Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,866 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Shaneee said:

Issues with AMD CPUs again. I'm still using r4392 as updating to the release on SF or above ends with the X64 Exception Type error we had before. Has the code for AMD changed at all or is it something else. All tests of Clover were booting the same system with only r4392 booting successfully. Slice sorted it before in r4114.

Here's the debug log.

3 hours ago, Shaneee said:

Any of the devs got a thought on this?

The log is closed so it's something that is happening after boot. It's really hard to pin point without a better idea of what works and which revision is the one that actually stops working. Are you able to build yourself? Because if you could get at least within a few revisions, that would be most useful. Also did you not get an exception screen? Because sometimes that can be helpful, maybe.

47 minutes ago, apianti said:

The log is closed so it's something that is happening after boot. It's really hard to pin point without a better idea of what works and which revision is the one that actually stops working. Are you able to build yourself? Because if you could get at least within a few revisions, that would be most useful. Also did you not get an exception screen? Because sometimes that can be helpful, maybe.

Somewhere between r4392 and r4411 is where it stopped working. Yeah there's the x64 Exception Type error. I can take a pic of this if needed. I can't build the source as I get a Segmentation Fault 11 error near the end of building.

P4q48blh.jpg

7 hours ago, Shaneee said:

Somewhere between r4392 and r4411 is where it stopped working. Yeah there's the x64 Exception Type error. I can take a pic of this if needed. I can't build the source as I get a Segmentation Fault 11 error near the end of building.

P4q48blh.jpg

https://github.com/Dids/clover-builder/releases?after=v2.4k_r4406

Here is each builds. Install each builds step by step

You have to find wrong point from revision between 4392 and 4411.

• Like 1

The problem is rev 4395

VOID
 EFIAPI
 OnExitBootServices(IN EFI_EVENT Event, IN VOID *Context)
 {
+  UINT64 msr = 0;
+
+  msr = AsmReadMsr64(MSR_PKG_CST_CONFIG_CONTROL); //0xE2
+//  AsciiPrint("MSR 0xE2 on Exit BS %08x\n", msr);
+

AMD CPU will crash at the MSR 0xE2

I will correct this in 4428

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Pavo said:

Anyone else having issues with using KernelXCPM on 2x Xeon E5 2670 v2 Ivy Bridge CPUs? Mine will not boot at all with using the KernelXCPM flag.

I have no idea why it wouldn't work there are MacPros with multiple CPU packages, however I doubt that they are any that use XCPM since they all predate Ivy Bridge. So I'm betting that XCPM probably only works with one CPU package, maybe? Does it work without XCPM? Because I see no reason why you need XCPM.

Just now, apianti said:

I have no idea why it wouldn't work there are MacPros with multiple CPU packages, however I doubt that they are any that use XCPM since they all predate Ivy Bridge. So I'm betting that XCPM probably only works with one CPU package, maybe? Does it work without XCPM? Because I see no reason why you need XCPM.

Yeah it works without XCPM, its possible that its because I have 2x CPUs like you said. Oh well getting around 42k GB score right now anyways.

21 hours ago, Pavo said:

Yeah it works without XCPM, its possible that its because I have 2x CPUs like you said. Oh well getting around 42k GB score right now anyways.

You know you can patch the state data in the PM kexts to give you better performance if that's what you want. Just be aware that most likely since there is a MacPro with a very similar CPU that it probably has pretty good information already to counter balance work performance and power management. There's usually a point where you use much more energy to get much less performance, it would be hard to determine this on your own without the technical specification documents of the exact CPU (to which I doubt you have access), although you can compare your ACPI CPU PM tables to get somewhat valid values.

1 hour ago, zxv said:

Any chance we could have the official Clover repo relocated away from SourceForce, given that SF is now down or otherwise dysfunctional 75% of the time?

It is probably a local problem.  I do not experience such misery, but SF svn repository is usually sluggish compared to github git.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zxv said:

Any chance we could have the official Clover repo relocated away from SourceForce, given that SF is now down or otherwise dysfunctional 75% of the time?

I have literally never had one problem and I use it mostly daily. I beginning to wonder if it's some sort of geolocation issue, that you can't get a reliable packet path to/from the servers....

8 hours ago, Zenith432 said:

It is probably a local problem.  I do not experience such misery, but SF svn repository is usually sluggish compared to github git.

Yeah, I agree I think it is also a location issue. But svn is slower than git in general, also clover commits are sometimes really bad, like there are some where like fifty files were changed then reverted later in a different commit, so those types of commits really eat into the repo since it doesn't have as robust of a storage/transfer mechanism as git. And for christ sakes guys, I'm going as fast as I can trying to get v3 going, it will be a git repo, then I'll mirror it on github as well I guess. Since you seem to not be giving me much of a choice.... Nah it's probably best to have it mirrored just in case, lol.

12 minutes ago, apianti said:

I have literally never had one problem and I use it mostly daily. I beginning to wonder if it's some sort of geolocation issue, that you can't get a reliable packet path to/from the servers....

Yeah, I agree I think it is also a location issue. But svn is slower than git in general, also clover commits are sometimes really bad, like there are some where like fifty files were changed then reverted later in a different commit, so those types of commits really eat into the repo since it doesn't have as robust of a storage/transfer mechanism as git. And for christ sakes guys, I'm going as fast as I can trying to get v3 going, it will be a git repo, then I'll mirror it on github as well I guess. Since you seem to not be giving me much of a choice.... Nah it's probably best to have it mirrored just in case, lol.

I don't mind svn but I agree SourceForge is starting to become very unreliable. Github would be a good choice to move to and to start out with v3 in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Pavo said:

I don't mind svn but I agree SourceForge is starting to become very unreliable. Github would be a good choice to move to and to start out with v3 in my opinion.

