[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

try

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

Use DPCIManager and check id from ur hardware, Pci List

attachicon.gifDPCIManager.app.zip

Thanks a lot, and Happy Holidays. I'll try it today. Besides checking the ids, do I need to run something else in the app? Do I need to generate a report from this app and attach it here? One more question, in 10.12, I had the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_XHCIMux kexts installed in Library\Extensions, and also had USBinjectall kext installed in clover\kext\other, and USB 3.0 was working well. Are the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_XHCIMux kexts required to be installed in addition to USBinjectall kext in order to make USB 3.0 work?

• Like 1

Thanks a lot, and Happy Holidays. I'll try it today. Besides checking the ids, do I need to run something else in the app? Do I need to generate a report from this app and attach it here? One more question, in 10.12, I had the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_XHCIMux kexts installed in Library\Extensions, and also had USBinjectall kext installed in clover\kext\other, and USB 3.0 was working well. Are the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_XHCIMux kexts required to be installed in addition to USBinjectall kext in order to make USB 3.0 work?

U need dsdt and kexts in my folder, only. Need check only wifi.

Take a screenshot of PciList

v17, i just run, but a simple processor, i7 2600

HAAAAAAAA!  I finally have Native Power Management - for real this time !!! I guess I was hung up on using the MacPro6,1 system definition. I tried to edit AGPM.kext with the info for an XFX HD5770, but even with SIP fully disabled in CloverConfig, it kept breaking the signature and wouldn't load. So I changed to an iMac12,2, and kept the DSDT you made, the SSDT I made, the SSDT-1 I found online, and a modified config.plist from the one you gave me. I am a happy man! Thank you so much for your knowledge, patience, and direction. I have now learned more than I ever wanted to know! LOL! I'm snowbound and housebound at the moment, it is about -10 degrees and roads are very icy where I live in the US - so when  I get out I will make a much needed deposit in my bank account, and buy you some beer!!! Happy Holidays Maldon! And good hack!

post-559655-0-58351100-1514387985_thumb.png

post-559655-0-62120900-1514387996_thumb.png

config.plist.zip

• Like 1

HAAAAAAAA!  I finally have Native Power Management - for real this time !!! I guess I was hung up on using the MacPro6,1 system definition. I tried to edit AGPM.kext with the info for an XFX HD5770, but even with SIP fully disabled in CloverConfig, it kept breaking the signature and wouldn't load. So I changed to an iMac12,2, and kept the DSDT you made, the SSDT I made, the SSDT-1 I found online, and a modified config.plist from the one you gave me. I am a happy man! Thank you so much for your knowledge, patience, and direction. I have now learned more than I ever wanted to know! LOL! I'm snowbound and housebound at the moment, it is about -10 degrees and roads are very icy where I live in the US - so when  get out I will make a much needed deposit in my bank account, and buy you some beer!!! Happy Holidays Maldon! And good hack!

Ohhh

Good!

Sleep work?

• Like 1

U need dsdt and kexts in my folder, only. Need check only wifi.

Take a screenshot of PciList

The PCI list screenshot is attached. I also attached a picture of the boot process in which the PC taking a lot of time.

post-1529161-0-62740100-1514391114_thumb.jpeg

post-1529161-0-89379000-1514391131_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

The PCI list screenshot is attached. I also attached a picture of the boot process in which the PC taking a lot of time.

bro, use a fresh install, install clover in HD/SSD and replace with folder i sent to u

good  :yes:

devices appears in PCI cosmetics? like it

attachicon.gifCaptura de Tela 2017-12-27 às 14.03.22.png

good

i dont apply models...idk what sata and usb controller non intel u have, i put only Sata and Usb controller ;)

I'm not on my primary system HDD at the moment . I am on a secondary HDD that I used just to get all of this working. I will transfer my Clover to my primary HDD, and send you another IOREG and PCI Cosmetics.

if u send me a screenshot from DPCI Manager / PCI List and DSDT, i apply correct models ;)

Captura de Tela 2017-12-27 às 14.18.22.png

• Like 1

bro, use a fresh install, install clover in HD/SSD and replace with folder i sent to u

good

i dont apply models...idk what sata and usb controller non intel u have, i put only Sata and Usb controller ;)

if u send me a screenshot from DPCI Manager / PCI List and DSDT, i apply correct models ;)

attachicon.gifCaptura de Tela 2017-12-27 às 14.18.22.png

Here they are.

post-559655-0-86101100-1514392587_thumb.png

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1

Welcome!

Enjoy!

I will. Now i can get back to creating some new music in Logic Pro X. I only paid $300 US for this T3600 on eBay, it's definitely one of the best investments I ever made. And one of the best decisions I ever made was to get into Hackintosh about 6 years ago. But I never made a DSDT or SSDT for any of them. Thanks again Sir! Have a great day MaLd0n !  :thumbsup_anim:

post-559655-0-17186300-1514396250_thumb.png

• Like 1

Hi Maldon, I still need your help.

