Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if this will work with a Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook?

If I uploaded my firmware would somebody have a look.

I don't like to make this on laptop or ultrabook because if you are doing something wrong you can brick your piece of hardware and the only way to resume it's using hardware programmer or send to RMA 

can you post some further info about your ultrabook? cpu, chipset and so on, post bios, i can add ozmosis stuff but i cant assure to you that works, and i don't want brick your ultrabook.

Does anybody know if this will work with a Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook?

If I uploaded my firmware would somebody have a look.

Hi Aigors, did you get my private message I sent you?

I sent you details of my system

Was said in this topic at least 2-3 times that Oz has no support for mobile platform!

And Aigors should know since he did asked a while back(If I remember well...).

If you want to brick your lappie, be my guess, but at least make sure you have a method to recover your BIOS!

• Like 2

Was said in this topic at least 2-3 times that Oz has no support for mobile platform!

And Aigors should know since he did asked a while back(If I remember well...).

If you want to brick your lappie, be my guess, but at least make sure you have a method to recover your BIOS!

i guess bricked UEFI can be fixed @ Repair Centers , or soldering skills and EPROM Programmer ,

i put in consideration this question many times .

will be new version of oz by christmas ?!

Joe i mean about this

OzmosisDefaults

HfsPlus

PartitionDxe

SmcEmulatorKext

Ozmosis

DisablerKext

You can use UEFITool under OS X from the first post or UEFIExtract and UEFITool from NikolajSchlej post here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285444-uefipatch-uefi-patching-utility/.