Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Is there a method to force 4K in mac bootup, I know in BIOS it should be something less than 4K, but the boot verbose messages appears in 720p'ish which sucks and it seems it runs at 30Hz, not unless i reach desktop i get 60Hz and the default for desktop resolution which is a scaled 1080p@60Hz. Also Why I'm unable to select mac drive as it used to be from the F12, There is a lot of MAC OS X  entries listed, and i fear that i lose access to Mac if i accidentally reseted nvram. Also thanks a lot guys for the the efforts you are making to deliver something yet working with something new. also I'd like to thank the devs of Oz but i don't know how.

I've maked a OzLogo and if you can to add it, here's a picture example for where to place if, I didn't centered it by calculating the pixels but just by a draging it.

Or if you prefer the Original Oz png it's posted in A fiew pages back by THe KiNG, or if you have any inspiration to do another one feel free my friend!  ^_^

There's Original PSD and it's resulted PNG

post-334538-0-18740600-1509562875_thumb.png.       OZMOSIS.psd.zip.       OZMOSIS.png.zip

• Like 1

Here's DSDT and SSDT-CpuPm with both AML and DSL:

attachicon.gifDSDT-SSDT_AML.zip

attachicon.gifDSDT-SSDT_DSL.zip

Hi!!! Thanks very much, I wasn't here for some weeks, so is this an F7 or F8 Version of BIOS? And is it revision 1.0?

If I understand right, then I must:

1. Replace original DSDT and SSDT in BIOS with these ones

2. Remove VoodooTSNC and NullCPU

3. Import Inject All kext for USB

4. Reflash and Reset Nvram

Right? And everything will work fine?

Hi!!! Thanks very much, I wasn't here for some weeks, so is this an F7 or F8 Version of BIOS? And is it revision 1.0?

If I understand right, then I must:

1. Replace original DSDT and SSDT in BIOS with these ones

2. Remove VoodooTSNC and NullCPU

3. Import Inject All kext for USB

4. Reflash and Reset Nvram

Right? And everything will work fine?

Since you didn't replied on my Question, I was based on the F8g you wrote on your first post. you have to go back because I wrote some things that you have to know as the OzmosisDefaults, and no put them on Efi/Acpi/Load/ folder, once worked you can go for injecting them on the ROM!

I've maked a OzLogo and if you can to add it, here's a picture example for where to place if, I didn't centered it by calculating the pixels but just by a draging it.

Or if you prefer the Original Oz png it's posted in A fiew pages back by THe KiNG, or if you have any inspiration to do another one feel free my friend! ^_^

There's Original PSD and it's resulted PNG

attachicon.gif1.png. attachicon.gifOZMOSIS.psd.zip. attachicon.gifOZMOSIS.png.zip

To change the position edit the file Theme.bin with TextMate (Mac) or Notepad C++ (Windows)

Theme.bin Logo 128x128 and 175x1175

BootCampTheme.zip

post-115381-0-57448000-1509647239_thumb.png

post-115381-0-07639700-1509647717_thumb.png

• Like 1

Since you didn't replied on my Question, I was based on the F8g you wrote on your first post. you have to go back because I wrote some things that you have to know as the OzmosisDefaults, and no put them on Efi/Acpi/Load/ folder, once worked you can go for injecting them on the ROM!

Are you shure I must put 

<key>DisableNvidiaInjection</key>

<false/>

in Defaults?

Now it works with true too.

Are you shure I must put 

<key>DisableNvidiaInjection</key>

<false/>

in Defaults?

Now it works with true too.

If it works without injection and with full QE/CI, keep it! Now if all work fine you can try placing DSDT and CpuSsdt on the ROM.

How to edit (Photoshop or other) a PNG (extracted Theme.bin) without losing teXT Content or any application like TweakPNG for Mac OS?

I don't know, because I simply open the PNG file or create a new one with Photoshop without any care.

How to edit (Photoshop or other) a PNG (extracted Theme.bin) without losing teXT Content or any application like TweakPNG for Mac OS?

