219 posts in this topic

:)

use Clover and kext in the Clover/kext 10.10

I have already tried everything Gils, with clover and now with chameleon bootloader and with all flags

If it isn't doing it's job then that's why you're stuck. But that's truly amazing progress to get that far in the bootup

IhanRaja ... look at the video then you will see the fakesmc is loaded normally

lauchnd no works :(

No idea why dsmos is not reached ... that's annoying .... I mean launchd is work

I do not understand gils

graphicscard , PCIRoot=1

It is correctly pcirootuid = 0! I also tried with pcirootuid = 1 ... the same result-.

So far I have achieved once to boot into the installation mode unfortunately after formatting the with disk-utility broke the installation together.

I'll try that to delete Don't steal OS X.kext :D

Edit: Iobluetooth ......... ..... then everything stops .... but no kernel panic.

• Like 2

You must never delete DSMOS! That way, the binary encryption is still there, but you cannot decrypt it, even with FakeSMC! If you think this hang is related to DSMOS (does "DSMOS has arrived" actually appear?) you can boot in single user mode with also the flag kext-dev-mode=1 and load FakeSMC.kext manually.

• Like 2

So far I have achieved once to boot into the installation mode unfortunately after formatting the with disk-utility broke the installation together.

I'll try that to delete Don't steal OS X.kext :D

Edit: Iobluetooth ......... ..... then everything stops .... but no kernel panic.

FakeSMC is on S/L/E ? 

FakeSMC is on S/L/E ?

Yes, FakeSmc on s/l/e

@ spakk which kernel you are using please

last bronya rc7 kernel

Mmm, but if it weren't for AMD devs, no computer based legacy or older Intel CPUs would be able to run post-Leopard OS X versions: Pentium 4/D, Pentium M, older single-core & dual-core Xeon (Nocona, Irwindale), etc. But this is off-topic so let's get back to Spakk's attempts to boot Yos installer on AMD.

Use the boot.efi from the coreservices of mavericks and over write the boot.efi from coreservices of yosemite