Creative CA0132 (G1.Sniper M3) patch for AppleHDA or VoodooHDA

wern apfel

851 posts in this topic

Thanks wern apfel. I was just referring to your post #216 where you were saying :

So I need that kext, if you can find it :) 

Thank you.

So what do you need ?, working front HP or rear c/sub, for now auto switch is not possible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How to work AppleALC.kext with out layoutX.xml.zlib and Platforms.xml.zlib patched files?

Not sure what you mean, layout and platforms.xml are already integrated in the AppleALC.kext

I don't see anywhere in AppleALC.kext

If you want to edit that files, download the source code edit and build it with Xcode.

PS: it would be useful if you test the kext i've uploaded on the AppleALC topic, and give us some feedback, like yassinex.

hi apfel

Thank you so much.

Its worked i found debug kext folder.

post-413859-0-00880700-1464267391_thumb.png

post-413859-0-01129000-1464289950_thumb.png

If you want to edit that files, download the source code edit and build it with Xcode.

PS: it would be useful if you test the kext i've uploaded on the AppleALC topic, and give us some feedback, like yassinex.

I tested Layout-6

I drop to EFI folder borth kexts worked well 

CodecCommander.kext

AppleALC.Kext

For Id 6 :

Main Out : OK

Back Headphone : OK

Back Headphone Switching/detection : OK

Rear Out :NO

C/Sub : NO

Front HeadPhone :  Not Working

Mic : Working

Digital out : Still don't know 

Bottom middle port and C/sub come nonie.heeeeh

Thank you.

I tested Layout-6

I drop to EFI folder borth kexts worked well 

CodecCommander.kext

AppleALC.Kext

For Id 6 :

Main Out : OK

Back Headphone : OK

Back Headphone Switching/detection : OK

Rear Out :NO

C/Sub : NO

Front HeadPhone :  Not Working

Mic : Working

Digital out : Still don't know 

Bottom middle port and C/sub come nonie.heeeeh

Thank you.

With testing i mean with all layouts, because they are different.

Its worked for Layout 0-12

I rebuild Repo

Thank you.

I'll take a look

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After following exactly your advice, it is working now with volume control! thank you so much! :thumbsup_anim:

Hi @wern apfel. I'm using one of your kexts but I don't have microphone volume control and the microphone volume is really low. Can you help me please ?

Which kext do you use exactly, is there a volume slider ?. I have no microphone only a iPhone headset with an recently purchased adapter to do some tests @Sierra with Siri, after some tests i will upload a patched kext.

Which kext do you use exactly, is there a volume slider ?. I have no microphone only a iPhone headset with an recently purchased adapter to do some tests @Sierra with Siri, after some tests i will upload a patched kext.

Here is the one I'm using, provided by you. I have the same issue on both el capitan and sierra

AppleHDA.kext.zip

post-1153611-0-15277900-1468177965_thumb.png

You can try this kext, with this edits Siri understands me good. I remember that someone said the Alienware laptops has 2 HP outputs so i've also added a second one for testing.

I've just tested it on Sierra, this time there is no audio device detected at all for both input and output

post-1153611-0-91832700-1468353619_thumb.png

post-1153611-0-14121700-1468353629_thumb.png

Here another one, i'm not sure if the old kext works @Sierra but it should

attachicon.gifAppleHDA.kext_test_2.zip

You can also try this one it 's a 5.1 channel kext but to see if the mic is louder.

For the first one, no output device no input device(microphone). For the second one (5.1 channel) output is working but there is no input device. The kext I was using before (post #241) have input and output on El Capitan and Sierra but there is no microphone control at all and the microphone sound is low both on El Capitan and Sierra. Maybe you should go from that kext 

For the first one, no output device no input device(microphone). For the second one (5.1 channel) output is working but there is no input device. The kext I was using before (post #241) have input and output on El Capitan and Sierra but there is no microphone control at all and the microphone sound is low both on El Capitan and Sierra. Maybe you should go from that kext 

I think you have a digital microphone and we need some other edits, try this one.

AppleHDA.kext_test_3.zip

hi wen ape, i have one Mic-In, one built-in speaker, one headphone jack, one microphone jack and one HDMI.

I tested the kext in #241, no output and input; 

the #246, built-in speaker ok, no Mic-In, volume control ok.

(sorry for my bad Engilish)

You can try this one AppleHDA.kext.zip

The headphones are working ?