[AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

spakk

1,255 posts in this topic

This was an attempt, unfortunately, brought nothing, then I do not.

I use with 10.11.3 Beta (15D13b) Nvidia WebDriver vers. 346.03.04f02

USB 2.0 works.

1. I inserted DummyUSBEHCIPCI.kext and DummyUSBXHCIPCI.kext to S/L/E and Extra/Extensions.

2. Delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleTyMCEDriver.kext.

Big thanks for @spakk and others.

But USB 3.0 not works. There is also a small graphical bugs, see screenshot.

Help fix USB 3.0 and graphics bugs.

I try nvidia web driver, same graphics bugs.

same problem 

If use GraphicsEnabler=No, monitor not work (black screen). If use bootflag: -f -v npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes nvda_drv=1, same bugs.

identical

Mac Os version not supported.

Use these Tool and follow the instructions ==> fake patch OS X (Micky&Fantomas):

(the driver patch that can you make manually, as search for the side from fantomas1 "Nvidia WebDriver" on the first page.)

Edit:
I have installed the driver without any problems, perhaps you have not installed 10.10.3?

Please upload here your raw DSDT, I hope that rampage dev will help us.

Here is my raw DSDT, created under Linux, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 are not working properly,

and need some help.

raw dsdt.zip

• Like 1

USB 2.0 works.

1. I inserted DummyUSBEHCIPCI.kext and DummyUSBXHCIPCI.kext to S/L/E and Extra/Extensions.

2. Delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleTyMCEDriver.kext.

Big thanks for @spakk and others.

But USB 3.0 not works. There is also a small graphical bugs, see screenshot.

Help fix USB 3.0 and graphics bugs.

I try nvidia web driver, same graphics bugs.

Why did you remove the CPU Power Management kext?

@Codinger,

with AMD kernel the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext is blacklisted and is not used as far as I know, therefore we remove them on amd hackintosh, then we use the Nullpowermanagement.kext

All AMDFX users ,we have those green icons/artifacts and missing icons. i don't think it's driver problem i think it's the kernel, we need a fixed for FX Kernel.

Have you tried other kernels? Open the spoiler here, http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/309765-amd-os-x-el-capitan-1011-kernel-testing-release-for-help-use-the-help-topic/?p=2195206

• Like 1

Try GenericUSBXHCI (a recent version) and try using your USB 3 ports.

The GenericUSBXHCI enabled only one USB 3.0 port, I have tested that successfully last week.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/310229-hilfe-dsdt-usb-ports-on-el-capitan/

usb3.png

• Like 1

Hi !
Yes , this secret problem for green icon on FX ))

On intel no problem with icon ! Ok , i use this hdd from intel and insert's in AMD ! Also nope problem for icon ! But if i install driver and reboot , i get now problem icon green ! Ok i use this hdd from AMD and insert in INTEL ! And i start El_Captain and i see - don't works system , i get desktop , but don't works Finder and Dock ! This strange ! Maybe this secret preferences in system ? ))
  • Like 1

crazy :(

...but with Phenom II X6,  I have excellent graphics and no video issues.

I have tested your kernels and have no found graphics issues, probably a only problem on FX cpus

yup and i also tried ATI vga Nvidia vga it's not driver problem or dsdt, both cards works full accelerated in my machine but with the same green/missing things.

Yes , maybe if problem icon  because name processor is "Unknown " on FX ? ))

if i reduce my FX8320 cores to 4 from 8 SMBios picks it as INTELXEON QuadCore instead of unknown but problem still persist if you mean that.

yup and i also tried ATI vga Nvidia vga it's not driver problem or dsdt, both cards works full accelerated in my machine but with the same green/missing things.

if i reduce my FX8320 cores to 4 from 8 SMBios picks it as INTELXEON QuadCore instead of unknown but problem still persist if you mean that.

If you have name processor is "quad core xeon" , ok , you started run from DVD with this name processor ? 

If you have name processor is "quad core xeon" , ok , you started run from DVD with this name processor ? 

if u mean fresh installation with quad core, No ,do you think it's going to make some difference? and i can't do it right now because my PSU died yesterday :( and i'm awaiting for replacement, i'll try it when i get it and report back.

• Like 1