[AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

spakk

1,255 posts in this topic

While I investigated the USB problem, I managed a start test without this bug has occurred:

".... com.apple.kpi.private of __KERNEL__, Could not find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read"

the first test was very promising! So a clean boat without any erroneous message! I will continue to investigate the matter in order to resolve the issue.

I suppose that this bug is coming not only from kernel, Possibly in connection of a driver Caused.

Don't waste your time with this... This bug occurs on every hackintosh even on intel which have no graphical bugs, i think it's more related more with the new usb port distribution (kernel tries to read bios symbols from a real macbox and cant find it to set the usb ports).

on yosemite i used Bronya's latest but as bennington said there was no graphical bugs there.

If I had not seen it with my eyes, then it would be a waste of time. in trying, I have found no error messages. :D

While I investigated the USB problem, I managed a start test without this bug has occurred:

".... com.apple.kpi.private of __KERNEL__, Could not find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read"

the first test was very promising! So a clean boat without any erroneous message! I will continue to investigate the matter in order to resolve the issue.

I suppose that this bug is coming not only from kernel, Possibly in connection of a driver Caused.

Edit:

In addition, I noticed positively that the USB-fix have prevented the programs crash.

Edit2:

I will report tonight.

please write the name of the kernel

Yosemite kernel name "kernel_10.10.5_rc1", kernel version - 14.5.0.

Yosemite kernel name "kernel_10.10.5_rc1", kernel version - 14.5.0.

This source is from Bronya, now can Bronya search the differences of the contents of the two sources and where Necessary to make the changes.....?

Can I help with something?

Only Bronya has this source, because you can not help unfortunately.

excuse me .
someone
 please help me, I have trouble when I want to continue in the nextprocedure,
I can't click the button «continue but when I select the voiceover or press ESC on the keyboard I can click on just about anything.
When the keyboard and mouse are already way
and follow the tutorial Mr. spakk to the problem of usb ...
Anyone have any ideas?
my spec
a4 7300 AMD
Asrock FM2a88x + Extreme6
GTX 750TI
10.11.1 (kernel by y2k4u)
Enoch 2795

It looks like this but I tried without the use of emulators or other
Sorry for bad english 
EMCyix.jpg
  • Like 1

excuse me .

someone

please help me, I have trouble when I want to continue in the nextprocedure,
I can't click the button «continue but when I select the voiceover or press ESC on the keyboard I can click on just about anything.
When the keyboard and mouse are already way
and follow the tutorial Mr. spakk to the problem of usb ...
Anyone have any ideas?
my spec
a4 7300 AMD
Asrock FM2a88x + Extreme6
GTX 750TI
10.11.1 (kernel by y2k4u)
Enoch 2795

It looks like this but I tried without the use of emulators or other
Sorry for bad english 

EMCyix.jpg

at the first start, it is a little annoying. Search/ Plug the USB connector of your mouse / keyboard sequentially until you find a USB port that works. You'll find two ports on your hackintosh that will work.

Very good news ! The system starts without the **hassle error messages and all USB ports are working! :hysterical:  video will be upload

later

(**".... com.apple.kpi.private of __KERNEL__, Could not find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read" etc...)

Guys, I'm going to make a fool indeed with this video :( , but sh_it on it, :rofl:  I have no video editing tool until the sh_it trial version :blush: . What is important is the content. :hysterical: but you see that I have been proved right. :yes:

This Video based on the content of the Extensions folder, see Link

tested with Kernel 10.10.2_SSSEPlus_V2.

Download:

http://workupload.com/file/MqbZ8rV1

Please test the package only on a second partition !!!

FX CPU User, use the System.kext from the kernel package.

It goes without saying that after the installation has to be repaired the permissions and renew the kernelcache!

have fun

Edited by spakk
  • Like 4

at the first start, it is a little annoying. Search/ Plug the USB connector of your mouse / keyboard sequentially until you find a USB port that works. You'll find two ports on your hackintosh that will work.

Mr spakk i'm find two ports work my pc but not work for click continue or back... My cursor and my keyboard works for click country and spacebar not work for click continue only :(

Thank you for all your work spakk. I managed to get an almost vanilla install with the USB next fix you posted. I do have a problem though.

I use an m-audio m-track for my audio, which is a class compliant USB. It should work without any extra drivers. But when I go to the system info, there are no audio devices and the USB tab doesn't have sang information at all.

Flash drives, keyboard and mouse all work but I can't get the USB audio device to work. Any suggestions?

• Like 1

I've had the same issue and this was a back up dmg from the old one that was successful. I've tried the Nivdia flags and a few others, different kernels for el capitan. I'm about ready to just install it all over again. Does backing it up not work (there was an old post claiming it didn't I think)?

Motherboard: GA-970A-DS3P

CPU:     AMD FX 6300

GPU:   Evga 650 (will get a better one soon)

PSUPPLY: Thermeltake 600W

I have 2 SSDs and a 1TB Western Digital drive I've tried. My old flash drive died.

Thank you for all your work spakk. I managed to get an almost vanilla install with the USB next fix you posted. I do have a problem though.

I use an m-audio m-track for my audio, which is a class compliant USB. It should work without any extra drivers. But when I go to the system info, there are no audio devices and the USB tab doesn't have sang information at all.

Flash drives, keyboard and mouse all work but I can't get the USB audio device to work. Any suggestions?

Please check which drivers you need: http://www.m-audio.com/support/drivers

Mr spakk i'm find two ports work my pc but not work for click continue or back... My cursor and my keyboard works for click country and spacebar not work for click continue only :(

use a USB Mouse, then it will work.

I've had the same issue and this was a back up dmg from the old one that was successful. I've tried the Nivdia flags and a few others, different kernels for el capitan. I'm about ready to just install it all over again. Does backing it up not work (there was an old post claiming it didn't I think)?

Motherboard: GA-970A-DS3P

CPU:     AMD FX 6300

GPU:   Evga 650 (will get a better one soon)

PSUPPLY: Thermeltake 600W

I have 2 SSDs and a 1TB Western Digital drive I've tried. My old flash drive died.

Please find a guide that I've written in the instructions you'll find all necessary information and immediately before or after the instructions you'll find the matching amd kernels upload, as well as an Extra folder.

Please check which drivers you need: http://www.m-audio.com/support/drivers

Thanks for the quick reply. The website says it is compatible with el Capitan out of the box. No extra kexts needed

please write the exact model

I start El capitan with Clover usb (2220), but same graphics bugs. So the problem is not in the bootloader, is kernel problem.

what do you mean by graphics bugs? any screenshot?

I'm going on to build a new kernel for FX CPUs. I still struggle with a few errors that have arisen during the build of the kernel.

A little patience, once I'm done, I'll upload the kernel for testing.
  • Like 2