Lilu — kext and process patcher

vit9696
394 posts in this topic

I installed Lilu 1.21 and intelgraphicsfixup to clover/oem/vendor/kext/othe. If I activated intel hd4600 next to my nvidia 1050ti i bios settings and then added "-igfxoff" to boot args, the intel gfx still is listed as cuda device in luxmark in 10.13.2. So disabling does not work. I see that the kext is loaded in kextstat.

Why?

EDIT: If I put lilu and intelgrpahicsfixup into /L/E instead, same result.

EDIT: Do I have to use -liluforce for 10.13.2?  Why is the github page not hosting lilu v1.2.2?

EDIT: Sorry, had the wrong ig-platform-id in my dsdt, thought that clover would overwrite it. That was not the case.

So.... latest Lilu give fatal CPU fault on 10.12.3 beta 4, anyone running into this issue?

Latest Lilu (1.2.1 & 1.2.2), AppleALC (1.2.2), & WhateverGreen (1.1.4) worked perfectly at either DP or HDMI port at 10.13.1, 10.13.2, & 10.13.3.

But it got blank screen of AMD R9 290X GPU at DP port at previously working 10.10.5, 10.11.6, & 10.12.6 in my P6TSE hackintosh.

Rolling back to previous versions of Lilu/AppleALC/WEG can not fix it yet by CLOVER r.4359 or r.4369.

Thanks for vit9696 again !

[solved by myself]

1. AMD R9 290X GPU only working at HDMI port at 10.10.5, 10.11.6, & 10.12.6 in my P6TSE hackintosh, not working at DP port.

2. HDMI audio working again at 10.12.6, but not working at 10.10.5 or 10.11.6.

Edited by jsl
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The crash is caused by a memory corruption in Intel GPU acceleration DRM key/certificate handling code. Therefore, only Ivy+ GPUs are affected.

Are you 100% sure it is only affecting Ivy and Sandy? Because if I use my haswell igpu hd4600 with connector-full next to nvidia gpu, there will be a hard crash/reset in Final Cut. I have seen these patches do not match for haswell igpu... Or is this problem unrelated?

• 1 month later...

Hi @vit9696,

With Xcode 8.2.1 uder OS X 10.11.6 I got this warning:

Unused Entity Issue:
~/Projects/XCode/Lilu-master/Lilu/Headers/kern_iokit.hpp:187:9: Unused variable 'name'

(Refers to this):
#187: auto name = service->getName(); //Unused variable 'name'

But Lilu.kext built succeeded. Thanks  :)

#EDIT: a same warning with AppleALC build, but I could ignore it.

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to use Lilu for code injection? Ala CydiaSubstrate for iOS? It'd be enough to be able to provide a dynamic library that can be loaded into all processes and have its __attribute__((constructor)) called

Hi, what do you need this functionality for?

In brief, it is possible and the code for this exists, yet primarily in private as a part of the project Lilu codebase is based on. Some parts were published with Shiki, some others found its way to the latest Lilu release. You in fact do not even need a dylib with Lilu, since everything could be done entirely in memory.

As I said, a reasonably large codebase (userspace sdk) remains private for several reasons. It is a discussible question whether it should be published or not, so I would like to hear the reasons you need this in detail.

Hi!

Thanks for replying so quickly. I think the use cases for such an SDK are wide. You can find precedent of it if you search for the large community which formed around the Unsanity Haxie tools for 10.4 which provided code injection and an API to replace functions at runtime.

Personally, I have a number of projects which are in great need of a platform to handle injection and code replacement. You may refer to AutumnBoard (https://github.com/alexzielenski/AutumnBoard) - a tool to replace system app, extension, etc. icon files at runtime allowing for a rich packaged theming API. Unfortunately, development was dropped as the tools being used for code injection became outdated. Additionally there is dockify (https://github.com/alexzielenski/dockify_library) - a library which if developed fully could allow customization of dock appearance.

