Here: DP4 and Clover 2774

Black background white logo:

<key>CustomLogo</key>

<false/>

Light grey background and Dark logo:

<key>CustomLogo</key>

<true/>

Remove Custom logo key same as <true/>

@lisia for HD4000 with second stage boot try my clover on-the-fly patch. Use black screen patch, there are only 2 patch need for hD4000.

Thx for ur amazing work. Yep, ur kext worked great on dp3. Personally I don't really like clover patch. But I will test it when back home.

I had a similar problem with a laptop and this is what I did ...

Use Chameleon to determine if your monitor Vesa resolution list includes 1366x768. (Step 1 from this link http://www.macbreaker.com/2012/06/how-to-set-your-hackintosh-bootscreen.html is how to do that if you already don't know what I mean)

What I found out was that although the highest resolution for my laptop card is 1366x768 AFTER boot, the highest Vesa res was only 1280x720 ...

So I set <key>ScreenResolution</key> to <string>1280x720</string> in config.plist and everything looks okay now without any stretching visible.

I did not even have to patch the vbios. Just an idea to try.

1366x768 doesn't appear on the list :(

post-767483-0-68420000-1406096060_thumb.jpg

So I have to patch the Vbios if I want to get 1366x768, right? well, maybe I will try!! (hoping not to brick it)

Can u please try to add this patch and tell me if the second stage boot change from grey to black?

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>Second Stage Patch2</string>

<key>Find</key>

<data>

Qb+/v78=

</data>

<key>Name</key>

<string>IOGraphicsFamily</string>

<key>Replace</key>

<data>

Qb8AAAA=

</data>

</dict>

That in IOGraphicsFamily or in config.plist? well I will try it too!

DP4 use same kext of dp3. By the way, I can patch it for u.

I suppose that that kext uses the same patch as your previous post right? I tried it and got the same thing: won't go past the boot screen, here's the verbose text when it freezes....

post-767483-0-72832600-1406097660_thumb.jpg

Anyone has missing second stage boot logo with Yosemite DP4 and Clover 2774?

The first stage logo is loaded (white logo, black background, + loading bar). But on the second stage, there is only the loading bar. No logo. Any idea?

@Derek12 Try patch kext

Nothing, it gets frozen* at boot screen as before, Anyone with an HD5450 got it successfully?

*Not really frozen, I can VNC it and everything, notice the null null on "Graficos" (Video card) in the window.

post-767483-0-04484300-1406135649_thumb.jpg

Nothing, it gets frozen* at boot screen as before, Anyone with an HD5450 got it successfully?

*Not really frozen, I can VNC it and everything, notice the null null on "Graficos" (Video card) in the window.

attachicon.gifDSC_0018.JPG

Could you boot in single user mode or any other way and upload your config.plist (the one that you're trying to boot with)?

Sure, via VNC  :)

In Graphics, try to check the checkbox for "Inject Intel". Save the config and restart.

Also, you might want to fill in the blanks for Board Serial Number and SmUUID. They are both needed for iMessage.

Also, in Acpi, I'm not sure why you unchecked the checkbox for FixFirewire. If you have a serious reason for that, then leave it unchecked. If not, maybe you should try to check it back.

For the resolution (in case I understand it right and you want the native resolution in Clover UI), you might be better with a more "dynamic" method, using a custom EDID for your case. If that's what you're trying to achieve, I could help you to get yours.

I think the problem is that you unchecked Inject Intel. I had a similar problem a few days ago. So, try that first. Then move on to the remaining options.

For the changes I mentioned above, you can use either the manual approach by manually editing the config.plist file with a text editor. Or you can choose the UI solution, using Clover Configurator. What I said above applies to the second method.

• Like 1

In Graphics, try to check the checkbox for "Inject Intel". Save the config and restart.

Also, you might want to fill in the blanks for Board Serial Number and SmUUID. They are both needed for iMessage.

Also, in Acpi, I'm not sure why you unchecked the checkbox for FixFirewire. If you have a serious reason for that, then leave it unchecked. If not, maybe you should try to check it back.

For the resolution (in case I understand it right and you want the native resolution in Clover UI), you might be better with a more "dynamic" method, using a custom EDID for your case. If that's what you're trying to achieve, I could help you to get yours.

I think the problem is that you unchecked Inject Intel. I had a similar problem a few days ago. So, try that first. Then move on to the remaining options.

For the changes I mentioned above, you can use either the manual approach by manually editing the config.plist file with a text editor. Or you can choose the UI solution, using Clover Configurator. What I said above applies to the second method.

Wow many thanks :) I have a couple of questions/remarks

I use Clover Configurator.

I have enabled inject Intel now 

How can I get/generate those fields? (Clover Configurator didn't generate them) and Googling couldn't find much!

I unchecked FixFirewire because I don't have Firewire :) But I have enabled it again.

Yeah if you can help me with EDID I will be grateful because I have no idea :(