I have not witnessed any reliability issues from SF besides like one or two days during their server migration, only others saying that are having issues. Yet I don't really see any of these issues ever being asked about.... It will probably stay on SF and maybe get a github mirror. IDK, I don't really want to split the project as the eventuality will come that v2 will need to be converted to legacy firmware emulation only. There are some problems with that though, not changing the SMBIOS to be like Apple's and the default boot paths. Is it worth not just using DUET as the firmware emulator at that point? Unsure but not really that important right now...

13 hours ago, Zenith432 said:

Probably right. Getting errors like this when attempting to update edk2:

svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/edk2/code/trunk/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg'

svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

Didn't happen prior to their recent server move.

Edited by zxv

I built Clover since 2015 with the Developper command on the Clover Wiki, as far as I know I have always used svn without any problem except when Source Forge became Off with the latest changes. I also build my nasm with the command line. The important thing is not to go quickly but correctly

Edited by chris1111

OptionRomPkg:
checking..available, continuing..
Updating '.':
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/edk2/code/trunk/edk2/OptionRomPkg'

An error was encountered syncing the repository:
------------------------------

Updating '.':
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/edk2/code/trunk/edk2/OptionRomPkg'

Can be temporarily, retry later or seek for help.

Lately I see these errors or massive slowdowns almost every time I want to update something from SF. The location theory might be right.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maniac10 said:

OptionRomPkg:
checking..available, continuing..
Updating '.':

An error was encountered syncing the repository:

Updating '.':

Can be temporarily, retry later or seek for help.

Lately I see these errors or massive slowdowns almost every time I want to update something from SF. The location theory might be right.

Ok, I think it's two parts. One, location to the nearest SF server, and two, the EDK2 svn repo is probably constantly checking to see if it needs synced with the GH git repo and causes any current activity to be cut off. All of these errors are to do with the EDK2 svn repo, which as I said I don't use - I use the GH git repo, which is why I'm not experiencing the slow downs. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, apianti said:

Ok, I think it's two parts. One, location to the nearest SF server, and two, the EDK2 svn repo is probably constantly checking to see if it needs synced with the GH git repo and causes any current activity to be cut off. All of these errors are to do with the EDK2 svn repo, which as I said I don't use - I use the GH git repo, which is why I'm not experiencing the slow downs. 

how you made to check the EDK2 revision that you use with Git?

SVN its easy 

EDK2 Revision
svn info /$HOME/src/edk2 | grep "Revision" | awk '{print $2;}'
Capture.png.4ba8706a0ea53d5a4cbcc76f4160805b.png

Edited by chris1111

10 hours ago, chris1111 said:

how you made to check the EDK2 revision that you use with Git?

SVN its easy 

EDK2 Revision
svn info /$HOME/src/edk2 | grep "Revision" | awk '{print $2;}'
Capture.png.4ba8706a0ea53d5a4cbcc76f4160805b.png

First, you can get the number of commits of a git branch from the command I posted previously in the build script command topic, or you can use the hash of the commit and that should be sufficient to determine if you are at the recommended commit. Second, I don't even bother with the suggested revision, I (revert then) pull the edk2 repo (then recopy the patches) and update the clover repo before every build/commit, never had a build issue save maybe once in a while but it's usually either compiler specific or typo/bug. I guess no point in not just giving the commands here.

The command for number of commits in a branch (this actually does not match the svn commits):\

git rev-list --count HEAD --

The command for the commit hash:

git rev-parse HEAD

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, apianti said:

First, you can get the number of commits of a git branch from the command I posted previously in the build script command topic, or you can use the hash of the commit and that should be sufficient to determine if you are at the recommended commit. Second, I don't even bother with the suggested revision, I (revert then) pull the edk2 repo (then recopy the patches) and update the clover repo before every build/commit, never had a build issue save maybe once in a while but it's usually either compiler specific or typo/bug. I guess no point in not just giving the commands here.

The command for number of commits in a branch (this actually does not match the svn commits):\

git rev-list --count HEAD --

The command for the commit hash:

git rev-parse HEAD

Thanks but I not used command script, I build clover with my personal way and the commands of Clover Wiki
since many years that I do it using svn.

I will try git edk2 to another directory to test your advise 

EDIT **

Thats work thanks man

Capture.png.1d5b283685071dc5d87b7078db5f739e.png

Edited by chris1111
  • Like 1

hello Zenith432

rev 4433 is broken

Spoiler

WORKSPACE: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2

EDK_TOOLS_PATH: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/BaseTools

CONF_PATH: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Conf

Copying $EDK_TOOLS_PATH/Conf/target.template

to /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Conf/target.txt

make -C Source/C

Attempting to detect HOST_ARCH from 'uname -m': x86_64

Detected HOST_ARCH of X64 using uname.

mkdir -p .

mkdir ./libs

make -C Common

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 BasePeCoff.c -o BasePeCoff.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 BinderFuncs.c -o BinderFuncs.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 CommonLib.c -o CommonLib.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Crc32.c -o Crc32.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Decompress.c -o Decompress.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 EfiCompress.c -o EfiCompress.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 EfiUtilityMsgs.c -o EfiUtilityMsgs.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 FirmwareVolumeBuffer.c -o FirmwareVolumeBuffer.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 FvLib.c -o FvLib.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 MemoryFile.c -o MemoryFile.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 MyAlloc.c -o MyAlloc.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 OsPath.c -o OsPath.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 ParseGuidedSectionTools.c -o ParseGuidedSectionTools.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 ParseInf.c -o ParseInf.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 PeCoffLoaderEx.c -o PeCoffLoaderEx.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 SimpleFileParsing.c -o SimpleFileParsing.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 StringFuncs.c -o StringFuncs.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 TianoCompress.c -o TianoCompress.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 PcdValueCommon.c -o PcdValueCommon.o