A system-wide runtime theming library could easily be achievable with your system. Note that many tweaks would require injection into processes filterable by bundle identifier, frameworks loaded, process name, or a wildcard.

Many other possibilities exist for patches of OS X user space functionality large and small. For instance, one might opt to remove the feature of OS X which lower's system audio during a FaceTime call; and can easily do so with a patch like this: https://github.com/ParasiteTeam/crucible/blob/master/examples/com.apple.audio.CoreAudio/SpeakerTime.plist if there was a stable code injection platform. The addition of this SDK would create a community of tweak developers not too different from that which formed around the iOS jailbreak scene.

Extensions which could probably be ported immediately include and any SIMBL bundle that was created for OS X. You may ask what benefit this product could offer over SIMBL bundles?

1. SIMBL does not allow you to filter by library/framework. (though; admittedly this could be added to its injection process)

2. SIMBL requires an agent which receives late notifications of process events (in many applications of code injection tweaks it is crucial to inject early into process lifetime)

3. SIMBL can only filter against Cocoa UI applications - (headless or terminal applications are not able to be injected into)

4. SIMBL does not include a standardized code replacement SDK

You mentioned that a dylib is not required since patches could be done in memory with a Lilu plugin, but I think it would be best load dylibs and keep the 3rd party code running in userland which does not need kernel privileges.

The best way to implement a system like this would be as a separate Lilu plugin, which would act as a trampoline for a dynamically loaded plugin system retrieving filters from user space or the filesystem.

Edited by jivhg

Thanks for the links and notes. Just as you said, the use cases for such functionality could broadly vary.

4 years ago, when AppleALC was not even planned, Lilu prototype was actually a modern replacement to SIMBL. However, when it comes to software modification there are two points to think about:

1. Security
  2. Target audience

SIMBL was pretty impressive several years ago, where numerous developers created their extensions to patch different things. Later on their enthusiasm disappeared, and even though SIMBL still works on modern macOS versions (with some hacks and SIP workarounds), its userbase is largely dead. Basically the same with Cydia Substrate and Jailbreak itself, which no longer belong to the common sense.

More than that, SIMBL or a working Lilu-based solution with a SDK opens a possibility for malware writers and similar shady people to write harmful software at no effort. And that's if we forget about other possible bugs.

Regarding the "kernel privileges and stuff". We followed the exact model you described during the creation of an initial prototype of MiniSubstrate with 07151129. And it was badly wrong. Making it possible to let the user to dynamically load an extension during the system runtime causes an extreme security risk, having a plugin management system injected in every process is an additional risk to system stability, and a possibility to swap one dylib with another is another great security risk. The only way it could actually appear (and is actually implemented in Lilu) is to have a kext that is bundled with all the extensions with a defined process list, which is only loaded at boot time. If you think of it, this is similar to how Cydia Substrate works with a 'respring'. Do not take me wrong though, obviously nobody executes any code with kernel privileges, it uses app privileges and is no different from any other dylib. As a bonus this approach is in fact more performant.

All in all, while I still consider a possibility of this project going live, I remain unconvinced about the existence of an audience, which would actually write useful plugins. Perhaps, more actual projects and demand could work better here, but such a revival will take time.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2018 at 12:28 PM, jsl said:

Latest Lilu (1.2.1 & 1.2.2), AppleALC (1.2.2), & WhateverGreen (1.1.4) worked perfectly at either DP or HDMI port at 10.13.1, 10.13.2, & 10.13.3.

But it got blank screen of AMD R9 290X GPU at DP port at previously working 10.10.5, 10.11.6, & 10.12.6 in my P6TSE hackintosh.

Rolling back to previous versions of Lilu/AppleALC/WEG can not fix it yet by CLOVER r.4359 or r.4369.

Thanks for vit9696 again !

[solved by myself]

1. AMD R9 290X GPU only working at HDMI port at 10.10.5, 10.11.6, & 10.12.6 in my P6TSE hackintosh, not working at DP port.

