[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

post ur new DSDT here

btw, new bios, new clover, many boot fail, clover don load dsdt.aml, dont inject kexts, need wait a solution. Post new DSDT.aml

• Like 1

but u need a iMac17,1

post files here

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop

iMac14,2 is Haswell, 4 generation, u have a 7 generation

Eventually I used AGDPfix to fix the graphics. I think SMBIOS is now ok, but I cant seem to get audio or wifi working, maybe something else is missing from drivers, no sure. I attached the clover folder and ioreg extract.

try it, replace full folder

CLOVER.zip

Update Clover

Clover_v2.4k_r4072.pkg.zip

what wifi model?

send me ioreg after reboot

Kext Utility.app.zip

Ur EFI is corrupted

if u have a time, use a fresh install, after install system, install clover with these options

MaLd0n 2017-05-14 às 00.44.57.png

replace folder and reboot

dont install nothing, try it 

ofc

install system

install clover with options

replace folder

install web driver

reboot

if dont work i'll check tomorrow, here is 1 am 

if work send me ioreg

Good nit

let me know

Right.

I have just finished everything. The Sound works perfect! Great work MaLd0n. Wifi is not working, and my PC is too from the router to feed the cable through for LAN. If I you could help me to get that wifi working that would be magic, by the way Ethernet is not installed either. Do you need ioreg dump? Thanks for all the help, I do appreciate it. Great work.

send me ioreg use it for extract

IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

use dpcimanager

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dpcimanager/

and check correct wifi model in PCI List

Hey MaLd0n i wen't back to F6 bios cause F7 has issues with XMP memory profile and it sometimeks it wont post ,avoid it at all cost.

Could you please repatch the DSDT?

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1

Wifi and LAN both not working

ur lan is Intel, u need a Mieze update for Kabylake

check here

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/304235-intelmausiethernetkext-for-intel-onboard-lan/?p=2405706

Wifi, need check model

Hi @MaLd0n

I have a little problem with my hack : If I don't touch the computer for 5 minutes it slows;

in the final part of the video show that recovers well

What could it be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D98-y_wmZmQ

i tghink is a web driver or PM, need check.

Others people have same problem.

Hey MaLd0n, gotta  another one for you...updated my bios to v. F4 from F2 and can't get clover to load (the EFI partition is unavailable) even after copying it over from backup. Only way to get in to OS X is via install USB. I suspect I might need a new DSDT? If so please see attached.

As always thank you for all of your expertise.

tstc’s iMac.zip

• Like 1

Hey MaLd0n, gotta  another one for you...updated my bios to v. F4 from F2 and can't get clover to load (the EFI partition is unavailable) even after copying it over from backup. Only way to get in to OS X is via install USB. I suspect I might need a new DSDT? If so please see attached.

As always thank you for all of your expertise.

if u dont have problems with bios version, dont update, new bios version have many different things, i dont know about fix, Clover, EFI...

post new DSDT

Hi, MaLd0n

I installed LAN kext the Ethernet is now working, the wifi model is: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4a

vendor: 168C

Device: 003E

Subvendor: 1043

Subdevice: 86CD

Thanks for all you help

WiFi u need check in search forum, i dont know about model. ;)

@ maLd0n: dsdt was attached

tstc

er...ioreg

u need extract with F4 in Clover Boot Screen ;)

MaLd0n you have done enough, I would not be able to get this thing going without you, don't worry about that wifi, I will try and relocate my router closer to pc. At the moment I have a LAN cable flapping around half of the house, but that's ok, at least I am running the Sierra with full graphics. Thank you very much. 

Welcome, bro! Need check if model work in OSX ;)

• Like 1

i need DSDT with patches for KabyLake for a 

GIGABYTE GA-Z270XP-SLI motherboard

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop
  • Like 1