ar crs ../libs/libCommon.a BasePeCoff.o BinderFuncs.o CommonLib.o Crc32.o Decompress.o EfiCompress.o EfiUtilityMsgs.o FirmwareVolumeBuffer.o FvLib.o MemoryFile.o MyAlloc.o OsPath.o ParseGuidedSectionTools.o ParseInf.o PeCoffLoaderEx.o SimpleFileParsing.o StringFuncs.o TianoCompress.o PcdValueCommon.o

mkdir ./bin

make -C VfrCompile VfrLexer.h

BIN_DIR='.' make -C Pccts/dlg

cc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -c dlg_p.c

cc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -c dlg_a.c

cc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -c main.c

cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  err.c -o err.o

cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 ../support/set/set.c

cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  support.c -o support.o

cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  output.c -o output.o

cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  relabel.c -o relabel.o

cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  automata.c -o automata.o

cc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -o ./dlg dlg_p.o dlg_a.o main.o err.o set.o support.o output.o relabel.o automata.o

BIN_DIR='.' make -C Pccts/antlr

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  antlr.c -o antlr.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  scan.c -o scan.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  err.c -o err.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  bits.c -o bits.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  build.c -o build.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  fset2.c -o fset2.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  fset.c -o fset.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  gen.c -o gen.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  globals.c -o globals.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  hash.c -o hash.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  lex.c -o lex.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  main.c -o main.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  misc.c -o misc.o

gcc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -c -o set.o ../support/set/set.c

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  pred.c -o pred.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  egman.c -o egman.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  mrhoist.c -o mrhoist.o

gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  fcache.c -o fcache.o

gcc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -o ./antlr antlr.o scan.o err.o bits.o build.o fset2.o fset.o gen.o globals.o hash.o lex.o main.o misc.o set.o pred.o egman.o mrhoist.o fcache.o

Pccts/antlr/antlr -CC -e3 -ck 3 -k 2 -fl VfrParser.dlg -ft VfrTokens.h -o . VfrSyntax.g

Antlr parser generator   Version 1.33MR33   1989-2001

VfrSyntax.g, line 2018: warning: predicate: LT(i) missing, bad, or with i=0; assuming i=1

VfrSyntax.g, line 2023: warning: predicate: LT(i) missing, bad, or with i=0; assuming i=1

VfrSyntax.g, line 3651: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )

VfrSyntax.g, line 3660: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )

VfrSyntax.g, line 3669: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )

VfrSyntax.g, line 3679: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )

VfrSyntax.g, line 3709: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )

VfrSyntax.g, line 3718: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )

Pccts/dlg/dlg -C2 -i -CC -cl VfrLexer -o . VfrParser.dlg

dlg  Version 1.33MR33   1989-2001

make -C BrotliCompress

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 tools/bro.c -o tools/bro.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 common/dictionary.c -o common/dictionary.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 dec/bit_reader.c -o dec/bit_reader.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 dec/decode.c -o dec/decode.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 dec/huffman.c -o dec/huffman.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 dec/state.c -o dec/state.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/backward_references.c -o enc/backward_references.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/bit_cost.c -o enc/bit_cost.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/block_splitter.c -o enc/block_splitter.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/brotli_bit_stream.c -o enc/brotli_bit_stream.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/cluster.c -o enc/cluster.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/compress_fragment.c -o enc/compress_fragment.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/compress_fragment_two_pass.c -o enc/compress_fragment_two_pass.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/encode.c -o enc/encode.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/entropy_encode.c -o enc/entropy_encode.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/histogram.c -o enc/histogram.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/literal_cost.c -o enc/literal_cost.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/memory.c -o enc/memory.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/metablock.c -o enc/metablock.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/static_dict.c -o enc/static_dict.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/utf8_util.c -o enc/utf8_util.o

gcc -o ../bin/Brotli  tools/bro.o common/dictionary.o dec/bit_reader.o dec/decode.o dec/huffman.o dec/state.o enc/backward_references.o enc/bit_cost.o enc/block_splitter.o enc/brotli_bit_stream.o enc/cluster.o enc/compress_fragment.o enc/compress_fragment_two_pass.o enc/encode.o enc/entropy_encode.o enc/histogram.o enc/literal_cost.o enc/memory.o enc/metablock.o enc/static_dict.o enc/utf8_util.o -L../libs -lm

make -C VfrCompile

g++ -c -DPCCTS_USE_NAMESPACE_STD -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2  Pccts/h/AParser.cpp -o AParser.o

g++ -c -DPCCTS_USE_NAMESPACE_STD -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2  Pccts/h/DLexerBase.cpp -o DLexerBase.o

g++ -c -DPCCTS_USE_NAMESPACE_STD -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2  Pccts/h/ATokenBuffer.cpp -o ATokenBuffer.o

g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result EfiVfrParser.cpp -o EfiVfrParser.o

g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result VfrLexer.cpp -o VfrLexer.o

g++ -c -DPCCTS_USE_NAMESPACE_STD -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2  VfrSyntax.cpp -o VfrSyntax.o

g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result VfrFormPkg.cpp -o VfrFormPkg.o

g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result VfrError.cpp -o VfrError.o

g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result VfrUtilityLib.cpp -o VfrUtilityLib.o

g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result VfrCompiler.cpp -o VfrCompiler.o

g++ -o ../bin/VfrCompile  AParser.o DLexerBase.o ATokenBuffer.o EfiVfrParser.o VfrLexer.o VfrSyntax.o VfrFormPkg.o VfrError.o VfrUtilityLib.o VfrCompiler.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C GnuGenBootSector

