[AMD] Yosemite Kernel Testing (for help use the Help Topic)

Duran Keeley

1,898 posts in this topic

I do not know what change has Gils made to its system to boot with bronya's kernel. With or without driver package from carlo_67?... or using clover bootloader? ....?

he should describe now, how-to, so that you can boot your system.

because Bronya does not build the kernel for the first time, he knows what he's doing.

@Bronya, 

can it may possibly to be related the BIOS settings: "VT-X" Enabled or Disabled are the cause.?

I read a post that may be in connection with opcode error, if the BIOS settings are not set correctly. Therefore, he should first check the BIOS settings.

(which can not hurt to test it, only a few minutes, he needs to test, then we know whether this is the cause or not.)

@spakk[/size] I am using Bronya's kernel (r2 version),enoch bootloader.It's working with fx 8320 and i didn't change anything.With these kernel flags : kext-dev-mode=1 PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=No UserKernelCache=No UsbBusFix=Yes ---> my system works perfectly.

You had the same issue that I'm having I try the 2nd kernEl and still the same what did you do different ?

• Like 1

You had the same issue that I'm having I try the 2nd kernEl and still the same what did you do different ?

With r1 i used these kernel flags : -v kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x3000 UseKernelcache=No GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1.It did not work at first (it's going to restart while booting).I added fsb=200 busratio=17 flags with macdrive pro 9 from windows.After that i boot my yosemite with -x and it worked. Now i am using kernel r2 and boot file without fsb=200 busratio=17 flags.It's working :)

Edit:Please make disk permission verify with disk utility app and boot with -x fsb=200 busratio=17 at first boot,it must works 

• Like 2

With r1 i used these kernel flags : -v kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x3000 UseKernelcache=No GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1.It did not work at first (it's going to restart while booting).I added fsb=200 busratio=17 flags with macdrive pro 9 from windows.After that i boot my yosemite with -x and it worked. Now i am using kernel r2 and boot file without fsb=200 busratio=17 flags.It's working :)

Edit:Please make disk permission verify with disk utility app and boot with -x fsb=200 busratio=17 at first boot,it must works 

hello ,

bios UEFI ? 

Try kernel.10.10.5_rc3 ! Enabled ring0 in kernel. 

If problem reboot , problem boot , need new version boot =)). 

attachicon.gifkernel_10.10.5_rc3.zip

:)

works good Bronya :)

post-1093405-0-05746500-1446672695_thumb.png

post-1093405-0-58305800-1446672724_thumb.png

• Like 1