Creative CA0132 (G1.Sniper M3) patch for AppleHDA or VoodooHDA

wern apfel

851 posts in this topic

I try this one,, but the sound is not cleary :(

Bad noise :(

But volume control is OK  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  Not fake again. Did you get good sound with this kext??

Main output is better then headphone.

Did you install CodecCommander.kext?

Second "Line Out" just give "ngiiiiiiiingggggg" sound  :hysterical:  :hysterical: 

But,, the first "Line Out" give "Little Noisy" sound. It's annoying.  :( 

Sorry for bad english

Did you install CodecCommander.kext

Yes,, i already use "CodecCommander.kext". Try to play "Trance Musics". You will get "Bad Sound" :)

Second "Line Out" just give "ngiiiiiiiingggggg" sound  :hysterical:  :hysterical: 

Sorry for bad english

Try shutdown and turn off pc. then start if not need more testing..

On 1/30/2016 at 9:06 PM, manor said:

Try shutdown and turn off pc. then start if not need more testing..

Still same,, can you test this music. How it's sound??? Please tell me. With this kind of music, the sound quality is bad :( But with old PinConfig + Old layout + Old Platform, the sound is good :)

Edited by Andres ZeroCross

Still same,, can you test this music. How it's sound??? Please tell me. With this kind of music, the sound quality is bad :( But with old PinConfig + Old layout + Old Platform, the sound is good :)

You write Anres I thing  more test need.

Hmm :yes:  2 Ports worked with volume control.Maybe more.

I downloaded your folder, And replace commander kext in my 10.11 folder, then install AppleHDA kext by kextutility, reboot. Now I have no audio.

What I missed?

Sorry for bad english

Yes,, i already use "CodecCommander.kext". Try to play "Trance Musics". You will get "Bad Sound" :)

Hi, Andres,

How did you apply Manor's kext? Since you have the same board with me. I want to know it!!

Guys, it seems that you are so unlucky with my work, since i've uploaded these kexts you try to merge and make it better, but i'm afraid all this effort makes no sense.

If you want 5.1 you must make a aggregate device where you have no volume control, please correct me if i'm wrong. So for 5.1 my 5.1 kext is good enough IMO

Else you can use the 2 channel kext

For sound quality try this one AppleHDA.kext_2CH_s_quali.zip (also for layout-id 9 fanboys), if it doesn't sound good, start @windows the creative control panel and deactivate all play enhancements (SBX) whatever, if that doesn't  help i can give you another patch.

Not a question, only a observation that this guys are very impressed of you

By doing so, you tried to show them I'm not that good right? well first of all look back, they don't are impressed with me, actually grateful for everything I've done in the past and I'm still doing, you must be a who learned something by reading one of my tutorials as well it doesn't matter purpose here is not to show who is better.

Try this one test 2 out puts ports..

You have reorganised again the kext, feel free to do whatever you want with it but the max you can get with this config is 2 channel at 2 output jacks not 4 channel, this config it the known Headphone Mode from Windows with not activated front HP which you can easily enable, i don't use it

• Like 1

Sorry,, it's still bad sound :(

When i play HIGH BASS music,, then it will result Noisy Sound :(

But GOOD Volume Control  :)  :)

Andres, how did you apply Manor's kext? it seems like for x99 board.

But we have Z170 board.

I tried install the kext and my audio was gone.

So I re install your kext and my audio back.

if the volume control working with Manor's kext. Can you combine yours and his? :)

Hope you can fix it soon!!

Thank you!!

Try this file.if not work turn off system and restart.

CA0132-5.zip

Can someone help me get my sound back please ?

Which kext worked before ?, have you tried this one ?, if not install it @/S/L/E remove voodoohda and AppleHDADisabler, and upload an ioreg

BTW. an codec_dump without ca0132 patch would interesting me

Which kext worked before ?, have you tried this one ?, if not install it @/S/L/E remove voodoohda and AppleHDADisabler, and upload an ioreg

BTW. an codec_dump without ca0132 patch would interesting me

The kext that worked before is the kext from post #25. I have tried the one you indicated but still no audio. Here is ioreg and codec dump.

Archive 2.zip

Andres, how did you apply Manor's kext? it seems like for x99 board.

But we have Z170 board.

I tried install the kext and my audio was gone.

So I re install your kext and my audio back.

if the volume control working with Manor's kext. Can you combine yours and his? :)

Hope you can fix it soon!!

Thank you!!

Keep waiting,, it's about pin config. Manor still keep trying, i am not expert to config data. I will send configuration when it's perfect friends :)

Try this file.if not work turn off system and restart.

Sorry,, i played music with high BASS and sound still bad :(. Can you send me your "codec_dump_dec.txt.svg"??? I want to compare with mine.

Can someone help me get my sound back please ?

You can see my thread http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/309729-gigabyte-z170x-gaming-7-success-hackintosh/. I make tutorial for CA0132 from Wern Apfel' AppleHDA. If you follow those methods, then your sound still works when you updated OS X.

Keep waiting,, it's about pin config. Manor still keep trying, i am not expert to config data. I will send configuration when it's perfect friends :)

Sorry,, i played music with high BASS and sound still bad :(. Can you send me your "codec_dump_dec.txt.svg"??? I want to compare with mine.

You can see my thread http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/309729-gigabyte-z170x-gaming-7-success-hackintosh/. I make tutorial for CA0132 from Wern Apfel' AppleHDA. If you follow those methods, then your sound still works when you updated OS X.

after deleting the kext creative ca-0132, my audio device was back again but no sound this time