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 GnuGenBootSector.c -o GnuGenBootSector.o

gcc -o ../bin/GnuGenBootSector  GnuGenBootSector.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C BootSectImage

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 bootsectimage.c -o bootsectimage.o

gcc -o ../bin/BootSectImage  bootsectimage.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C EfiLdrImage

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 EfiLdrImage.c -o EfiLdrImage.o

gcc -o ../bin/EfiLdrImage  EfiLdrImage.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C EfiRom

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 EfiRom.c -o EfiRom.o

gcc -o ../bin/EfiRom  EfiRom.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C GenFfs

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 GenFfs.c -o GenFfs.o

gcc -o ../bin/GenFfs  GenFfs.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C GenFv

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 GenFv.c -o GenFv.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 GenFvInternalLib.c -o GenFvInternalLib.o

gcc -o ../bin/GenFv  GenFv.o GenFvInternalLib.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C GenFw

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 GenFw.c -o GenFw.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 ElfConvert.c -o ElfConvert.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Elf32Convert.c -o Elf32Convert.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Elf64Convert.c -o Elf64Convert.o

gcc -o ../bin/GenFw  GenFw.o ElfConvert.o Elf32Convert.o Elf64Convert.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C GenPage

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 GenPage.c -o GenPage.o

gcc -o ../bin/GenPage  GenPage.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C GenSec

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 GenSec.c -o GenSec.o

gcc -o ../bin/GenSec  GenSec.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C GenCrc32

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 GenCrc32.c -o GenCrc32.o

gcc -o ../bin/GenCrc32  GenCrc32.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C GenVtf

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 GenVtf.c -o GenVtf.o

gcc -o ../bin/GenVtf  GenVtf.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C LzmaCompress

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g -D_7ZIP_ST  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 LzmaCompress.c -o LzmaCompress.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g -D_7ZIP_ST  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Sdk/C/Alloc.c -o Sdk/C/Alloc.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g -D_7ZIP_ST  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Sdk/C/LzFind.c -o Sdk/C/LzFind.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g -D_7ZIP_ST  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Sdk/C/LzmaDec.c -o Sdk/C/LzmaDec.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g -D_7ZIP_ST  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Sdk/C/LzmaEnc.c -o Sdk/C/LzmaEnc.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g -D_7ZIP_ST  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Sdk/C/7zFile.c -o Sdk/C/7zFile.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g -D_7ZIP_ST  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Sdk/C/7zStream.c -o Sdk/C/7zStream.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g -D_7ZIP_ST  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Sdk/C/Bra86.c -o Sdk/C/Bra86.o

gcc -o ../bin/LzmaCompress  LzmaCompress.o Sdk/C/Alloc.o Sdk/C/LzFind.o Sdk/C/LzmaDec.o Sdk/C/LzmaEnc.o Sdk/C/7zFile.o Sdk/C/7zStream.o Sdk/C/Bra86.o -L../libs

make -C Split

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Split.c -o Split.o

gcc -o ../bin/Split  Split.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C TianoCompress

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 TianoCompress.c -o TianoCompress.o

gcc -o ../bin/TianoCompress  TianoCompress.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C VolInfo

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 VolInfo.c -o VolInfo.o

gcc -o ../bin/VolInfo  VolInfo.o -L../libs -lCommon

make -C DevicePath

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 DevicePath.c -o DevicePath.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 UefiDevicePathLib.c -o UefiDevicePathLib.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 DevicePathFromText.c -o DevicePathFromText.o

gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 DevicePathUtilities.c -o DevicePathUtilities.o

gcc -o ../bin/DevicePath  DevicePath.o UefiDevicePathLib.o DevicePathFromText.o  DevicePathUtilities.o -L../libs -lCommon

Finished building BaseTools C Tools with HOST_ARCH=X64

make -C Source/Python

make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.