Why you dont just use original script provided by authors?

pngcrush <opt> -text b "<type>" "<name>"_"<id>"_"<frame>"~ <in> <out>
pngcrush -q -rem cHRM -rem gAMA -rem iCCP -rem sRGB -rem tEXt -text b "Device" "InternalDisk_01_00~" Device_01_00_InternalDisk.png Device_01_00_InternalDisk_crushed.png
  • Like 1

Why you dont just use original script provided by authors?

pngcrush <opt> -text b "<type>" "<name>"_"<id>"_"<frame>"~ <in> <out>
pngcrush -q -rem cHRM -rem gAMA -rem iCCP -rem sRGB -rem tEXt -text b "Device" "InternalDisk_01_00~" Device_01_00_InternalDisk.png Device_01_00_InternalDisk_crushed.png

Sorry for my bad english and amateurish about scripting

I downloaded the script but need to download applications and by in the correct folder? The script in windows only generates the plist file without the icons, in the Mac OS does not generate file, says that something is missing in op / bin, where the files are missing and where they should be?

Sorry for my bad english and amateurish about scripting

I downloaded the script but need to download applications and by in the correct folder? The script in windows only generates the plist file without the icons, in the Mac OS does not generate file, says that something is missing in op / bin, where the files are missing and where they should be?

My icons and theme.plis to download

Sorry don't have knowledge to help you, but you should start from here #5293# , and a Tools are posted as atachement on the next page  :wink_anim:

Guy's need to know under macOS the following:

Path for compile.sh

Path for Themes folder Location

What command should i use to compile this resulted beautyTheme folder to .bin

Any how to do it on windows? Because i have to edit the location of the png's icon for drives and the logo, in order to have enough space between Logo and Drive icons. With the last BootCampTheme the logo appear near the drives, this result is not properly displayed. What's the Max resolution of it?

Download Themes and Tools files and copy to C: or D: (C:/Theme and C:/Tools) do not put in folder or subfolder because it does not work.
The script that creates the Horizontal theme, to create another theme, edit the script and change Horizontal to the same folder name with the files. For the Boot Camp Theme I posted a script next to the files.

Or edit the script to work from sub folder, example:

set GREP=\Themes\Tools\grep.exe

set SED=\Themes\Tools\sed.exe

set XXD=\Themes\Tools\xxd.exe

set PNGCRUSH=\Themes\Tools\pngcrush.exe
set PNGOPTIONS=-q -rem cHRM -rem gAMA -rem iCCP -rem sRGB -rem tEXt

Themes : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=252896

Tools: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=253777

My PNGs and Script : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=268912

With the Multi Extractor application it is possible to extract and replace the PNGs of a Theme.bin but Data size must be less or equal to size of target data.
https://www.multiextractor.com

Edited by alanlcarlos
  • Like 1

<-- confused but rolling with it. re-edited my ssdt-5 as well as my DSDT to resolve my USB issues for 10.13, and now my bluetooth no longer works, the port it is on, IOUSBHostDevice@1d140000 fails to create the device and then disables the port.  any help would be Awesome.

HBP

Edited to included DSDT and SSDT-5 for easier assistance.

Archive.zip

<-- confused but rolling with it. re-edited my ssdt-5 as well as my DSDT to resolve my USB issues for 10.13, and now my bluetooth no longer works, the port it is on, IOUSBHostDevice@1d140000 fails to create the device and then disables the port.  any help would be Awesome.

HBP

Edited to included DSDT and SSDT-5 for easier assistance.

As I see your USB ports should work fine with DSDT only, otherwise use only SSDT to inject there all your devices, another way is to replace your current DSDT HUBN with the one in SSDT-5. You have to remove the second Return (Zero) from the (SPL1) Method, then replace -> Return (Package (0x00) {}) with -> Return (Zero), after that do a "Find and Replace" to replace _DEP with DEP. Use USBInjectAll kext to help resolving the problem if still.

Edited by ammoune78

If it works without injection and with full QE/CI, keep it! Now if all work fine you can try placing DSDT and CpuSsdt on the ROM.

So, I found DSDT it is AmiBoardInfo, and what is SSDT in the rom? I couldn't find any ssdt or CpuSsdt or CpuPm in Bios...

Or can you place it in bios by yourself and send me the bios and I will try it? But please use GFX1 in DSDT instead of GFX0, because I use MacPro6,1 definition.