2. HDMI audio working again at 10.12.6, but not working at 10.10.5 or 10.11.6.

My Intel HD 4600 and AMD RX 560 worked at 10.13.4 and 10.13.5 beta1 (15F35e), but got blank screen from RX 560 after updated to 10.13.5 beta2 and beta3.

Another issue was related to versions of Lilu/AppleALC/WhateverGreen.kext:

only Lilu & AppleALC (1.2.1) with WhateverGreen (1.1.2) worked at 10.13.4 & 10.13.5 beta1, newer versions still got blank screen from RX 560.

After repeated testing with different versions of WhateverGreen.kext I found that WEG version 1.1.5, 1.1.6 or 1.1.7 got blank screen from AMD RX 560 if Intel HD 4600 enabled at BIOS. Lilu (1.2.3) & AppleALC (1.2.6) are compatible with WEG (1.1.2 or 1.1.3) in my hackintosh.

Only version 1.1.3 or 1.1.2 got normal display from both AMD RX 560 and Intel HD 4600 at 10.13.4 & 10.13.5 beta1(10.13.5 beta 2 & 3 will broke it again !).

Edited by jsl2000
More testing with different versions

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, the projects are slowly moving to github.com/acidanthera. The point is to try to simplify and unify the ecosystem. All the existing links including the releases will automatically redirect to the new location, so there should be no changes for the end user. 

• Like 6

Hi @vit9696 and everyone! Many thanks all for your continuing support on these kexts.

I originally wanted to ask you @vit9696 for your comment/support on your GitHub but saw your message there and thought of starting off here. First of all, please take some time to update the URLs in your automated message as the one pointing to "Lilu and its plugins" is not valid :D

I accidentally discovered last year your IntelGraphicsFixup kext that I started using together with AppleALC and Lilu, of course, when you switched to it some time ago. As I am using HD5000 it was handy for the boot glitch and those problems with Safari and video playback that you seem to have resolved (Safari was getting sluggish).

Recently, I am having my screen going randomly black -- monitor seems to lose sync, as I see on my Dell the icon for the port, meaning a signal was lost for a moment. I was trying to see since when this started, I suspect the latest Security Update 2018-003 or with Clover r4558. Not sure.

Running Sierra 10.12.6 with Security Update 2018-003 on my Intel NUC D54250WYKH and latest (today) Clover r4586; most of my fixes are patched AML files, my Intel HD 5000 Graphics [8086:0a26] is declared as 0x0a26000d (desktop) and my config.plist has no kext patches at all (i.e. no "boot glitch fix"). Finally, I use Lilu v1.2.3 and AppleALC v1.2.7 together with IntelGraphicsFixup v1.2.7 (that I removed, for now) all three placed in /Library/Extensions/ that ran fine until recently.

If I update to Lilu v1.2.4 do you think it may prove to be useful? What kind of logs/output do you think you may require to better identify the issue? I cannot say that monitor going black is reproducible as it's random, not sure even if it's related to Safari (I think not) as it happened when I had rebooted, too.

Thank you again for your time, if anyone encountered the same issue, your kind feedback/assistance is appreciated!

K.

Edited by MacKonsti

Hi,

Regarding the links, it is kind of hard to keep everything in sync, so any pull requests will be welcome.

Regarding the signal loss, it is most likely a hardware issue or a new problem that is not addressed by the kexts <which I do not plan to research at the moment>. One thing to suggest is to make sure you do NOT use GuC (igfxfw=1 boot arg). At the moment it causes a lot of issues. Other than that I have few ideas.

Vit

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, vit9696 said:

Regarding the signal loss, it is most likely a hardware issue or a new problem that is not addressed by the kexts <which I do not plan to research at the moment>. One thing to suggest is to make sure you do NOT use GuC (igfxfw=1 boot arg). At the moment it causes a lot of issues. Other than that I have few ideas.

