[pre-release] OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

Wayang-NT

87 posts in this topic

Just for info, Preview App doesn't work on my build. Since Yosemite I always had issues (could not edit anything it always messed colors etc) but with 10.10.2 I could at least open a pic or pdf without a crash. Now it crashes again and I have to force it to quit and reboot. It happens with nvidia and hd 3000, just the same.

I have the same problem on a mac pro 6 config

+1 & GTX 660

got to be iMac13,2

update: just came up

edit  AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist

> IOKitPersonalities

> AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy

> ConfigMap

Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6  -- change Config1 to none

reinstall the kext.

• Like 2

@OsBeast: unfortunately no :( didn't have much time last night. i just got home and i hope i will sort it out.

EDIT:

All good now, installed the GeForce drivers from a 10.10.3 and changed my SMBIOS to Mac Pro 5.1 all seems to work now except AGPM unknown platfom (ill search for a way to patch it using clover).

Anyone experiencing problems with Mail application?

I just notice that with this release 14D87p isn't capable of upgrading its database and result in crashing allover.

not big deal for me, since i'm used to Postbox since many years now. but wandering if this could be related to some glitch in my installation or its a general issue.

Anyone experiencing problems with Mail application?

I just notice that with this release 14D87p isn't capable of upgrading its database and result in crashing allover.

not big deal for me, since i'm used to Postbox since many years now. but wandering if this could be related to some glitch in my installation or its a general issue.

I'm running version 14D87h (not the public beta) but my mail program updated my database.  See if this helps you.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6584501