Pandora's Box 2.0 Candidate 3 roll out

Micky1979

305 posts in this topic

Hi, I have created the pendrive but when I try to start it get stuck here:

IT

Salve, io ho creato la pendrive ma appena provo a farla partire rimane bloccata su una schermata kernel

Edited by Micky1979
added translation as concorded

Hi,
I have a problem since I installed Yosemite (I tried various tools but yesterday I discovered Pandora 2.0 ), after a while 'randomly freezes pc, reboot, and I get a popup that says "problems with the video card."
same pc with Lion does not happen ...
What can it be?

thank you

Salve,

ho un problema da quando ho installato Yosemite (ho provato diversi tool ma ieri ho scoperto che era uscito Pandora 2.0 ho rifatto l'installazione), dopo un po' in modo random si blocca il pc, riavvio, e mi appare un popup che dice "problemi con la scheda video".

stesso pc con Lion non accade...

cosa può essere?

grazie

Sorry I was thinking that you had problem creating the installer, but you already got it succesfully..

Can you try to type GraphicsEnabler=No at boot time?

Scusa avevo capito avessi problemi creando l'installer, invece quello è ok.

Hai provato con GraphicsEnabler=No al boot?

yes, but nothing changes

I would not like that I have created a bad USB stick ... the hardware is the same identical signature, I did not change anything!

IT

si, ma non cambia nulla

non vorrei aver creato male la pendrive... l'hardware è lo stesso identico in firma, non ho cambiato nulla!

Edited by Micky1979

ok it started with -x ... only DVI ports is working, no hdmi nor vga ... in the meantime I try to install

IT

con -x è partito... mi va solo su DVI però, ne con hdmi ne vga... intanto installo e vediamo se va a buon fine

Edited by Micky1979

con -x è partito... mi va solo su DVI però, ne con hdmi ne vga... intanto installo e vediamo se va a buon fine

Ok you need to play with the framebuffer, example:

IT

Devi giocare con le impostazioni seguenti:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>AtiConfig</key>
	<string>Vervet</string>
	<key>AtiPorts</key>
	<string>3</string> 
	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
	<string>No</string>
	<key>UseAtiROM</key>  (questa la devi avere o trovare su techpowerup)
	<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

it doesn't start at all

I can't see no window of the program that soon pops out the osx alert for ignore or reopen the app

Sorry, yesterday was Sunday and I partied!

Can you explain me better about what happen, Pandora crash when you double click on it? or what?

Sorry, yesterday was Sunday and I partied!

Can you explain me better about what happen, Pandora crash when you double click on it? or what?

yes the app doesn't "start" on my macbook. had to use clover

Si l'app non parte proprio sul mio macbook. è un macbook pro 13"mid 2009 con 10.9.5 installato...strano

Ha, you are Italian :lol:

Can you look inside /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports about something regarding Pandora/Hermes/Hera/Zeus??

IT

Puoi dare un occhio dentro a  /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports per vedere se c'è qualche crash log riguardo a Pandora/Hermes/Hera/Zeus??

Attualmente ti sto scrivendo da 10.9.5 e funge tutto... ma è un Hackintosh..

yes the app doesn't "start" on my macbook. had to use clover

Sorry for the stupid question... but you have installed it in Application folder? ...Pandora contain two bootloaders, but is not a bootloader

Salve raga, qualcuno mi può aiutare??Ho aggiornato il mio Notebook al 10.10.2 e non mi funge più l'audio in nessuna maniera, siccome ho visto che il topic tratta di audi AppleHDA, volevo solo capire come ripristinare l' audio VT1802P, vi prego, sono disperato, non vale niente il notebook senza audio

Hi guys, can anyone help me please??I hope not to go offtopic , but i read in posts before that you are discussing about AppleHDA, i wanna know how to solve my audio problem with VT1802P, because  i lost my perfect audio after updating to 10.10.2....hope you help me, thanks, and sorry again if went offtopic

have to check any flag on chameleon?

Update: Installed , repaired permission, in chameleon i set HDAEnabler and HDEF Layout :3, but not works....desperate

Using chameleon probably this injection does not work if your HPET is not working (you have a patched DSDT??)

Otherwise you need to install the HDAEnabler.kext too.

Potresti aver bisogno che il tuo HPET sia patchato nel tuo DSDT, perchè altrimenti l'iniezione da bootloader potrebbe non funzionare.... sennò reinstalla AppleHDA.kext da Pandora e ovviamente clicca anche su "HDAEnabler with layout-id 3" nella scheda audio di Mirone... questo installerà anche l'HDAEnabler.kext con il layout id 3.

EDIT

Sorry I had not seen the new kext by Mirone.
still tries to install that:HDAEnabler.kext.zip
(this inject the layout-id 3)
  • Like 1