Pandora's Box (Beta 2 Testing)

Marchrius

351 posts in this topic

:wallbash: :wallbash:

Last login: Sat Aug 10 23:01:30 on ttys000
/Users/magnifico/Desktop/Pandora\ 2.app/Contents/Resources/Base/main.sh ; exit;
Magnifico:~ magnifico$ /Users/magnifico/Desktop/Pandora\ 2.app/Contents/Resources/Base/main.sh ; exit;
cp: /Users/magnifico/Desktop/Pandora\ 2.app/Contents/Resources/Base/PandoraLOGs: No such file or directory
chflags: /Users/magnifico/Desktop/PandoraLOGs: No such file or directory
touch: /Users/magnifico/Desktop/PandoraLOGs/PBmainLOG.txt: No such file or directory
/Users/magnifico/Desktop/Pandora 2.app/Contents/Resources/Base/main.sh: line 26: /Users/magnifico/Desktop/PandoraLOGs/PBmainLOG.txt: No such file or directory
logout

[Processo completato]

Magnifico:~ magnifico$ /Users/magnifico/Desktop/Pandora\ 2.app/Contents/Resources/Base/main.sh ; exit;
cp: /Users/magnifico/Desktop/Pandora\ 2.app/Contents/Resources/Base/PandoraLOGs: No such file or directory
touch: /Users/magnifico/Desktop/PandoraLOGs/PBmainLOG.txt: No such file or directory
/Users/magnifico/Desktop/Pandora 2.app/Contents/Resources/Base/main.sh: line 26: /Users/magnifico/Desktop/PandoraLOGs/PBmainLOG.txt: No such file or directory
logout

[Processo completato]

maybe i have dp4 ?

hi

my log with pandora,mavericks dp5,gt630,with cuds drivers and kexts for gt630 from osx86.net

aqua at dashboard,tranlucid bars,quick time,chess.some issues on video..can’t see sign of previous page,audio icon at superior bar…,and no all resolutions only 1024x768

but I have another HD with pandora too,mavericks dp1 with same things  working, but without the video issues, but no all resolutions..my log

c.frio

Pandora's box 08-10-13_1545.html

:whistle: Strange , i have try 1,30 beta , and after upload 1.34 now working ...strange...unterstand?

version Italian:

Ho provato la vecchia versione di pandora 1.30 beta , ho la dp4 , arrivato ad un certo punto si è bloccato tutto, ma dalla 1.30 ho aggiornato tramite aggiornamento interno alla 1.34 , adesso sembra che mi sta creando la usb..ancora in fase di processo ovviamente..appena finisco do news :ph34r:

this is a normal?

Volume on disk6s2 renamed to PandoraMEM

mhmm or wait again ?

logout

[Processo completato]

maybe i have dp4 ?

Simply, you have two Pandora application on your Desktop, delete or move the older, and rename the current "Pandora.app".

after you will see that it works.

This is due to the fact that you made a copy / paste on your Desktop, but another Pandora, was already present.

-----
Hai due Pandora sul tuo desktop, elimina o sposta quella vecchia, e rinomina la nuova "Pandora.app".
Dopo funzionerà, e vedrai che tornerà a chiamarsi "Il Vaso di Pandora"

Micky

9ir.png

it is a normal?

Simply, you have two Pandora application on your Desktop, delete or move the older, and rename the current "Pandora.app".

after you will see that it works.

This is due to the fact that you made a copy / paste on your Desktop, but another Pandora, was already present.

-----
Hai due Pandora sul tuo desktop, elimina o sposta quella vecchia, e rinomina la nuova "Pandora.app".
Dopo funzionerà, e vedrai che tornerà a chiamarsi "Il Vaso di Pandora"

Micky

trusted i have only one ..trusted

mike dont like , no sorry but dont like..before with old revision i see all details also when finish all.

Allora con la vecchia versione da terminale vedevo tutto il procedimento, adesso perche non lo fa vedere , anche se ha finito il processo???

Chiaro?

:wallbash:but because I always want at this late hour to do the testing .

