[AMD] Yosemite OS X 10.10 DP & Beta

spakk

210 posts in this topic

Bronya which experienced binary patcher here on insaneleymac has so much experience to assist you with this milestone of this development?

Then we will invite him here to help you at this meaningful work. Possibly pikeralpha or bcc9? Who could help you?

That would be a pity to give up your previous good success with the binary patch.

spakk, maybe it is if man can help here if man knows . =)

I will write to all programmer and hope that they help us, Bronya

spakk, you think it is recommended ?

I try - it is others inserts code in kernel , tomorrow .

I hope very much, I will contact all come to me, in the hope that someone will help us. It reminds me of the mountain lion AMD kernel time.. because I have almost all written .... I'm trying to mobilize some programmers ... and hope that someone feels addressed.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

spakk contacted me and asked for help, but I don't have the time to start working on any other projects. Need to finish my own stuff, and I hope that someone like modbin will step in. He was far more involved in the past it seems, so he is probably a better match anyway.

Good luck!

Pike

• Like 3

Thank you, pikeralpha for your quick reply. I will look to Contact modbin, in the hope that he will help us with this project.

Bronya is grateful for every tip to work on the further development.

Thx pikeralpha

Spakk

• Like 1

:)

hello 

modbin kernel 10.0 est 32 bit , il est vrai que la l'association de modbin/AnV/Bronya et Sinetek , ces 4 personnes réunies feraient un cerveau de grande taille , n'oublions pas qu'aucune source sont dehors et je tiens à remercier Bronya pour son travaille acharné et qui à déjà compilé un kernel 14.0 AMD pour FX CPU , c'est une prouesse incontestable , mais il faut savoir que l'inclusion de l'émulateur SSSE3 est d'une très grand complexité que seul des coders avertis sont capable de réaliser , il faut penser maintenant de l'avant en sacnant que les CPU AMD K10 dépourvu d'instruction SSSE3 datant de 2005/2006 pour les premiers sont obsolètes , je pense que l'on ne peut pas tout avoir , maintenant AMD diffusent des CPU SSSE3 25w en quad core !! Atlhon 5350 Socket AM1 pour la modique somme de 45 € et sa carte mère pour 25 € !! les performances sont proches d'un Phenom x4/Atlhon x4 K10 , ce CPU est capable de fonctionner correctement dans pas mal de domaine , il consomme très peu , je le vois bien en HTPC ou micro serveur sous Yosemite :) , un PC que l'on peut aisément laisser fonctionner 24/24 sans se ruiner en électricité . 
pour comparaison j'ai testé un Opteron 3350 HE (pildriver) TDP 45 w et il fonctionnait vraiment bien sur OS X .
Pour résumer , je pense que le développement du noyau AMD devrait se tourner un parfait fonctionnement sur les nouvelles générations de CPU AMD ( quelque part Apple doit y penser vu les prix exorbitants des CPU Intel) 

modbin kernel 10.0 is 32 bit, it is true that the association modbin / AnV / Bronya and Sinetek these 4 people together would make a large brain, do not forget that no source is out and I want to thank Bronya for his hard work and has already compiled a 14.0 kernel for AMD FX CPU is undeniable prowess, but be aware that the inclusion of the emulator SSSE3 is of great complexity that only the savvy coders are able to achieve, think ahead now in sacnant that AMD K10 CPU lacks SSSE3 instruction from 2005/2006 for the former are obsolete, I think we can not have everything now AMD broadcast CPU SSSE3 25w quad core! Atlhon 5350 Socket AM1 for the modest sum of € 45 and € 25 motherboard! performance is close to a Phenom x4 x4/Atlhon K10, this CPU is able to function properly in quite area, it consumes very little, I can see it in HTPC or micro server Yosemite :), a PC that one can easily let it run 24/24 without ruining electricity. 
for comparison I tested a Opteron 3350 HE (pildriver) TDP 45 W and it worked really well on OS X. 
To summarize, I think the development of core AMD should look perfect operation on the new generation of AMD CPU (somewhere Apple must think given the exorbitant prices of Intel CPU)
  • Like 1

I agree with you ! :-; to what you wrote .. with the CPUs! Gils

Unfortunately, I have not the contact adress of Modbin, otherwise I would have contacted him. I very much hope that one of you has his contact adress.

Hi folks, although I have the contact adress of MODBIN .... but I can not send him any messages because the rights are restricted.

http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showuser=22

theconnatic, may you have the possibility to send him a message.

he was online (www.projectosx.com) on 08/04/2014

.....and Andy vandjik does not work with binary patch, is that right? Bcc9 has not yet been reported. :-(

I know this man named modbin.

I helped him, patched the kernel and gave him, he learned how to patch the kernel itself. )))
it was a long.

@Bronya 

Donc , en résumé , "il vaut mieux s'adresser à dieux plutôt qu'à ses apôtres " Bronya !!  notre Saint-Père !!! "formateur à ces temps perdu " 

Так, в резюме, "лучше связаться богов, а не апостолами" Броня! наш Святой Отец! "Тренер для потерянного времени"

• Like 2

Hey guys I know you will get it working soon. :) :) :thumbsup_anim:

No movement for over 15 days? I'm a programmer but not on a kernel level. Although if I get access to this code that you have succeeded with I might be able to help.

Also very soon I'll buy AM1 machines and I'll be able to test even more!

• Like 4

No movement for over 15 days? I'm a programmer but not on a kernel level. Although if I get access to this code that you have succeeded with I might be able to help.

Also very soon I'll buy AM1 machines and I'll be able to test even more!

:drool:

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/amd-athlon-5350-apu-and-am1-platform-review,1.html

25 w !!! :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1