make -C Tests

testHelp (TianoCompress.Tests) ... ok

testRandomDataCycles (TianoCompress.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_AutoGen (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_BuildEngine (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_GenC (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_GenDepex (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_GenMake (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_GenPcdDb (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_GenVar (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_IdfClassObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_InfSectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_StrGather (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_UniClassObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen_ValidCheckingInfoObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_AutoGen___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_BPDG_BPDG (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_BPDG_GenVpd (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_BPDG_StringTable (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_BPDG___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_CommonDataClass_CommonClass (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_CommonDataClass_DataClass (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_CommonDataClass_Exceptions (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_CommonDataClass_FdfClass (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_CommonDataClass_ModuleClass (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_CommonDataClass_PackageClass (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_CommonDataClass_PlatformClass (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_CommonDataClass___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_BuildToolError (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_BuildVersion (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_DataType (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_Database (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_DecClassObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_Dictionary (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_DscClassObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_EdkIIWorkspace (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_EdkIIWorkspaceBuild (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_EdkLogger (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_Expression (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_FdfClassObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_FdfParserLite (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_GlobalData (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_Identification (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_InfClassObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_LongFilePathOs (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_LongFilePathOsPath (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_LongFilePathSupport (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_MigrationUtilities (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_Misc (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_MultipleWorkspace (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_Parsing (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_RangeExpression (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_String (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_TargetTxtClassObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_ToolDefClassObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_VariableAttributes (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common_VpdInfoFile (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Common___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_CLexer (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_CParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_Check (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_CodeFragment (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_CodeFragmentCollector (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_Configuration (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_Database (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_Ecc (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_EccGlobalData (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_EccToolError (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_Exception (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_FileProfile (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_MetaDataParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_MetaFileWorkspace_MetaDataTable (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_MetaFileWorkspace_MetaFileParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_MetaFileWorkspace_MetaFileTable (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_MetaFileWorkspace___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_ParserWarning (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_Xml_XmlRoutines (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_Xml___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Ecc_c (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_CLexer (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_CParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_CodeFragment (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_CodeFragmentCollector (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_Database (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_Eot (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_EotGlobalData (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_EotToolError (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_FileProfile (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_FvImage (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_InfParserLite (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_Parser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_ParserWarning (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_Report (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Eot_c (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_AprioriSection (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_Attribute (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_Capsule (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_CapsuleData (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_ComponentStatement (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_CompressSection (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_DataSection (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_DepexSection (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_EfiSection (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_Fd (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_FdfParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_Ffs (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_FfsFileStatement (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_FfsInfStatement (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_Fv (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_FvImageSection (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_GenFds (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_GenFdsGlobalVariable (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_GuidSection (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_OptRomFileStatement (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_OptRomInfStatement (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_OptionRom (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_Region (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_Rule (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_RuleComplexFile (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_RuleSimpleFile (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_Section (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_UiSection (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_VerSection (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds_Vtf (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenFds___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenPatchPcdTable_GenPatchPcdTable (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_GenPatchPcdTable___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_PatchPcdValue_PatchPcdValue (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_PatchPcdValue___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Pkcs7Sign_Pkcs7Sign (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Rsa2048Sha256Sign_Rsa2048Sha256GenerateKeys (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Rsa2048Sha256Sign_Rsa2048Sha256Sign (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_Table (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableDataModel (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableDec (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableDsc (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableEotReport (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableFdf (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableFile (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableFunction (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableIdentifier (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableInf (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TablePcd (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableQuery (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table_TableReport (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Table___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_TargetTool_TargetTool (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_TargetTool___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Trim_Trim (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_BuildVersion (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Core_DependencyRules (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Core_DistributionPackageClass (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Core_FileHook (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Core_IpiDb (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Core_PackageFile (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Core___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_GenMetaFile_GenDecFile (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_GenMetaFile_GenInfFile (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_GenMetaFile_GenMetaFileMisc (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_GenMetaFile_GenXmlFile (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_GenMetaFile___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_InstallPkg (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_InventoryWs (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_CommentGenerating (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_CommentParsing (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_DataType (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_ExpressionValidate (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_GlobalData (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_Misc (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_ParserValidate (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_Parsing (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_String (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_UniClassObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_Xml_XmlRoutines (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library_Xml___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Library___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Logger_Log (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Logger_StringTable (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Logger_ToolError (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Logger___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_MkPkg (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_POM_CommonObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_POM_ModuleObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_POM_PackageObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_POM___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_DecObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfBinaryObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfBuildOptionObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfCommonObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfDefineCommonObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfDefineObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfDepexObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfGuidObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfHeaderObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfLibraryClassesObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfMisc (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfPackagesObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfPcdObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfPpiObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfProtocolObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfSoucesObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser_InfUserExtensionObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object_Parser___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Object___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_DecParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_DecParserMisc (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfAsBuiltProcess (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfBinarySectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfBuildOptionSectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfDefineSectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfDepexSectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfGuidPpiProtocolSectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfLibrarySectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfPackageSectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfParserMisc (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfPcdSectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfSectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser_InfSourceSectionParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Parser___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_PomAdapter_DecPomAlignment (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_PomAdapter_InfPomAlignment (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_PomAdapter_InfPomAlignmentMisc (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_PomAdapter___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_ReplacePkg (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_RmPkg (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_TestInstall (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_UPT (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_UnitTest_CommentGeneratingUnitTest (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_UnitTest_CommentParsingUnitTest (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_UnitTest_DecParserTest (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_UnitTest_DecParserUnitTest (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_UnitTest_InfBinarySectionTest (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Xml_CommonXml (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Xml_GuidProtocolPpiXml (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Xml_IniToXml (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Xml_ModuleSurfaceAreaXml (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Xml_PackageSurfaceAreaXml (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Xml_PcdXml (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Xml_XmlParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Xml_XmlParserMisc (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_UPT_Xml___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace_BuildClassObject (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace_DecBuildData (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace_DscBuildData (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace_InfBuildData (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace_MetaDataTable (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace_MetaFileCommentParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace_MetaFileParser (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace_MetaFileTable (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace_WorkspaceCommon (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace_WorkspaceDatabase (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_Workspace___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_build_BuildReport (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_build___init__ (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_build_build (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test_sitecustomize (CheckPythonSyntax.Tests) ... ok

test32bitUnicodeCharInUtf8Comment (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

test32bitUnicodeCharInUtf8File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testSupplementaryPlaneUnicodeCharInUtf16File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testSurrogatePairUnicodeCharInUtf16File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testSurrogatePairUnicodeCharInUtf8File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testSurrogatePairUnicodeCharInUtf8FileWithBom (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testUtf16InUniFile (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testValidUtf8File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testValidUtf8FileWithBom (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ran 267 tests in 2.318s

OK

Build environment: Darwin-17.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

Build start time: 18:49:19, Apr.11 2018

WORKSPACE        = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2

ECP_SOURCE       = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg

EDK_SOURCE       = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg

EFI_SOURCE       = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg

EDK_TOOLS_PATH   = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/BaseTools

CONF_PATH        = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Conf

Architecture(s)  = X64

Build target     = RELEASE

Toolchain        = XCODE5

Active Platform          = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/AptioFixPkg.dsc

Processing meta-data ..... done!