I sure hope not a H/W problem with my NUC :D:D

OK I have updated both Lilu and AppleALC to latest, and reverted IntelGraphicsFixup tho the one available (from April). Rebooted and will see what happens.

No, I am not using any boot args, my setup is pretty much vanilla (even my config.plist) as most simple fixes are done as DSL/AML files in "patched" folder of Clover (studied @RehabMan and @sebinouse posts and Git files, when I got this older but compatible NUC last year).

Any ideas to investigate and report, are welcome! Many thanks again, mate.

config-2018-06-24.plist

Edited by MacKonsti

Hi @vit9696,

Sorry, I got strange behavior with Lilu (plus it's PlugIns) under OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G22010) if I boot with Clover UEFI << but with Legacy they're working just fine (10.11.6 && 10.14 Beta have no issue). It seems, Lilu is not loaded on my UEFI-system that prevents AppleALC to be loaded as well:

Spoiler

Last login: Fri Jul 13 13:23:55 on console
MacBookPro:~ badruzeus$ cat /private/var/log/system.log | egrep "Lilu|AppleALC"
Jul 13 13:23:21 localhost kernel[0]: Kext as.vit9696.AppleALC - library kext as.vit9696.Lilu not found.
Jul 13 13:23:21 localhost kernel[0]: Can't load kext as.vit9696.AppleALC - failed to resolve library dependencies.
Jul 13 13:23:21 localhost kernel[0]: Kext as.vit9696.AppleALC failed to load (0xdc00800e).
Jul 13 13:23:21 localhost kernel[0]: Failed to load kext as.vit9696.AppleALC (error 0xdc00800e).
Jul 13 13:23:21 localhost kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "AppleALC"
MacBookPro:~ badruzeus$ kextstat | egrep "Lilu|AppleALC"
MacBookPro:~ badruzeus$
MacBookPro:~ badruzeus$ sw_vers
ProductName:	Mac OS X
ProductVersion:	10.11.6
BuildVersion:	15G22010
MacBookPro:~ badruzeus$ bdmesg
.....  .....  ...
0:100  0:000  Starting Clover revision: 4598 on American Megatrends EFI
0:100  0:000  Build with: [Args: -mc --no-usb -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -t XCODE8 | -D DISABLE_USB_SUPPORT -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED --conf=/Users/badruzeus/src/edk2/Conf -D USE_BIOS_BLOCKIO -D USE_LOW_EBDA -a X64 -b RELEASE -t XCODE8 -n 5 | OS: 10.11.6 | XCODE: 8.2.1]
......  .....  ...
6:944  0:000  Boot redirected to Entry 1. 'OS X El Capitan'
6:944  0:000  EmuVariable UninstallEmulation: CloseEvent = Success, original var services restored
6:944  0:000  DefaultIndex=1 and MainMenu.EntryCount=12
7:067  0:123  GUI ready
24:207  17:140   boot with args: -liludbgall nvda_drv=1 -v 
24:208  0:000  Boot option Boot0000 not found
24:208  0:000  === [ StartLoader ] =======================================
24:208  0:000  Finally: ExternalClock=25MHz BusSpeed=99774kHz CPUFreq=2195MHz PIS: hw.busfrequency=100000000Hz
24:208  0:000  Loading boot.efi  status=Success
24:405  0:197  GetOSVersion: 10.11.6 (15G22010)
......  .....  ...
24:451  0:000  Beginning FSInjection
FSInjectionInstall ...
- Our FSI_SIMPLE_FILE_SYSTEM_PROTOCOL installed on handle: 217CE18
24:465  0:013  Use origin smbios table type 1 guid.
24:465  0:000  Preparing kexts injection for arch=x86_64 from EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11
24:465  0:000  Extra kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\RealtekRTL8111.kext (v.2.2.2)
24:514  0:048  Extra kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\IOath3kfrmwr.kext (v.1.2.1)
24:556  0:042  Extra kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\FakeSMC.kext (v.1787)
24:625  0:068    |-- PlugIn kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\FakeSMC.kext\Contents\PlugIns\LPCSensors.kext (v.1787)
24:832  0:207    |-- PlugIn kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\FakeSMC.kext\Contents\PlugIns\GPUSensors.kext (v.1787)
24:860  0:027    |-- PlugIn kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\FakeSMC.kext\Contents\PlugIns\CPUSensors.kext (v.1787)
24:881  0:020    |-- PlugIn kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\FakeSMC.kext\Contents\PlugIns\ACPISensors.kext (v.1787)
24:913  0:032  Extra kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\CodecCommander.kext (v.2.6.3)
24:962  0:048  Extra kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\CalDigitUSBxHCI.kext (v.1.3.8a2)
25:005  0:042  Extra kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\CalDigitFastIO.kext (v.2.6.1)
25:022  0:017  Extra kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\AsusACPIBackLightPanel.kext (v.1.7)
25:043  0:020  Extra kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext (v.4.6.8)
25:156  0:112    |-- PlugIn kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext\Contents\PlugIns\ApplePS2Keyboard.kext (v.4.6.8)
25:187  0:031    |-- PlugIn kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext\Contents\PlugIns\ApplePS2Controller.kext (v.4.6.8)
25:210  0:023  Extra kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\AppleALC.kext (v.1.3.0)
26:408  1:197  Extra kext: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\ACPIBatteryManager.kext (v.1.81.4)
26:462  0:054  Custom boot screen not used because entry has unset use graphics

