[Guide] AIO Guides For Hackintosh

607 posts in this topic

I have a real MLB and a Real ROM from a real mac; didnt use them for now, and only will if I really need to (which is not now). And will try to boot a new Mavericks install (on a spare disk) to see if it still works! ;)

real MLB == ?

real ROM ==?

What do you mean by using word real?

Thx!

Real = real mac machine, from real apple store, with real people, and with real serials! Everything is real! (Is it real life? Or is it just fantasy?)

I have a real MLB and a Real ROM from a real mac; didnt use them for now, and only will if I really need to (which is not now). And will try to boot a new Mavericks install (on a spare disk) to see if it still works! ;)

Real = real mac machine, from real apple store, with real people, and with real serials! Everything is real! (Is it real life? Or is it just fantasy?)

Do you mean genuine MLB serials issued by Apple? If you are trying to say that only genuine MLB serials are suitable, then this statement isn't true. It's a myth.

Just for curiosity, do you have any knowledge in computing technology? Just for knowledge - computing is a strict science, not a guesswork.

I recommend you to make a good cup of coffee, take a time and please read this post: Pattern of MLB (Main Logic Board)

Do you mean genuine MLB serials issued by Apple? If you are trying to say that only genuine MLB serials are suitable, then this statement isn't true. It's a myth.

Just for curiosity, do you have any knowledge in computing technology? Just for knowledge - computing is a strict science, not a guesswork.

I recommend you to make a good cup of coffee, take a time and please read this post: Pattern of MLB (Main Logic Board).

Whoa dude, i only meant genuine which are still working, and why I wont use it is just because if anyhow apple blocks this MLB and serial from my PC it will block it on the real Mac that i took it from!
  • Like 1

Whoa dude, i only meant genuine which are still working, and why I wont use it is just because if anyhow apple blocks this MLB and serial from my PC it will block it on the real Mac that i took it from!

True, Apple can ban you if he finds something suspicious. It does for first it for your own good, to protect your privacy, to avoid spying after you etc.

I just disagreed with you doubt the myth you said, that ONLY genuine values issued by Apple are fine. If your self generated values bypass reggae validation, you can access the service. Also just for note, some users have failed by using genuine MLB/ROM values. for some reason.

MLB isn't something mystical :D It's just a serial like a System Serial. Its i"internal", system serial "external". Thats all. Both can be used to identify your machine.  For most of services Apple uses System Serial, for some MLB.

As hackintosh users started too massively to call to Apple's support desk,Apple had to take extra measures to stop this madness. They have updated regex, which should match exactly Apple's standards for MLB. Thats all.

Yep, I know, I have maybe 2 IDs of real macs, may not use them now, since I still have the service working and OS X is stable enough for now for me, anyway, will install mavericks on a spare HDD, test iMessage and then see if it works, and it really doesnt bother me if iM/FT stopped working, I just wanted my computer to feel like a real mac :)

Yep, I know, I have maybe 2 IDs of real macs, may not use them now, since I still have the service working and OS X is stable enough for now for me, anyway, will install mavericks on a spare HDD, test iMessage and then see if it works, and it really doesnt bother me if iM/FT stopped working, I just wanted my computer to feel like a real mac :)

MLB validly isn't important until you don't want to access some Apple's online service. Most of those doesn't require MLB yet. Anyway, tis cool to have a proper ID for main logic board as you have one for system :) 13 char MLB is quite easy to put together. 

• Like 1

Poke.. i need your guide, what i should to do, when aim migrate from chameleon to clover, after installing clover and reboot my pc. it still used chameleon bootloader...? try to make EFI clover partition to active partition, is just same.. always boot in chameleon.. :(

thanks in advanced.. 

No one has decoded MLBs and ROM

This is only pattern , Not a complate guide to create New MLB

What do you mean no one has decoded MLB and ROM? I guess you are unfamiliar with computer hardware  technology?

I you couldn't do something it does not mean immediately that others too couldn't

ROM and MLB aren't some kind weird mystery. MILB exactly the same kind serial like Serial Number for system, just a bit different pattern. Read my related topic in this forum. And reread, and reread. Don't miss anything.

If you have brain enough you can use knowledge I have shared to create a valid MLB. PERIOD.

I have generated several valid ROM/MLB pairs without any issue.

Can you Exactly Explain How to solve this new issue after Apple's Servers changes ?

What exact issue?

What do you mean no one has decoded MLB and ROM? I guess you totally unfamiliar with computer technology.

I you couldn't do something it does not mean immediately that others too couldn't

ROM and MLB aren't some kind weird mystery. MILB exactly the same kind serial like Serial Number for system, just a bit different pattern. Read my related topic in this forum. And reread, and reread. Don't miss anything.

If you have brain enough you can use knowledge I have shared to create a valid MLB.

I have generated several valid ROM/MLB pairs without any issue.

What exact issue?

Have you really succeeded creating a genuine MLB yourself? If so then you have done a good job. Lapp the same I don't think a 13 character MLB will be that hard to generate . I have read most of ur hard work you shared here. Let me add this. What I have noticed is the first 4 letters of MLB and serial numbers are the same . In that if you use clover to generate a serial number of MacBook Pro 5,5 for instance which has a 13 char MLB , you only have use the first 4 letters of that serial number and add random char to make it 13

Maybe that might make sense. I'm using a genuine one and don't want mess up iMessage I will try that on my test partition

Have you really succeeded creating a genuine MLB yourself? If so then you have done a good job. Lapp the same I don't think a 13 character MLB will be that hard to generate . I have read most of ur hard work you shared here. Let me add this. What I have noticed is the first 4 letters of MLB and serial numbers are the same . In that if you use clover to generate a serial number of MacBook Pro 5,5 for instance which has a 13 char MLB , you only have use the first 4 letters of that serial number and add random char to make it 13

Maybe that might make sense. I'm using a genuine one and don't want mess up iMessage I will try that on my test partition

The problem what I see is that there are a lot of false guides about iMessage/Facetime fix. 

Please rreead this topic: Pattern of MLB (Main Logic Board) serial, You couldn't use Serial as MLB.  Similarity is confusing. You have to catch the entire logic.

Oh yeah that was I used previously until this whole latest iMessage customer code thing came in . If it still works then cool.mine works anyway

Oh yeah that was I used previously until this whole latest iMessage customer code thing came in . If it still works then cool.mine works anyway

If yours works now as well we iMessage lol. Pm me ur iMessage Id or something that would be fine

Its certainly not a myth

Maybe you figured the pattern (maybe)

But its not enough. (Unless you call apple)

Please stop with the pseudo science.

:hysterical:

If you are so well informed about exact code of authentication used by Apple services, maybe you share this code here? Do you have server side code of iMessage service? Please share it here now. 

Did you read at all related post carefully?