I made a mess. :(

I installed the hwmonitor app with it's related sensors kexts, and now when I try to boot the system it hang at tge row: 'Geforce sensors: Started' then It give me a kernel panic.

row where it stuck: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8x6855m3k2jt43/IMG_20171227_182926_HDR.jpg?dl=0

I've Already deleted the related kext sensors from the System -> Library -> Extensions, but I always get get the same problem. Do you have any idea on how to definetly delete the Graphic sensor kext?

Thanks you

• Like 1

good

if u send me a screenshot from DPCI Manager / PCI List and DSDT, i apply correct models ;)attachicon.gifCaptura de Tela 2017-12-27 às 14.18.22.png

Thanks a lot MaLd0n. I’ll do a fresh install and will let you know the outcome
  • Like 1

I will. Now i can get back to creating some new music in Logic Pro X. I only paid $300 US for this T3600 on eBay, it's definitely one of the best investments I ever made. And one of the best decisions I ever made was to get into Hackintosh about 6 years ago. But I never made a DSDT or SSDT for any of them. Thanks again Sir! Have a great day MaLd0n !  :thumbsup_anim:

Nice, HDMI appears too :P

DSDT is a best solution, essentials patches, cosmetics.

Hi Maldon, I still need your help.

I made a mess. :(

I installed the hwmonitor app with it's related sensors kexts, and now when I try to boot the system it hang at tge row: 'Geforce sensors: Started' then It give me a kernel panic.

row where it stuck: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8x6855m3k2jt43/IMG_20171227_182926_HDR.jpg?dl=0

I've Already deleted the related kext sensors from the System -> Library -> Extensions, but I always get get the same problem. Do you have any idea on how to definetly delete the Graphic sensor kext?

Thanks you

if u use kexts in S/L/E, use it

press bar space in clover boot screen, go to single user and type it

• mount -uw /
  • rm -r /system/library/extensions/kextname.kext
  • exit

if u use in Clover folder, block kexts in bar space option ;)

Thanks a lot MaLd0n. I’ll do a fresh install and will let you know the outcome

Install System, Install Clover with these options in HD/SSD

01.png

02.png

Replace with my folder, Install web driver

Reboot

• Like 1

• mount -uw /
  • exit

attachicon.gif01.png

attachicon.gif02.png

Reboot

I made the fresh install, installed Clover and then replaced with your clover folder. The USB is still a mess and I believe this is causing the WiFi issues since the combo card connects to a USB internal header. I noticed that the config.plist in your clover folder does not have the following DSDT patches (are these required too, because in my 10.12 installation these were included in my config.plist which was one you gave me back in August???):

key>Patches</key>

<array>

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>change _DSM to XDSM</string>

<key>Find</key>

<data>X0RTTQ==</data>

<key>Replace</key>

<data>WERTTQ==</data>

</dict>

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>change Method(XWAK,0,S) to ZWAK</string>

<key>Find</key>

<data>WFdBSwg=</data>

<key>Replace</key>

<data>WldBSwg=</data>

</dict>

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>change SAT0 to SATA</string>

<key>Find</key>

<data>U0FUMA==</data>

<key>Replace</key>

<data>U0FUQQ==</data>

</dict>

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>change _OSI to XOSI</string>

<key>Disabled</key>

<false/>

<key>Find</key>

<data>X09TSQ==</data>

<key>Replace</key>

<data>WE9TSQ==</data>

</dict>

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>change EHC1 to EH01</string>

<key>Disabled</key>

<false/>

<key>Find</key>

<data>

RUhDMQ==

</data>

<key>Replace</key>

<data>

RUgwMQ==

</data>

</dict>

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>change EHC2 to EH02</string>

<key>Disabled</key>

<false/>

<key>Find</key>

<data>

RUhDMg==

</data>

<key>Replace</key>

<data>

RUgwMg==

</data>

• Like 1

• mount -uw /
  • exit

attachicon.gif01.png

attachicon.gif02.png

Reboot

wow, you made it. :D That f**** Gpusensor kext. Dammit.

Youre the best as always.

Thanks you :)

• Like 1

I made the fresh install, installed Clover and then replaced with your clover folder. The USB is still a mess and I believe this is causing the WiFi issues since the combo card connects to a USB internal header. I noticed that the config.plist in your clover folder does not have the following DSDT patches (are these required too, because in my 10.12 installation these were included in my config.plist which was one you gave me back in August???):

key>Patches

Comment

change _DSM to XDSM

Find

X0RTTQ==

Replace

WERTTQ==

Comment

change Method(XWAK,0,S) to ZWAK

Find

WFdBSwg=

Replace

WldBSwg=

Comment

change SAT0 to SATA

Find

U0FUMA==

Replace

U0FUQQ==

Comment

change _OSI to XOSI

Disabled

Find

X09TSQ==

Replace

WE9TSQ==

Comment

change EHC1 to EH01

Disabled

Find

RUhDMQ==

Replace

RUgwMQ==

Comment

change EHC2 to EH02

Disabled

Find

RUhDMg==

Replace

RUgwMg==

i like a full solution in DSDT ;) best way for me

wow, you made it. :D That f**** Gpusensor kext. Dammit.

Youre the best as always.

Thanks you :)

Welcome!

Enjoy!