I attached my prebuilt Lilu && AppleALC (debug versions) plus preboot.log below. Thanks.

Lilu_AppleALC_dbg_A43SJ.zip

#EDIT: I use these /drivers64uefi (whole EFI Folder is on my sig):

AppleImageCodec-64.efi
AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi
AppleUITheme-64.efi
CsmVideoDxe-64.efi
DataHubDxe-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
FirmwareVolume-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
PartitionDxe-64.efi
SMCHelper-64.efi
VBoxHfs-64.efi

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 1:53 PM, Badruzeus said:

Hi @vit9696,

Sorry, I got strange behavior with Lilu (plus it's PlugIns) under OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G22010) if I boot with Clover UEFI << but with Legacy they're working just fine (10.11.6 && 10.14 Beta have no issue). It seems, Lilu is not loaded on my UEFI-system that prevents AppleALC to be loaded as well:

Oh, got it. I think the problem is from my EFI Partition; Fyi my Disk was converted to GPT from MBR using 3rd party app w/o reinstalling OS X (10.11.6). Then, I manually created 200MB EFI using gParted and set it as "boot, esp". gDisk seen my partition map as Pure GPT already, then macOS 10.14 was installed afterward. Sorry for confusing, I did some tests with creating Clover UEFI over USB, boot from it.. and got no issue at all with Lilu & PlugIns. Thanks anyway. :)

• Thanks 1

Hi @vit9696, can Lilu patch info.plist? I have two info.plist patch in Clover, used to disable Apple's I2C kexts to load. But Clover can't patch kexts in recovery or installation, so I want to write a plugin to do that.

@vit9696 hi.

i want to clean info for intelframebuffer of each gen in clover.

https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/blob/master/Manual/IntelFramebuffer.bt

can i use this in terminal for each framebuffer target?

previously, i followed cecekpawon's script for framebuffer in clover.

https://github.com/cecekpawon/OSXOLVED/blob/master/yod-GPUFramebuffers.php

thanks in advance

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vit9696 said:

Hi, you need 010 Editor (https://www.sweetscape.com/010editor/) to run this script on each framebuffer kext. And for 10.14+ framebuffers you need to dump them first via -igfxdump boot argument via WhateverGreen.

okay. sorry friendly this program. first, open bt file in 010 editor and f7, join file. then open AppleIntelFramebuffer_8_18.0

but i didn't see any clean result.

also here is log on my system.