PandoraLOGs.zip

hi

my log with pandora,mavericks dp5,gt630,with cuds drivers and kexts for gt630 from osx86.net

aqua at dashboard,tranlucid bars,quick time,chess.some issues on video..can’t see sign of previous page,audio icon at superior bar…,and no all resolutions only 1024x768

but I have another HD with pandora too,mavericks dp1 with same things  working, but without the video issues, but no all resolutions..my log

c.frio

Your log looks fine (but you have the NullCPU loaded, and AGPM plugin not loaded). You have two or more OSX installation, and a possible issue with the kernelcache or Extensions.mkext can occour.

Try to delete the Extensions.mkext from each Extra folder you have, lounch Pandora and select "Repair Permission" and "Rebuild the cache" on DP5 installation, then reboot.

Micky

Anche se non ne avevi due sul tuo Desktop, allora vuol dire che tu hai rinominato la app "Pandora 2.app", perchè da sola non si rinomina, a meno che non ne avevi un'altra sulla cartella Download.

Credo che il prossimo aggiornamento riguarderà la creazione di un Installer per forzare la rimozione della vecchia app, e l'installazione forzata in /Application...posto designato in OSx per le applicazioni.

---

Even if you did not have two on your Desktop, then it means that you have renamed the app .."Pandora 2.app" because  do not rename itself, unless you had another on the Downloads folder.
I believe that the next update will cover the creation of an Installer to force removal of the old app, and then forced installation in /Application ... designated place in OSx for applications.

=====================================
---- InsanelyMac 08/10/13-23:27
---- InsanelyBox not found creating..
---- InsanelyBox/tmp is in place
---- Mode 2
---- Running from OS X 10.8.4 on Hackintosh
---- App Version is v1.34.Beta2
---- Device Type is 1
---- OS Type is 1
---- Configuration is 2
---- Resolution is 14
---- Mac Model is 22
---- RecoveryHD is 0
=====================================

From what I see from your log, you Preferences Panel is set to do total in Automatic:

if you want to see, or prefer that Pandora ask you every settings, you must change your Preferences to "- Will be Asked" in all option, ok?

Senza titolo.png

Micky

dont worry i see this option script before and i have setting for my pc ...but repeat , trusted i have download from site rev 134 and i have use only this ..trusted.

now maverics usb work perfect...and tomorrow try on another ssd.

unterstand?

PS: Sorry Mike...hai pienamente ragione , forse ho sonno scusa ....avevo scaricato la ultima versione nella stessa cartella della vecchia revisione e decomprimendola si è rinominata pandora 2 ...scusa...errore mio

hai un litro di vino rosso del vesuvio pagato... :hysterical:

hi

thanks Micky...

should I have null.. and AGPM or just one of them?

I'll delete the Extentions.mkext..

tks

c.frio

Run Pandora and find AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement patch (by el coniglio), select it and go forward. then reboot.

This delete the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, but patching AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement patch you'll find the native power management, and maybe the sleep for your Sandy Bridge CPU.

AGPM mean "AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext", do not delete it!!!

You may manually edit it, but is secondary for now..

Micky

dont worry i see this option script before and i have setting for my pc ...but repeat , trusted i have download from site rev 134 and i have use only this ..trusted.

now maverics usb work perfect...and tomorrow try on another ssd.

unterstand?

OK

:hysterical:

PS: Sorry Mike...hai pienamente ragione , forse ho sonno scusa ....avevo scaricato la ultima versione nella stessa cartella della vecchia revisione e decomprimendola si è rinominata pandora 2 ...scusa...errore mio

hai un litro di vino rosso del vesuvio pagato.

Another question if put N in this option ?

Vuoi includere i tuoi file tra cui: RecoveryHDUpdate.dmg, tabelle ACPI (dsdt.aml, ssdt.aml ecc.), o il tuo smbios.plist personalizzato?

• Like 1

:hysterical:

hai un litro di vino rosso del vesuvio pagato.

OK, in September/October I'm in Naples!

Another question if put N in this option ?

