77 posts in this topic

sorry ,later i read what he wrote

i tried this method yesterday but i had a kernel panic

the problem was at iondrvsupport and geforce kext

all these kexts were from 10.4.8

then i tgought to delete forever iondrvsupport or geforce kext

but i was so lazy and formated the partition

im gonna reinstall later and try again

I have my 7950 working so I would think your 7900 would work.

My eVGA 7900 GT CO doesn't works on OSX, if I use my 7900 GT CO on osx with no driver, macvidia or titan it works for 3 seconds then it hangs for 30 to 60 seconds, then it works again for 3 seconds then hangs again another 30 to 60 seconds and so on, I also flashed with 7900 GT (no co) bios and the problem is still there so I'm not sure if only my 7900 GT CO is doing this.

My card is an eVGA 7900GT KO and it works with OSx86 but I just need to update the kexts to 10.4.8 kexts and then it should work with titan and I am running the old kernel.

I have the same vga card but it is not working QECI here. I guess I am doing something wrong but I dont know what. Still wornking on that :)

This will only work on 10.4.8? and with the newest kernal? Or can this work on 10.4.7? Also, any SSE2 support?

The kext has nothing to do with SSE2 support, it's just the kernel that lacks the support for SSE2, at least for now, maybe JaS will come with a patch for SSE2 support on the 10.4.8 kernel.

Also there are some reports of users running Titan on 10.4.6 and they're getting resolution change and 2D supprt. No QE/CI!

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=31816

My eVGA 7900 GT CO doesn't works on OSX, if I use my 7900 GT CO on osx with no driver, macvidia or titan it works for 3 seconds then it hangs for 30 to 60 seconds, then it works again for 3 seconds then hangs again another 30 to 60 seconds and so on, I also flashed with 7900 GT (no co) bios and the problem is still there so I'm not sure if only my 7900 GT CO is doing this.

I've fixed it, now i got full support :)

I've just unplugged my GMA 950 off my monitor and now its working :)