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiBootServicesTableLib/UefiBootServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SetMem

[CC] DebugLib

[CC] PcdLib

[CC] CheckSum

[SLINK] BaseDebugLibNull

[SLINK] BasePcdLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePrintLib/BasePrintLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryAllocationLib/UefiMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]

[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper

[CC] SwitchStack

[CC] UefiBootServicesTableLib

[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper

[CC] SwapBytes64

[SLINK] UefiBootServicesTableLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDevicePathLib/UefiDevicePathLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SwapBytes32

[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper

[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper

[CC] SwapBytes16

[CC] MemoryAllocationLib

[SLINK] UefiMemoryAllocationLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

[CC] ZeroMemWrapper

[CC] LongJump

[CC] DevicePathUtilities

[CC] CompareMemWrapper

[CC] SetJump

[CC] UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib

[CC] PrintLibInternal

[CC] SetMem64Wrapper

[CC] RShiftU64

[SLINK] UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [X64]

[CC] PrintLib

[CC] SetMem32Wrapper

[CC] RRotU64

[SLINK] BasePrintLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SetMem16Wrapper

[CC] RRotU32

[CC] UefiHiiServicesLib

[SLINK] UefiHiiServicesLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiLib/UefiHiiLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SetMemWrapper

[CC] MultU64x64

[CC] CopyMemWrapper

[CC] MultU64x32

[CC] UefiLibPrint

[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper

[CC] MultS64x64

[CC] DevicePathToText

[CC] MemLibGeneric

[CC] ModU64x32

[CC] UefiNotTiano

[CC] MemLibGuid

[CC] LShiftU64

[CC] LRotU64

[CC] CopyMem

[CC] UefiDriverModel

[SLINK] BaseMemoryLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDriverEntryPoint/UefiDriverEntryPoint.inf [X64]

[CC] LRotU32

[CC] LowBitSet64

[CC] DriverEntryPoint

[CC] Console

[CC] LowBitSet32

[SLINK] UefiDriverEntryPoint

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiUsbLib/UefiUsbLib.inf [X64]

[CC] HighBitSet64

[CC] HighBitSet32

[CC] Hid

[CC] HiiLib

[CC] UefiLib

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo64

[SLINK] UefiLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseRngLib/BaseRngLib.inf [X64]

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo32

[CC] UsbDxeLib

[CC] HiiString

[SLINK] UefiUsbLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCpuLib/BaseCpuLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BaseRng

[CC] DivU64x64Remainder

[SLINK] BaseRngLib

[CC] HiiLanguage

[CC] DivU64x32Remainder

[CC] DevicePathFromText

[SLINK] UefiHiiLib

[CC] DivU64x32

[CC] DivS64x64Remainder

[CC] UefiDevicePathLib

[SLINK] UefiDevicePathLib

[CC] ARShiftU64

[ASM] CpuSleep

[CC] BitField

[CC] CpuDeadLoop

[CC] Cpu

[CC] LinkedList

[ASM] CpuFlushTlb

[SLINK] BaseCpuLib

[CC] SafeString

[CC] String

[CC] FilePaths

[NASM] Thunk16

[NASM] WriteTr

[CC] Non-existing

[CC] Math64

[CC] Unaligned

[CC] X86WriteIdtr

[CC] X86WriteGdtr

[CC] X86Thunk

[CC] X86ReadIdtr

[CC] X86ReadGdtr

[CC] X86Msr

[CC] X86GetInterruptState

[CC] X86FxSave

[CC] X86FxRestore

[CC] X86EnablePaging64

[CC] X86EnablePaging32

[CC] X86DisablePaging64

[CC] X86DisablePaging32

[CC] X86RdRand

[CC] X86PatchInstruction

[CC] GccInline

[ASM] SwitchStack

[ASM] SetJump

[ASM] LongJump

[ASM] EnableDisableInterrupts

[ASM] DisablePaging64

[ASM] CpuId

[ASM] CpuIdEx

[ASM] EnableCache

[ASM] DisableCache

[ASM] RdRand

[CC] ChkStkGcc

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (LongJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/LongJump.obj and: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/LongJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SetJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SetJump.obj and: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SetJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SwitchStack.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SwitchStack.obj and: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SwitchStack.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

[SLINK] BaseLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioInputFix/AptioInputFix.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioMemoryFix/AptioMemoryFix.inf [X64]

[CC] AmiKeycode

[CC] AptioMemoryFix

[CC] AmiPointer

[CC] BootArgs

[CC] AmiShim

[CC] BootFixes

[CC] AmiShimPs2Map

[CC] AmiShimEfiMap

[CC] CustomSlide

[CC] AmiShimKeycode

[CC] device_tree

[CC] Mach-O

[CC] AmiShimPointer

[CC] MemoryMap

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AptioInputFix

[CC] RtShims

[CC] ServiceOverrides

[DLINK1] AptioInputFix

[CC] VMem

[MTOC] AptioInputFix

[GENFW] AptioInputFix

[CC] UmmMalloc

[CC] Utils

[NASM] AsmFuncs

[NASM] AsmRtShims

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AptioMemoryFix

[DLINK1] AptioMemoryFix

[MTOC] AptioMemoryFix

[GENFW] AptioMemoryFix

- Done -

Build end time: 18:49:34, Apr.11 2018

Build total time: 00:00:15

================================================================================

boot6

<--------------------------------------------------

TOOLCHAIN_DIR: /Users/artur_pt/src/opt/local

MTOC_PREFIX: /Users/artur_pt/src/opt/local/bin/

NASM_PREFIX: /Users/artur_pt/src/opt/local/bin/

NASM_VER: 2.13.03

Building from: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2

Running edk2 build for CloverX64 using the command:

build  -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED --conf=/Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Conf -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc  -a X64 -b RELEASE -t XCODE5 -n 5

Build environment: Darwin-17.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

Build start time: 18:49:35, Apr.11 2018

WORKSPACE        = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2

ECP_SOURCE       = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg

EDK_SOURCE       = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg

EFI_SOURCE       = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg

EDK_TOOLS_PATH   = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/BaseTools

CONF_PATH        = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Conf

Architecture(s)  = X64

Build target     = RELEASE

Toolchain        = XCODE5

Active Platform          = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.dsc

Flash Image Definition   = /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.fdf

Processing meta-data .................. done!

