacy Section in the Guide you can install 10.11.5 with it. 

• Like 1

Negative. Same as before. Any other ideas? With the 2.33 cpu I noticed that only Nvidia Tesla flavored kexts were loaded (see screen shot). And also the VRAM for the GTX 260 was wrong. It's actually an 896 card. A custom ssdt perhaps?

post-1296270-0-03133200-1494121640_thumb.png

• Like 1

Negative. Same as before. Any other ideas? With the 2.33 cpu I noticed that only Nvidia Tesla flavored kexts were loaded (see screen shot). And also the VRAM for the GTX 260 was wrong. It's actually an 896 card. A custom ssdt perhaps?

Clover solve it in Graphics section VRAM

GTX 260 dont work?

• Like 2

GTX 260 dont work?

GTX 260 dont work?

It works with the 2.33 but with the 3.17 not so much. With the 2.33, it says that NVDANV50Hal is loaded and then says NVDAKernel is loaded. With the 3.17 it never says anything about the NVDAkernel . Just wondering if there is some kind of conflict some where.

Hallo Everyone,

I'm quite new to subject, have some test systems based on and Sierra. Still much to do and learn.

I got a question concerning 775 system: my MB is Gigabyte Ga-G33M-S2 ICH9 with Q6600 which does not support SSE 4.1. The question is about cpu - if I put e.g. E7500 for testing and then replace with some quad Q9xxx will I have to reconfigure a lot or it will work OOTB?

And second one - I use 6770 card which works fine in Yosemite with patched kext. I've seen Sierra 10.12.3 patch. So no point to go into 12.4? I got genuine Mac at work and probably that would be downloaded from App Store.

Thanks a lot 

Kuba

• Like 1

About processor, i think u dont need problem.

Video, the patch 10.12.3, i believe work in 10.12.4

need test

Thanks. But how to install 12.3 instead of 12.4?

I just made El Capitan with your guide and files. Works fine, ati as well with 10.10.6 patch. iCloud works except iMessage, i did smuuid and mlb procedure. Sleep and restart work. I only don't fully understand what patches means:

Patches

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS

-HPET

etc
I didn't find it in clover. 
  • Like 1

post ur files here

ich9 meed many patches

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop
  • Like 1

Here it is. Thanks for help. 

KubaK.zip

dsdt in clover/acpi/patched

use kexts inside folder, remove applehdadisabler and voodoohda, use native audio

Send me new ioreg after reboot

• Like 2

dsdt in clover/acpi/patched

use kexts inside folder, remove applehdadisabler and voodoohda, use native audio

So I did except voodoohda - don't know where was it.

USB died. No mouse, no keyboard. Couldn't enter a password.

• Like 1

Check

test

use only it, dont need more kexts

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

let me know

Even worse. Still no USB. When I rename dsdt it boots and usb works but restarts about 1 minute after login. Had to launch yosemite and manually replace to previous clover.

I put wn851nd card for a while just before you sent me new clover and it worked fine with atheroswifiinjector.kext. Then I replaced clover and tried with or without this card. The same result.

You're so quick in answering that I can't wait that all work fine and I can get you a big beer ;)

• Like 1