[AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

spakk

1,255 posts in this topic

Left the installer at unicode range etc..came back an found pc stuck at another error..

Anything familiar..??

Very important!
during the installation, activate the installation log, and read on where the installation crashes / stops. possibly you can upload the complete log file here.
  • Like 1

Successfully installed El Capitan 10.11.2 final usb via bronya's rc1 kernel on and fx 6100 asus m5a97 eve r2.00. (thanks for usb fix kexts to spakk)

But green color and some graphics bugs.

Note: I need a AMD replace kexts for El Capitan because if my gpu activated = gray screen --> i only safe mode if gpu actiavted....

my gpu is : AMD R7 260 X --> Bonaire 0x66581002

read here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/310026-help-topic-el-capitan-all-question-about-problems-that-can-occur-during-installation/page-18?p=2206398&do=findComment&comment=2206398

• Like 1

@Bronya this is my first boot without any driver installation or patching anything else,sorry it's not the processor unknown something else prevents FX to display icons correctly :(

R4oW6ef.jpg

Your processor FX-8320? What kernel using? Strange, i have unknown processor... :(  :(  :(

Is this fix only applicable to AMD systems?  Intel????  PLEASE!!!

here are discussed exclusively AMD problems, but the USB fix should work for all CPUs.

hi fellas ... long time no see. i made a hdd hfs+ partition with el capo (installer hdd partition no usb :D

+ 10.11.2 kernel rc1 from bronya. usb kexts... virgin dsdt, mbr patch  ... all you gave to me to boot but it apears something like this :

UPDATE: when i erased kernelpatcher .dylib usb and dsdt finished. seem to be okay. with bronya 10.11.2 rc1 kernel : kernel opcode 64 something blabla kernel panic. wit y2k4u amd fx kernel worked only erasing kernelpatcher. it finally allowed me to install el capo. its finished but when you restart usbehci blablabla apeared ... need enoch installer for windows lol

post-1487136-0-31066200-1452822401_thumb.jpg

Hello I am a fairly experienced and hackintosher but i still can't get the my usb media created.

I have downloaded the el capitan app and tried writing it to a flash drive using macpwn but it fails. Does anyone have a method that they use to create a and install media?

If  I can get it working I will end up writing a guide for others to follow.

1. Create install USB like this instruction: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/310098-el-capitan-install-preparation/

2. Add this kernel to System/Library/Kernels.

3. Add/replace this kext.

4. Install El capitan.

5. Repeat step 2 and 3 on installed system.

Done.

P.S. Use Enoch bootloader.

Edit:

sory if I have to make an important point:

remove these two drivers from System/Library/Extensions: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleTyMCEDriver.kext !!!
Edited by spakk
Edit by spakk
  • Like 3

I have managed to install El capital on to my system but i got a white screen on the first bootup. This is related to my motherboard which is a Asus M5A99x EVO R2.0. When i use yosentime i have to use these kexts to get my graphics working. I would like to have this issue fixed.

hi fellas ... long time no see. i made a hdd hfs+ partition with el capo (installer hdd partition no usb :D

+ 10.11.2 kernel rc1 from bronya. usb kexts... virgin dsdt, mbr patch  ... all you gave to me to boot but it apears something like this :

UPDATE: when i erased kernelpatcher .dylib usb and dsdt finished. seem to be okay. with bronya 10.11.2 rc1 kernel : kernel opcode 64 something blabla kernel panic. wit y2k4u amd fx kernel worked only erasing kernelpatcher. it finally allowed me to install el capo. its finished but when you restart usbehci blablabla apeared ... need enoch installer for windows lol

A simple solution would be to install Enoch bootloader on a USB flash drive without having to do anything in the Enoch install settings. So just install the bootloader on the USB flash drive, then start your system from USB Flash drive and select your El Capitan partition, then El Capitan will started. :drool:

later can you adjust the Enoch Bootloader Install settings on your El Capitan partition.

Many roads lead to Rome, the question is always how simple or how complicated you get there. :D

• Like 1

I have managed to install El capital on to my system but i got a white screen on the first bootup. This is related to my motherboard which is a Asus M5A99x EVO R2.0. When i use yosentime i have to use these kexts to get my graphics working. I would like to have this issue fixed.

I have managed to install El capital on to my system but i got a white screen on the first bootup. This is related to my motherboard which is a Asus M5A99x EVO R2.0. When i use yosentime i have to use these kexts to get my graphics working. I would like to have this issue fixed.

Use flag -v and post screenshot were stop booting.

A simple solution would be to install Enoch bootloader on a USB flash drive without having to do anything in the Enoch install settings. So just install the bootloader on the USB flash drive, then start your system from USB Flash drive and select your El Capitan partition, then El Capitan will started. :drool:

later can you adjust the Enoch Bootloader Install settings on your El Capitan partition.

Many roads lead to Rome, the question is always how simple or how complicated you get there. :D

okay. now i got enoch 2539 usb bootloadder with extra folder copied and pasted on hackintosh el capo partition. i installed with 10110FXr1 y2k4u kernel . and got this error with deleted or non deleted kernelpatcher.dylib ive tried with 3 different kernels and do the same... how can i fix it? :D. EDIT : pasted extra folder like you gave it to me ;D. only dsdt.aml changed in installation

post-1487136-0-35599000-1452887417_thumb.jpg

extra.zip

okay. now i got enoch 2539 usb bootloadder with extra folder copied and pasted on hackintosh el capo partition. i installed with 10110FXr1 y2k4u kernel . and got this error with deleted or non deleted kernelpatcher.dylib ive tried with 3 different kernels and do the same... how can i fix it? :D. EDIT : pasted extra folder like you gave it to me ;D. only dsdt.aml changed in installation

try to boot without dsdt ==> DSDT=No

It's strange that Athlon and Phenom don't have this problem, you guys still using the ssse3 emulator on your kernels? Maybe it's something wrong there.

look at the video, as you can edit this extraneous data.
  • Like 1

what graphics card you have?

If i use y2k4u kernel, i have same error. Use this kernel, no problem for me.