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePrintLib/BasePrintLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DebugLib

[SLINK] BaseDebugLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] PcdLib

[SLINK] BasePcdLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseIoLibIntrinsic/BaseIoLibIntrinsic.inf [X64]

[CC] SetMem

[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper

[CC] BaseReportStatusCodeLib

[CC] CheckSum

[SLINK] BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]

[CC] IoLibMmioBuffer

[CC] SwitchStack

[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper

[CC] PrintLibInternal

[CC] SwapBytes64

[CC] IoHighLevel

[CC] MemoryAllocationLib

[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper

[CC] SwapBytes32

[CC] PrintLib

[CC] IoLibGcc

[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper

[SLINK] BasePrintLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreEntryPoint/DxeCoreEntryPoint.inf [X64]

[CC] SwapBytes16

[CC] ZeroMemWrapper

[CC] IoLib

[CC] DxeCoreMemoryProfileLibNull

[SLINK] DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

[CC] LongJump

[CC] CompareMemWrapper

[CC] SetJump

[CC] SetMem64Wrapper

[CC] DxeCoreEntryPoint

[CC] UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib

[SLINK] DxeCoreEntryPoint

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDevicePathLib/UefiDevicePathLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiBootServicesTableLib/UefiBootServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SetMem32Wrapper

[CC] RShiftU64

[CC] RRotU64

[CC] SetMem16Wrapper

[CC] UefiBootServicesTableLib

[SLINK] UefiBootServicesTableLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] RRotU32

[CC] SetMemWrapper

[CC] PeCoffExtraActionLib

[CC] MultU64x64

[CC] CopyMemWrapper

[CC] DevicePathUtilities

[SLINK] PeCoffExtraActionLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreHobLib/DxeCoreHobLib.inf [X64]

[NASM] IoFifo

[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper

[CC] MultU64x32

[SLINK] BaseIoLibIntrinsic

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLib.inf [X64]

[CC] MultS64x64

[CC] MemLibGeneric

[CC] ModU64x32

[CC] HobLib

[SLINK] DxeCoreHobLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib.inf [X64]

[CC] MemLibGuid

[CC] LShiftU64

[CC] UefiLibPrint

[CC] X86Cache

[CC] LRotU64

[SLINK] BaseCacheMaintenanceLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseUefiDecompressLib/BaseUefiDecompressLib.inf [X64]

[CC] CopyMem

[SLINK] BaseMemoryLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePerformanceLibNull/BasePerformanceLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] LRotU32

[CC] PerformanceLib

[CC] UefiNotTiano

[CC] LowBitSet64

[SLINK] BasePerformanceLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VBoxPeCoffLib/VBoxPeCoffLib.inf [X64]

[CC] LowBitSet32

[CC] BaseUefiDecompressLib

[CC] HighBitSet64

[SLINK] BaseUefiDecompressLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib.inf [X64]

[CC] HighBitSet32

[CC] DevicePathToText

[CC] UefiDriverModel

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo64

[CC] PeCoffGetEntryPoint

[SLINK] BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib.inf [X64]

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo32

[CC] DivU64x64Remainder

[CC] BasePeCoff

[CC] Console

[CC] DivU64x32Remainder

[CC] PeCoffLoaderEx

[CC] DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib

[SLINK] VBoxPeCoffLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Library/DuetTimerLib/DuetTimerLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesLib/DxeServicesLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DivU64x32

[CC] DivS64x64Remainder

[CC] ARShiftU64

[CC] X86TimerLib

[SLINK] DuetTimerLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DebugAgentLibNull/DebugAgentLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] DxeServicesLib

[SLINK] DxeServicesLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] BitField

[CC] DebugAgentLibNull

[CC] UefiLib

[SLINK] DebugAgentLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryAllocationLib/UefiMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] UefiLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeHobLib/DxeHobLib.inf [X64]

[CC] CpuDeadLoop

[CC] CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull

[CC] Cpu

[SLINK] CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDriverEntryPoint/UefiDriverEntryPoint.inf [X64]

[CC] HobLib

[CC] MemoryAllocationLib

[CC] LinkedList

[SLINK] DxeHobLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeLib/UefiRuntimeLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] UefiMemoryAllocationLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckLib/VarCheckLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DriverEntryPoint

[SLINK] UefiDriverEntryPoint

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseSynchronizationLib/BaseSynchronizationLib.inf [X64]

[CC] RuntimeLib

[SLINK] UefiRuntimeLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesTableLib/DxeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

[CC] InternalGetSpinLockProperties

[CC] VarCheckLib

[SLINK] VarCheckLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/TpmMeasurementLibNull/TpmMeasurementLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] GccInline

[CC] DxeServicesTableLib

[SLINK] DxeServicesTableLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/AuthVariableLibNull/AuthVariableLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] SynchronizationGcc

[CC] TpmMeasurementLibNull

[SLINK] BaseSynchronizationLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckUefiLib/VarCheckUefiLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] TpmMeasurementLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCapsuleLibNull/DxeCapsuleLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] AuthVariableLibNull

[SLINK] AuthVariableLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeSecurityManagementLib/DxeSecurityManagementLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DxeCapsuleLibNull

