[Guide] XiaoMi Mi Notebook Air 13"

JahStories

662 posts in this topic

That error got nothing to do with the DVMT, I strongly suggest you to switch everything to standard again! (not to the DVMT minsizestolen patch)

There are many common patches in the DSDT some were not applied from repos but written by hand...

I don't remember each one but remember that every table is patched to match the provided DSDT and will not work as expected when using another one, probably not properly patched.

The guide is simple, the files come in a complete package that have to be used and upgraded using every file and every preference as suggested.

Any other kind of installation is not supported and could (or most obviously will) create problems that aren't easy to "debug" :)

Hope you understand!

• Like 2

@ClaudesTech: Can you tell me what kind of patches has been aplied to DSDT and SSDT files? I was told that i'll have to re-patch after i changed DVMT-prealloc to 96MB

If you really wanna know, disassemble the asl files with iasl. And use a diff tool like BeyondCompare to see the changes.

It's really easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Claude! Well first of: 

Thank you so much for your efford putting this package together! U saved me a hell of a lot time  :) Was a joy to install osx on this little {censored} :b I were a bit in trouble when it came to the IntelFramebuffer kext, the patch wasnt included in the pack wasnt it? 

However, found it here and now im happy  :)

2 Things: 

- When I boot Windows from clover touchpad is not working at all....you knwo why this happens? :/

- 2cnd thing is in OSX double tab and hold to drag wont work..is there maybe an option I am missing? 

cheers mate 

EDIT: Found that the option is in accessibility option pane not in the trackpad one....haha working now. Love it.

Hey! Glad you like the package! 

I've no problems when booting Windows from clover... touchpad is working... Don't know whats the issue

Well after I fidled around with the touchpad and keyboard for some time it was fine. I have no idea what caused this..maybe the firmware was a little bit messy...but now everything is perfect. thanks a ton :)

• Like 1

I fixed that bug, will be posted in the next update...

Edit.

Fixed on 1.08

The screen brightness buttons (F4 & F5) are behavior now as they should. Unfortunately this isn't the case for the volume keys. The only working combination to lower or raise the volume is FN + F11 & FN + F12. :/

• 3 weeks later...

Been so long i haven't been on this board.. I have this device. Just made bootable USB drive, i see clover interface but no apple logo or anything to boot..? Perhaps it's cause i skipped the "add serial number" part, which i have no idea how to proceed.. And actually, when i typed the given code on terminal (using 10.6.6, only system i got here), i got an error message (segmentation something).

So i used the "restore" function of disk utility before installing clover & copying files. Another issue i have is after i unplug/replug the drive, the EFI partition doesn't show up anymore, so i can't change files.. Originally i wanted to do a legacy boot drive but it does not seem possible..?