Airport - PCIe Half Mini

toleda
826 posts in this topic

Hello Racer 

I did, as you said, I put kexs fakePCIID, i deleted ssdt, but the problem persists, and i only do it after sleep ... i also tried to take a check of energy saving for the wi fi but without any positive results.

Where am i wrong ?? What news do I still have to give?

Your ioreg still shows ACPI patching regarding the WiFi... (the OEM did not likely use ARPT for the ACPI name...)

• Like 1

Now focus on correct country code patch/etc.

how do it racer ?  :wink_anim:

done 

correct racer?

<dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Patch CC to #a</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                QYP8/3QsSA==
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AirPortBrcm4360</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                ZscGI2HrKw==
                </data>
            </dict>

how do it racer ?  :wink_anim:

done 

correct racer?

<dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Patch CC to #a</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                QYP8/3QsSA==
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AirPortBrcm4360</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                ZscGI2HrKw==
                </data>
            </dict>

No possibility for me to know what the correct patch is for your region.

First, no idea where you are...

Second, it often can depend on where you obtained your networking gear, and now it is configured.

Third, I'm in the US... therefore no experience with it...

this is a correct now ??

en0:
  Tipo di scheda: AirPort Extreme  (0x14E4, 0x17)
  Versione firmware: Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.171.124.1a2)
  Indirizzo MAC: 24:fd:52:45:0f:f9
  Locale: Unknown ??? What is this ???
  Codice paese: IT
  Modalità PHY supportate: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
  Canali supportati: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136, 140
  Wake On Wireless: Supportato
  AirDrop: Supportato
  Canale AirDrop: 44
  Sblocco automatico: Supportato
  Stato: Connesso
  Informazioni network attuale:
FRITZ!Box 3272:
  Modalità PHY: 802.11n
  BSSID: 5c:49:79:87:ff:f9
  Canale: 11
  Codice paese: IT
  Tipo network: Infrastruttura
  Sicurezza: WPA2 Personal
  Segnale/disturbo: -53 dBm / -101 dBm
  Velocità di trasmissione: 145

I searched the country codes, of sebinose, and edited the kext to patch

66 C7 06 ?? ?? EB 2B to 49 54 , for Italy 

I wait your news  :wink_anim: 

PS:Locale: Unknown ... mhmm it is a error?

66 C7 06 ?? ?? EB 2B to 49 54 , for Italy 

PS:Locale: Unknown ... mhmm it is a error?

The  IT edit is correct, Locale is not. Do not know if ETSI is in the kext or the router.  Verify router setting.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Racer and Toleda 

However, the problem persists, after sleep the wi fi does not activate immediately ... I have followed step by step your tips

What version of macOS are you running?  I had this problem when I was running 10.12.6 beta 1.  Now that I have updated to 10.12.6 beta 2 today, it seems to be better.  I mostly happened when I woke my laptop from sleep and tried to connect to a public wifi network.  I did not have any problems on my home network (which uses 2 airport express routers.)

@ Racer and Toleda 

However, the problem persists, after sleep the wi fi does not activate immediately ... I have followed step by step your tips

What version of macOS are you running?  I had this problem when I was running 10.12.6 beta 1.  Now that I have updated to 10.12.6 beta 2 today, it seems to be better. It mostly happened when I woke my laptop from sleep and tried to connect to a public wifi network.  I did not have any problems on my home network (which uses 2 airport express routers.)

:rolleyes:

Locale is broken, should be ETSI as you noted.

No other suggestions.

toleda

Explain to me what importance has all this, with the wi fi reactivation after sleep? I do not understand honestly

What version of macOS are you running?  I had this problem when I was running 10.12.6 beta 1.  Now that I have updated to 10.12.6 beta 2 today, it seems to be better.  I mostly happened when I woke my laptop from sleep and tried to connect to a public wifi network.  I did not have any problems on my home network (which uses 2 airport express routers.)

What version of macOS are you running?  I had this problem when I was running 10.12.6 beta 1.  Now that I have updated to 10.12.6 beta 2 today, it seems to be better. It mostly happened when I woke my laptop from sleep and tried to connect to a public wifi network.  I did not have any problems on my home network (which uses 2 airport express routers.)

10.12.4 and 10.12.5 And the problem persists.

Explain to me what importance has all this, with the wi fi reactivation after sleep? I do not understand honestly

If the wifi card does not know what regulatory standard to communicate with the router before sleep, it wakes unable to communicate with the router.  The wifi startup procedure can establish a router connection and the wake up procedure can not.

• 2 weeks later...

See Post #1/BCM BT/download latest /Install 2 kexts as noted.

Hey I've got the same card (BCM94360CD) In my installation of 10.12.5 i cannot "Turn Wifi on" and when i remove the configuration in the network prefs and reboot it does nothing. It is detected in System Report though.. It also works in windows flawlessly...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello toleda.

I have BCM4322 (pci10ec,8353) on my HP Laptop.

On 10.10 - 10.12 i always use your whitelist patch and use Brcm4360 to make it works.

But on 10.13 the whitelist have no use and my bcm4322 can use although it has device id in Brcm4331 and Brcm4360 but can works.

So i create a injector to add device id to BrcmNIC driver to make it work and use a whitelist patch kext relay on lilu and it works.

But the problem is it only shows 3-rd wifi card not airport extrem.

And now when i try to solve this 3-rd problem i add some patch with BrcmNIC but when i resart the WIFI is disappered and although i delete my 3-rd patch in config but still cant find WIFI.

I have try many times but still have no wifi card.

I want to know if the bcm4322 use Brcm4360 or BrcmNIC?and why i restart the laptop the wifi card disapper and never show up(Windows have no problem),and if we have new whilelist patch on 10.13?

Thanks for your works and sorry for my poor english.

on 10.13 the whitelist have no use and my bcm4322 can use although it has device id in Brcm4331 and Brcm4360 but can works.

when i try to solve this 3-rd problem i add some patch with BrcmNIC but when i resart the WIFI is disappered and although i delete my 3-rd patch in config but still cant find WIFI.

I have try many times but still have no wifi card.

Have not installed 10.13, no idea if any 10.12 patches work in 10.13

3rd party label is cosmetic, no need to modify.  In your case, no idea how to restore label short of a new install.

The whitelist edit is required for 0x4353 to use bcrm4360.kext if sysdef is not macbookair5,2, otherwise, brcm4331.kext is loaded

Suggest new install and backup. Test one patch and confirm, next patch, etc.

3rd party label is cosmetic, no need to modify. In your case, no idea how to restore label short of a new install.

The whitelist edit is required for 0x4353 to use bcrm4360.kext if sysdef is not macbookair5,2, otherwise, brcm4331.kext is loaded

I have comfirmed on 10.13 the brcm4360 is not suitable for bcm4322,we must add id to brcmnic to drive bcm4322 so the whitelist patch and airdrop patch must changed to brcmnic driver.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

3rd party label is cosmetic, no need to modify.  In your case, no idea how to restore label short of a new install.

Sorry for my mistake.

I have found the reason for this problem.

1.The whitelist patch for brcm4360 has been changed.(Thanks to @PMheart)

Find:554889E541574156534881EC880000004989F6

Replace:4831C048FFC0C356534881EC880000004989F6

(This is a universe whitelist patch regardless of board id)

2.The BCM4322 driver is still brcm4360 not brcmNIC even though it can be driven by brcmNIC.

3.How to make BCM4322 works?Just add the new whitelist patch to the config.plist and restart the laptop and you will find wifi come back again.

4.AirPort Extreme patch havent changed on 10.13.

Thanks for your replay and sorry for my poor english.

• 2 weeks later...