Vuoi includere i tuoi file tra cui: RecoveryHDUpdate.dmg, tabelle ACPI (dsdt.aml, ssdt.aml ecc.), o il tuo smbios.plist personalizzato?

No files will be considered. Recovery HD will be created only if it is explicitly set in the Preferences

Micky

9ir.png

it is a normal?

It mean Pandora Micky ErmaC Marchrius

....I needed a name for temporarily rename the volume, and thinks and thinks what you see ... came out PandoraMEM :)

• Like 1

OK, in September/October I'm in Naples!

No files will be considered. Recovery HD will be created only if it is explicitly set in the Preferences

Micky

so , can write NO ?

Correct ?

PS: Really i wait you to Naples ...i am very huppy :)

• Like 1

Run Pandora and find AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement patch (by el coniglio), select it and go forward. then reboot.

This delete the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, but patching AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement patch you'll find the native power management, and maybe the sleep for your Sandy Bridge CPU.

AGPM mean "AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext", do not delete it!!!

You may manually edit it, but is secondary for now..

Micky

OK

hi

with AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement patch gives me KP and have to put nullcpu... again...

c.frio

He he, thank to provide me this error:

******** Patching AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement binary ********

---- backed up original AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext
---- Deleting NullCPU if found
........ done
xcode-select: note: no developer tools were found at '/Applications/Xcode.app', requesting install. Choose an option in the dialog to download the command line developer tools.

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement
---- repairing permission and touching SLE
Remouve AICPMPatch folder ...

******** End Patching AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement *********

refear to this:

xcode-select: note: no developer tools were found at '/Applications/Xcode.app', requesting install. Choose an option in the dialog to download the command line developer tools.

I think you not have xCode installed :)

Is missing the one not standard Command Line called by AICPM.pl (el coniglio script), his name is lipo

lipo is stored in /usr/bin/ in other OS, but in Mavericks missing. 

So I think, that even if you install it manually will not be invoked, or rather, not the one inside /usr/bin/, because Mavericks will try to search him in

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/

which of course does not exist if Xcode is not installed.

I've fixed this in one of my build (hope), and i need only to test this during the installation process..

So you could not patch your AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext, done nothing,....but you'll do it with the next version :) ..always, without installing Xcode

Micky

so , can write NO ?

Correct ?

No.

Do you want to include your file: RecoveryHDUpdate.dmg, ACPI tables (dsdt.aml, ssdt.aml etc..), or your own custom smbios.plist?

If you want include, for example, your patched dsdt you must type "Y"

Y = include file present in your InsanelyBox = your dsdt will be on your Pandora Installer (obvious that must be put into InsanelyBox  :P )

N = not consider any files as if InsanelyBox is empty = no dsdt on your Pandora Installer

Micky

No.

If you want include, for example, your patched dsdt you must type "Y"

Y = include file present in your InsanelyBox = your dsdt will be on your Pandora Installer (obvious that must be put into InsanelyBox  :P )

N = not consider any files as if InsanelyBox is empty = no dsdt on your Pandora Installer

Micky

hey man, I knew this already but mine was just a curiosity, I just wanted to see if he would give me problems.

ACPM about the patch, I do not have Xcode installed, I have to do it manually? necessarily need Xcode?

yet another question, I have the csm disabled by bios, because I use clover in UEFI mode, to start the pen drive that I created I set to force in legacy mode, mhmm.

If you want , i can write in italian ...ok?

hey man, I knew this already but mine was just a curiosity, I just wanted to see if he would give me problems.

ACPM about the patch, I do not have Xcode installed, I have to do it manually? necessarily need Xcode?

yet another question, I have the csm disabled by bios, because I use clover in UEFI mode, to start the pen drive that I created I set to force in legacy mode, mhmm.

If you want , i can write in italian ...ok?

This regarding only Mavericks with Pandora v1.34 (sorry regarding the changes made on Mavericks, not Pandora :))

If you want to try, use manually el coniglio script available here: http://olarila.com/blog/?cat=3

if it is as I think, will not be able to patch your AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext in Mavericks, also if you manually copy lipo in /usr/bin/.

If you do, please post the output from the terminal here