Pandora's Box (Beta 2 Testing)

Marchrius

351 posts in this topic

... for example, I still do not 'clear that there are differences between retail and system pandora

Carmine Sorry, but you are able to see these: Insanely option espanse.png in a normal Retail installation?

and ...Have you read this?

Pandora System.png

...is included in every Pandora

Micky

Now im redownloadin this 10.9 dp 1 app and i try again!

Sorry, but you can do as I told you?

Micky

Now install works!

2013-07-26_12-06-57_zps916bfb73.png

But i can't erase my Mountain Lion partition to install it disk utility say error  ( Media Kit Reports No Such Partition ) !!  wtf needed complete format in my disk!  I have 4 os'es  IN!  ( Disk scame is MBR )!

Maybe I wait for release windows 8.1 and mac os x 10.9 mavericks to make complete format.  Anyway thanks for support!

Now install works!

But i can't erase my Mountain Lion partition to install it disk utility say error  ( Media Kit Reports No Such Partition ) !!  wtf needed complete format in my disk!  I have 4 os'es  IN!  ( Disk scame is MBR )!

Maybe I wait for release windows 8.1 and mac os x 10.9 mavericks to make complete format.  Anyway thanks for support!

What have you installed in OSX?

I see that you have a particular theme that also changes the "Finder.app" ... mmmh ...

A proposal, would translate into Greek Pandora.app?
There are several lines, ...but without haste....
What do you say?

Micky 

PS Can I have the logs visible into your Desktop :wallbash: ?

@dazz, you have time for translation into French?

One way to say thank you,  to include you here:

Credits.png

Micky

Here is The logs

ALL OS is in this same disk i have 3 partion ntfs and this one hfs+j for mac and i cant now erase it to install , disk utility wrote error! No Such Partition

<< You can see the partions in my desktop win 7 win 8 and data is ntfs..  This Mountain Lion is hfs and hase this problem with disk utility! >>

PBInstMakerLOG.txt

PBmainLOG.txt

Thanks for the logs.

Can you try with this command in your Terminal to format your target partition:

sudo diskutil eraseVolume HFS+ 'EMPTY'  /path/to/your/partition

"/path/to/your/partition" mean to drag the icon of the affected partition

....Let me know

Micky

• Like 1

Thanks for the logs.

Can you try with this command in your Terminal to format your target partition:

sudo diskutil eraseVolume HFS+ 'EMPTY'  /path/to/your/partition

"/path/to/your/partition" mean to drag the icon of the affected partition

....Let me know

Micky

Needed to open utilities to installer to du this !!

I try and i tell you!

<< not work anythink i try to delete and create again this partition from windows and now is ntfs and i canot to make hfs due to mbr!! > last chance is paragon partition manager!

If you like this costumizetion here is a small help !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgT37Fb7U_Q

• Like 1

Hello guys,

What an impressive work you have done here! I was using myHack for my Hackintosh, but had some problems with the cpu power management (turbo boost / speed step couldn't work... ).

Any way, Pandora Box made my life simpler, so I have to report that my system now works better than my expectations!

Thank you for the great work!

George

post-674334-0-94532300-1374931288_thumb.png

• Like 1

Paragon Partition Manager has erase this volume in hfs+J and i install the 10.9 but i lose all my windows partion whene windows partition is inactive force delete bootloader!!

And now i have problem in graphics , in network , in bootloader ( boot0:done ) , in sound apple HDA dont work my dsdt and smbios.plst don't used by bootloader and more problems!!

Well is i have all my data from windows partition in my ext HDD.!

hi

@windosX1

that's why ,I don't put all the eggs on the same basket... B)

some times I don't know which HDD has what...as I have so many... :thumbsup_anim: use to put a tag...

HDD are relatively cheap now...and I'm always looking for old notebooks HDDs--got 4

c.frio

p.s.

should be good, if you put your rig at bottom

hi

@windosX1

that's why ,I don't put all the eggs on the same basket... B)

some times I don't know which HDD has what...as I have so many... :thumbsup_anim: use to put a tag...

HDD are relatively cheap now...and I'm always looking for old notebooks HDDs--got 4

c.frio

p.s.

should be good, if you put your rig at bottom

I have 1 TB HDD And i have 4 os in different partitions !!

In MBR?????

MBR have a limits with more then two active partition....

Consider to do a fresh installation in GUID, first install OSx, then Windows: simple and you can make all Partition you want!

Micky

In MBR?????

MBR have a limits with more then two active partition....

Consider to do a fresh installation in GUID, first install OSx, then Windows: simple and you can make all Partition you want!

Micky

i have tested this way in 2008 and 2010 and works fine with windows 7 and snow leopard but now windows 8 and 8.1 can't be installed on an GUID partition table!

hei Mike , please listen, only curiosity why have a folder buckups with inside AppleTyMCEDriver.kext , what is it ?

can you explain me?

ilxx.png

PS: You read my pm (errata corrige )

hei mike listen me again, mhmm with rev 1.33 c have a problem serius , whyle with 1.33 b work perfect

have this error

mnmh.jpg

Here logs ..mhmm strange

PandoraLOGs.zip

hei Mike , please listen, only curiosity why have a folder buckups with inside AppleTyMCEDriver.kext , what is it ?

can you explain me?

ilxx.png

PS: You read my pm (errata corrige )

hei mike listen me again, mhmm with rev 1.33 c have a problem serius , whyle with 1.33 b work perfect

have this error

mnmh.jpg

Here logs ..mhmm strange

No significative error:

you must choice a option with IOBlockStorageInjector.kext and IOAHCIInjector.kext to surpass the "Still Waiting for root device" error..(Sata controller not recognized)

Maybe is the gulty of new DSDT???

Try to replace with the older.. or do as I told you.

EDIT

With MacPro5,1 and MacPro4,1 emulation (smbios.plist) AppleTyMCEDriver.kext is removed from S/L/E to avoid kernel panic (ECC RAM), and moved to Backup folder. This as suggested by many people...

Micky

Not work it abort after restore installation DMG

Pandora not copy Package to USB.

Ok, but if you do not give me the logs products how do I figure out what's going on?

Micky

Ok , mike the problem was your DSDT , put old DSDT and work ..so please i need a good dsdt , where can I buy on amazon ebay trovaprezzi, where?

You can buy it at the fishmonger :hysterical:  :hysterical:

...and yet I had wondered if you had this kind of problem ..

After watching quietly, dump your hardware, ....and fix everything ... :lol:

Micky