[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

I got new files in 10.12.6

now the system is running, use keyboard works bus razer usb mouse doesn't works

now is 23:57 tomorrow I will try to recover kexts I use before and try dsdt and config file you send me

Check, need a test

CLOVER.zip

Hello I have an HP laptop model G72-130eg    

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-g72-100-notebook-pc-series/4078813/model/4171562/document/c02079107 

I installed High Sierra on him. I have a lot of trouble with graphics. Becose i have 5430m ati. I work and success. First I used Amdframebufferutiliy picked up Hoolock FB and put in Clover

Made a correction in AMD5000Controller.kext. replaced under Cedar 0x68e01002 with my 0x68e11002. Inject ati, load vbios, patch vbios. Got black screen. Put Framebuffer "Cedar" which is odd, becose its just a familly name, and got full qe/ci on hdmi output. after a while i change a smbios to MacbookAir6,2 becose i wanted a night shift to try. and got full qe/ci on all my screen.

Copied config.plist, reinstall High Sierra. And since im newbie in this i need help.

First i know that this is a junk notebook for today standards, but i love him. i want to use him as hackintosh only for movies, and browsing. 

My problems are

Booting is slow as hell (2-3 min) i dont have ssd on him but this is just to much

I have "lag" in Clover boot menu (if i need to change something, i need to do it fast, or it will just stuck when i press ESC to return)

when i log in need some time to load menubar etc. 1-2 minutes

when i copy files its so slow

With my modest knowledge i thing its problem with unrecognized chipset Its intel Arrandale i3 330m and intel chipset.

So if you can guys help me to get my "old lady" works as it should

Thanx in advance from Serbia

send me full files

RunMe.app.zip

upload here

http://www.zippyshare.com/

hello again Mald0n, got a question for u, can i usea my igpu and my gt 740 at the same time? am asking cuz my gt 740 just have an hdmi port. thank u

need a test, we use both for hardware encoding

• Like 2

Hey big bro, if you have free time, do me a favour , that will be appreciate...

my laptop is running 10.11.6, and I installed 10.12.6 a few days ago, I use same DSDT and SSDT files, most problems had been resolved,,,but the wake still exist since 10.11.6, 

I know little about DSDT, I installed with a set of EFI of another boy,,,we are using a same mode, I try to inject EDID with Clover,,,failed,,,

Problem: sleep-> sleep light flash (OK) -> wake up ... black screen...reboot( after 1 minute)

Maybe related to my own problem? Seems like quite a few users have wake problems since 10.13, but with slightly different symptoms.

Wierd problem, system wont mount any usb, or efi, or even installer.

Backing to my old DSDT and i get back to you

Thanx, booting is lot of faster, even i dont have ssd disk. Starting to think that i have some weird issue just because of distro. Im using Niresh now. Tried with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and 10.13.3 and after instalation i cant boot. restart after few second. i cant even read whats the problem because text is scrolling so fast. and yes i did put apfs in driver folder :D

So my question to you, what will work with my dsdt when i reinstall high sierra

• Like 1

what is 3d booster?

hd4600 memory 7m and dock bar change to white but not alpha screen flash

now 10.12.6, I use your config.plist, but dsdt,ssdt I use the former , this morning I fix lightbrightness adjustment and save brightness by clover ... just now I try sleep, then wake up, device get a black screen and didn't reboot, now if sleep , I have to force close device,,, I will send you dsdt now using this afternoon(my region)

• Like 1

this is current clover folder,,, and config file you send to me inside,

Now the big problem is : wake up then get a black screen ,,, and didn't reboot ,,, (10.11.6 will reboot),,,

and BT can't be closed,

the wake problem should load raw power management?

pic:

是means YES, 否(No)

I am finging about injecting EDID now

post-2404495-53781_thumb.png

CLOVER.zip

Hey MaLd0n !!!

I finally updated to 10.13.3. And my laptop come to life.... Thanx to you

I dont have random freezing in system, after log in everything goes smoothly.

Only thing i have now is wake from sleep or hibernate. I need to do hard reset, by pressing power button, i noticed that my keyboard doesnt work also on that black screen.

Also when im booting i have lots of

ACPI Error

Method parse.execution failed [\SB.BAT0.UPBS node fffff blah blah

That UBPS is killing me, also 

Method parse.execution failed [\CPUT

If you know whats the problem, please share it with me.  :lol:

Thank you

• Like 1

Hey MaLd0n !!!

I finally updated to 10.13.3. And my laptop come to life.... Thanx to you

I dont have random freezing in system, after log in everything goes smoothly.

Only thing i have now is wake from sleep or hibernate. I need to do hard reset, by pressing power button, i noticed that my keyboard doesnt work also on that black screen.

Also when im booting i have lots of

ACPI Error

Method parse.execution failed [\SB.BAT0.UPBS node fffff blah blah

That UBPS is killing me, also 

Method parse.execution failed [\CPUT

If you know whats the problem, please share it with me.  :lol:

Thank you

Run my .app again and send me files, i'll check

• Like 1

ok, ill try and get back

LAPIC fix? sorry for noob me, dont know where is that

You mean in Kernel and kext patches, i have it check already

Patch APIC in ACPI i check that,

Ill get back with hibernate and sleep problems

Loading time is hmmmmm good, but wit lots of still

ACPI Error

Method parse.execution failed [\SB.BAT0.UPBS node fffff blah blah

Maybe its has to be that way

Ok, UBPS was battery, i fixed that, one and only error i have is

Super IODevice Fatal found unsuported chip ITE sequence. Winbound sequence

I think its Sensor for cpu fan.

Thanx again for all your hard work, my Laptop is live and vivid now..

I wish i can  buy u  a beer  :yes:

Cheers

Edited by iMiksa
  • Like 1

Hi, MaLd0N,

first of all, thank you very much for your time and your valuable help, it is very much appreciated, indeed.

Please find attached the CLOVER folder (zipped) that I am currently using for the installation, as you requested.

I would very much like to learn to do these things correctly, so any additional information about this would also be appreciated immensely.

CLOVER.zip

Edited by FrankYates
Modified CLOVER.zip
  • Like 1