Creative CA0132 (G1.Sniper M3) patch for AppleHDA or VoodooHDA

wern apfel

851 posts in this topic

I don't this version still make crackling sound at high bass music :(

Edit : Ok,, i found temporary solution. I need to decrease volume from System Preference 1/3 bars. And it give me good quality bass music.

But you can see,, Volume Icon bar  and System Preference are not synchronize

I upload my config.plist check yours..

Volume Icon bar  and System Preference worked well for me.

1.zip

post-413859-0-84344100-1456612015_thumb.png

Anybody try this switch

post-413859-0-99059500-1456678847_thumb.png

Yeah, I tried it, no success =/

I think you mixed up something, if you wanna use one of my kexts from 1st post you have to set layout-id to 0, and remove creative-ca0132.kext also deactivate the xml to zml patch from your config.plist.

If it doesn't work upload an ioreg file, please use v.2.1

Will this also work with a normal 2.1 setup ?

Yes just change LayoutID = 9

Someone with working sound after wakeup from sleep, without codeccommander ?

Because of lack of time i've not doing any tests last weeks, but after the last researches it seems to work properly with 6 discrete channels.

We can do a lot of things, such as enable and disable the amplifiers, switch from front HP to rear orange jack (also with amplifier on the orange jack), remap the DACs, fake surround (2 channel files gives you output on 6 channels), front microphone, but is not fully tested. All this can be done on the fly without a restart.

Also went away from soft volume for better sound quality. 

But i'm not sure if you want to control a simply codec in this way. 

post-448675-0-79401500-1457780321_thumb.jpg

So i will try to make a little app to do that, unfortunately i've never programmed something from scratch, i'm afraid i need some help from the programmers here.

AppleHDA.kext_6ch_no_fr_HP.zip

Set layout-id to 0, remove voodoohda, applehdadisabler, ca0132 kexts, clover on the fly patch for the codec-id (x99 users should use toleda's HDA controller patch), repair permissions, rebuild cache.

This kext has working output on the green rear jack auto switch with rear HP, rear black and orange jacks, no front HP.

If you don't use 5.1 and need front HP i will upload another kext with working front HP jack

Someone with working sound after wakeup from sleep, without codeccommander ?

Because a lack of time i've not doing any tests last weeks, but after the last researches it seems to work properly with 6 discrete channels.

We can do a lot of things, such as enable and disable the amplifiers, switch from front HP to rear orange jack (also with amplifier on the orange jack), remap the DACs, fake surround (2 channel files gives you output on 6 channels), front microphone, but is not fully tested. All this can be done on the fly without a restart.

Also went away from soft volume for better sound quality. 

But i'm not sure if you want to control a simply codec in this way. 

attachicon.gifca0132.jpg

So i will try to make a little app to do that, unfortunately i've never programmed something from scratch, i'm afraid i need some help from the programmers here.

attachicon.gifAppleHDA.kext_6ch_no_fr_HP.zip

Set layout-id to 0, remove voodoohda, applehdadisabler, ca0132 kexts, clover on the fly patch (x99 users should use toledas on the fly patch), repair permissions, rebuild cache.

This kext has working output on the green rear jack auto switch with rear HP, rear black and orange jacks, no front HP.

If you don't use 5.1 and need front HP i will upload another kext with working front HP jack

I've just tried it. Now my microphone is not working. It used to work with your previous kext

I don't remember that i've changed something microphone related. Do you hear a difference ?, if not you can stay with the old driver, else i will patch and upload a 2 channel kext

This version seems not having the wake after sleep issue I had with the previous version. Can you upload the 2channel option ?

You don't see the mic in the prefpane or it doesn't work ?, simply install codeccommander to /S/L/E no edits required 

the mic is not in the prefpane and it doesn't work. After installing CodecCommander to S/L/E I can't boot (it keeps restarting)

With 10.11.4 I have noticed there is no more wake after sleep issue for the sound. But I will keep the kext CodecCommander in case I need it in the future

Thank you for this info, so you have sound after wake up from sleep with the old kext ?, also noticed that i've made mic related changes on the last 2channel kext, if you wanna do more tests i will upload another 10.11.4 kext with the old settings.

Thank you for this info, so you have sound after wake up from sleep with the old kext ?, also noticed that i've made mic related changes on the last 2channel kext, if you wanna do more tests i will upload another 10.11.4 kext with the old settings.

Yes there is sound after sleep with the old kext. I'd like to do more tests so please upload another 10.10.4 kext with the old settings.

youtube not work 10.11.4 

Anybody have this issue?

if playback doesn't begin shortly try restarting your device

post-413859-0-76396600-1459022647_thumb.png