Sherlocksui-MacBook-Pro-2:~ sherlocks$ log show --predicate 'process == "kernel" AND (eventMessage CONTAINS "WhateverGreen" OR eventMessage CONTAINS "Lilu")' --style syslog --source --last boot
Filtering the log data using "process == "kernel" AND (composedMessage CONTAINS "WhateverGreen" OR composedMessage CONTAINS "Lilu")"
Skipping info and debug messages, pass --info and/or --debug to include.
Timestamp                       (process)[PID]    
2018-07-18 22:39:03.978102+0900  localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Lilu
2018-07-18 22:39:03.978107+0900  localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Lilu Kernel Extension 1.2.5 DEBUG build (Lilu)
2018-07-18 22:39:04.021559+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     rad @ (DBG) not enabling CAIL_DisableDrmdmaPowerGating
2018-07-18 22:39:04.021565+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     rad @ (DBG) not enabling CAIL_DisableGfxCGPowerGating
2018-07-18 22:39:04.021570+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     rad @ (DBG) not enabling CAIL_DisableUVDPowerGating
2018-07-18 22:39:04.021574+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     rad @ (DBG) not enabling CAIL_DisableVCEPowerGating
2018-07-18 22:39:04.021578+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     rad @ (DBG) not enabling CAIL_DisableDynamicGfxMGPowerGating
2018-07-18 22:39:04.021583+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     rad @ (DBG) not enabling CAIL_DisableGmcPowerGating
2018-07-18 22:39:04.021587+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     rad @ (DBG) not enabling CAIL_DisableAcpPowerGating
2018-07-18 22:39:04.021591+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     rad @ (DBG) not enabling CAIL_DisableSAMUPowerGating
2018-07-18 22:39:04.021598+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:   shiki @ (DBG) pre-config: online 0, bgra 0, compat 0, whitelist 0, id 0, stream 0
2018-07-18 22:39:04.098092+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) Lilu:     api @ force enabling NoTouchID (100) on an unsupported operating system due to beta flag
2018-07-18 22:39:04.225800+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) Lilu:     api @ force enabling BT4LEContiunityFixup (110) on an unsupported operating system due to beta flag
2018-07-18 22:39:04.250495+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) Lilu:     api @ force enabling AirportBrcmFixup (113) on an unsupported operating system due to beta flag
2018-07-18 22:39:11.277607+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) Lilu:    file @ VNOP_WRITE failed 14!
2018-07-18 22:39:11.277614+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) Lilu:    file @ failed to write /AppleIntelFramebuffer_8_18.0 file of 2166784 size
2018-07-18 22:39:11.277622+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:    igfx @ dumping framebuffer information to /AppleIntelFramebuffer_8_18.0
2018-07-18 22:39:11.277633+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:    igfx @ (DBG) Patching framebufferId 0x19160000 successful
2018-07-18 22:39:13.449851+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     weg @ (DBG) failed to obtain display mode
2018-07-18 22:39:13.449869+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     weg @ (DBG) failed to obtain display mode
2018-07-18 22:39:13.449876+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     weg @ (DBG) failed to obtain display mode
2018-07-18 22:39:13.460326+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:    igfx @ (DBG) computeLaneCount: bpp = 24, available = 10
2018-07-18 22:39:13.489364+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     weg @ (DBG) fb info 1: -2147479552:0 7680:0:32
2018-07-18 22:39:13.489372+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     weg @ (DBG) fb info 2: 3:8 --------RRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBB 0:1920:1080
2018-07-18 22:39:13.489397+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:     weg @ (DBG) attempting to copy...
2018-07-18 22:39:13.595898+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:    igfx @ (DBG) computeLaneCount: bpp = 24, available = 10
2018-07-18 22:39:13.637489+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:    igfx @ (DBG) computeLaneCount: bpp = 24, available = 10
2018-07-18 22:39:13.789014+0900  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) WhateverGreen:    igfx @ (DBG) computeLaneCount: bpp = 24, available = 10