Creative CA0132 (G1.Sniper M3) patch for AppleHDA or VoodooHDA

wern apfel

851 posts in this topic

At my tutorials, you need layoutID=1 and use kext and patch at config.plist. Check carefully

It's working now! but no volume control. I used to have volume control with the kext from post #25. Can you tell me how to get volume control for the 2 channel kext ?

after deleting the kext creative ca-0132, my audio device was back again but no sound this time

For volume control use only one of my two 2 channel kexts, no ca0132 voodoo whatever and set layout-id to 0 and power off your PC a few minutes. if you have an unsupported AppleHDAController add also that patch

These guys only mix and merge my kexts which makes no sense, im sorry guys

Like i said it makes no sense to upload more test files, you only make confusions with your merged kexts and changed layout-IDs.

• Like 1

For volume control use only one of my two 2 channel kexts, no ca0132 voodoo whatever and set layout-id to 0 and power off your PC a few minutes. if you have an unsupported AppleHDAController add also that patch

Like i said it makes no sense to upload more test files, you only make confusions with your merged kexts and changed layout-IDs.

After following exactly your advice, it is working now with volume control! thank you so much! :thumbsup_anim:

This kext worked any of this IDS.

LayoutID = 0

LayoutID = 1
LayoutID = 2
LayoutID = 3
LayoutID = 9

Id=0-1-2-3-9.zip

Is it 2channels with volume control?

this worked 2 outputs with volume control mac OS X 10.11.3

when you testing you have to choose Headphones or line out.

post-413859-0-35338800-1454420964_thumb.png

Keep waiting,, it's about pin config. Manor still keep trying, i am not expert to config data. I will send configuration when it's perfect friends :)

Sorry,, i played music with high BASS and sound still bad :(. Can you send me your "codec_dump_dec.txt.svg"??? I want to compare with mine.

You can see my thread http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/309729-gigabyte-z170x-gaming-7-success-hackintosh/. I make tutorial for CA0132 from Wern Apfel' AppleHDA. If you follow those methods, then your sound still works when you updated OS X.

Sound is good for me.I thing you have to set config and ssdt I update my.

confing and SSDT.zip

my audio and volume control are working but when I connect a headphone, the headphone is not detected

my audio and volume control are working but when I connect a headphone, the headphone is not detected

Does it switch to headphone @audio PrefPane?, have you tried the old kext ?, there are two headphone nodes we have to try both

Creative Sound Blaster  does it work with appleHDA

Is the device-ID the same, can we see a codec dump ?, does it work with voodooHDA ?

3 Ports worked  2CH with VC

Microphone

Headphone

Output

CA0132.zip

• Like 1

I look at your SSDT,, so your HDMI Audio is not working. Correct??? 

HDMI worked.

Hi, Manor

What MB is you using? GA z170x gaming7? or x99?

If you provide your clover folder, please let me download it.

For some reason I can't use your kext. 

Thank you!

X99GamingG1wifi

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, So I followed all the instructions and tried the id:9 and got no sound.

Everything works if my id is 2 except for volume.

My motherboard is a Z170X-gaming7

Any ideas ?

Thanks!

Have you tried a kext from the 1st post ?, install the kext to /S/L/E 

HDMI worked.

If i use your Pin Config Data and my layout9.xml.zlib then sound is good, no cracking at HIGH BASS MUSIC but fake "VOLUME CONTROL", if i use your layout9.xml.zlib then sound will crack at HIGH BASS MUSIC. Can you check your layout9.xml.zlib or my layout9.xml.zlib. I attach my Layout9.xml.zlib

layout9.xml.zlib.zip

If i use your Pin Config Data and may layout ID then sound is good but no cracking at HIGH BASS MUSIC. But fake "VOLUME CONTROL", if i use your layout9.xml.zlib then sound will crack at HIGH BASS MUSIC. Can you check your layout9.xml.zlib or my layout9.xml.zlib

Try this set ID 9

AppleHDA.kext.zip

set ID 9

4 ports worked.

I don't this version still make crackling sound at high bass music :(

Edit : Ok,, i found temporary solution. I need to decrease volume from System Preference 1/3 bars. And it give me good quality bass music.

But you can see,, Volume Icon bar  and System Preference are not synchronize

post-1311960-0-21960800-1456485975_thumb.png

• Like 1