[pre-release] OS X El Capitan 10.11.1

blackosx

104 posts in this topic

Maybe what Moviemakergr's think was: silly part by increasing number sub version before its final releases come to public (10.11 "GM" isnt released yet, and that "should be" labeled as "RC" / Release Candidate before "true GM" for public is coming out).  :)

not really

Apple still could release a new GM2 and at the same time to continue with 10.11.1 beta(s).

but I understand your meaning   ^_^

edit:   RC is for Windows   :P

• Like 2

Manually yes. I said why it is not updated automatically by AppStore.

You need to compare both source (dev & beta). No "10.11.1" in beta. To force dev in appstore:

sudo /usr/sbin/softwareupdate --set-catalog https://swscan.apple.com/content/catalogs/others/index-10.11seed-10.11-10.10-10.9-mountainlion-lion-snowleopard-leopard.merged-1.sucatalog.gz

Guys the issue I mentioned earlier after 10.11.1 update is back (see pictures)... only goes away when I run kext utility and reboot (or is this a random issue of running Clover in Legacy?).

Ran all day yesterday with many reboots without it happening, but since my computer was shut down, today when I choose to boot to El Cap, it is back.

post-238467-0-73436000-1442619053_thumb.jpg

post-238467-0-43973800-1442619066_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

One question :

I'm on Osx 10.11 GM updated with 10.11.1 beta.

It's working fine ...

When Apple will release final osx El Capitan on 30th September, i will have to reinstall over it or i'm now just on final ?

I prefer to wait while official update in AppStore.

• Like 2

if you’ve updated your 10.11 GM to 10.11.1 beta then you’re actually on 10.11.1 beta, that’s all!

whether we like it or not, GM is the final version of El Capitan... if there is something to be fixed before Sept 30, Apple will release a GM2, otherwise GM is what we’ll have on Sept 30.

if Apple makes some fixes before Sept 30 w/o releasing a GM2, then the final version will have a new build number, otherwise it will remain the same (build 15A282b) for the final version.

;)

• Like 1

EDID...

So I am new to Clover. With Yosemite and before use Chameleon and injected my graphics in org.chameleon.Boot.plist with native OS X Drivers worked fine. Do you think I need to inject EDID in Clover?

Update: Issue has not showed up today but I also tested using clover configurator and added custom EDID, however with this boot will hang on bluetooth error. So reverted confine file.