[SLINK] DxeCapsuleLibNull

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [X64]

[CC] VarCheckUefiLibNullClass

[CC] UefiHiiServicesLib

[CC] DxeSecurityManagementLib

[SLINK] VarCheckUefiLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiSortLib/UefiSortLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] UefiHiiServicesLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiLib/UefiHiiLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] DxeSecurityManagementLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiBootManagerLib/UefiBootManagerLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SafeString

[CC] UefiSortLib

[SLINK] UefiSortLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxePcdLib/DxePcdLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BmConnect

[CC] DevicePathFromText

[CC] UefiDevicePathLib

[SLINK] UefiDevicePathLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CustomizedDisplayLib/CustomizedDisplayLib.inf [X64]

[CC] String

[CC] BmMisc

[CC] DxePcdLib

[SLINK] DxePcdLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Library/LzmaCustomDecompressLib/LzmaCustomDecompressLib.inf [X64]

[CC] FilePaths

[CC] LzmaDecompress

[CC] CustomizedDisplayLib

[CC] BmConsole

[NASM] Thunk16

[CC] CustomizedDisplayLibInternal

[CC] HiiLib

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] CustomizedDisplayLib

[CC] LzFind

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Library/GenericBdsLib/GenericBdsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] HiiString

[NASM] WriteTr

[CC] Non-existing

[CC] HiiLanguage

[SLINK] UefiHiiLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OsxBdsPlatformLib/PlatformBds.inf [X64]

[CC] DevicePath

[CC] Math64

[CC] Unaligned

[CC] BmBoot

[CC] X86WriteIdtr

[CC] X86WriteGdtr

[CC] BdsConnect

[CC] X86Thunk

[CC] X86ReadIdtr

[CC] BdsPlatform

[CC] BmBootDescription

[CC] X86ReadGdtr

[CC] LzmaDec

[CC] PlatformData

[CC] X86Msr

[SLINK] DuetBds

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciCf8Lib/BasePciCf8Lib.inf [X64]

[CC] GuidedSectionExtraction

[SLINK] LzmaDecompressLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciLibCf8/BasePciLibCf8.inf [X64]

[CC] X86GetInterruptState

[CC] X86FxSave

[CC] PciLib

[SLINK] BasePciLibCf8

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Library/MemLogLibDefault/MemLogLibDefault.inf [X64]

[CC] X86FxRestore

[CC] BdsMisc

[CC] PciCf8Lib

[SLINK] BasePciCf8Lib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VideoBiosPatchLib/VideoBiosPatchLib.inf [X64]

[CC] X86EnablePaging64

[CC] X86EnablePaging32

[CC] MemLogLib

[CC] VideoBiosPatchLib

[SLINK] MemLogLibDefault

[CC] X86DisablePaging64

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiScsiLib/UefiScsiLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BmLoadOption

[CC] X86DisablePaging32

[CC] X86RdRand

[CC] X86PatchInstruction

[CC] UefiScsiLib

[CC] BdsConsole

[CC] 915resolution

[SLINK] UefiScsiLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiUsbLib/UefiUsbLib.inf [X64]

[CC] edid

[CC] GccInline

[SLINK] VideoBiosPatchLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiFileHandleLib/UefiFileHandleLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Hid

[CC] BmHotkey

[CC] UsbDxeLib

[SLINK] UefiUsbLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiApplicationEntryPoint/UefiApplicationEntryPoint.inf [X64]

[CC] UefiFileHandleLib

[SLINK] UefiFileHandleLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.inf [X64]

[ASM] SwitchStack

[CC] ApplicationEntryPoint

[CC] BmDriverHealth

[SLINK] UefiApplicationEntryPoint

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryLib/UefiMemoryLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] UefiBootManagerLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] OpensslLibNull

[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull/OUTPUT/OpensslLibNull.obj has no symbols

warning: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning for library: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull/OUTPUT/OpensslLib.lib the table of contents is empty (no object file members in the library define global symbols)

[SLINK] OpensslLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeNetLib/DxeNetLib.inf [X64]

[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper

[ASM] SetJump

[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper

[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper

[CC] ZeroMemWrapper

[ASM] LongJump

[CC] CompareMemWrapper

[CC] BdsBoot

[CC] SetMem64Wrapper

[CC] String

[CC] DxeNetLib

[CC] SetMem32Wrapper

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GenericBdsLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCpuLib/BaseCpuLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SetMem16Wrapper

[CC] UefiShellLib

[ASM] EnableDisableInterrupts

[SLINK] UefiShellLib

[CC] SetMemWrapper

[CC] CopyMemWrapper

[CC] NetBuffer

[ASM] CpuSleep

[SLINK] DxeNetLib

[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper

[ASM] DisablePaging64

[CC] MemLibGeneric

[CC] MemLibGuid

[ASM] CpuFlushTlb

[ASM] CpuId

[SLINK] BaseCpuLib

[CC] MemLib

[SLINK] UefiMemoryLib

[ASM] CpuIdEx

[ASM] EnableCache

[ASM] DisableCache

[ASM] RdRand

[CC] ChkStkGcc

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (LongJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/LongJump.obj and: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/LongJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SetJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SetJump.obj and: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SetJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SwitchStack.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SwitchStack.obj and: /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SwitchStack.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

[SLINK] BaseLib

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxDxeIpl/DxeIpl.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxDxeCore/DxeMain.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/PCD/Dxe/Pcd.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/WatchdogTimerDxe/WatchdogTimer.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Core/RuntimeDxe/RuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] DxeInit

[CC] WatchdogTimer

[CC] Crc32

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] WatchdogTimer

[CC] Pcd

[DLINK1] WatchdogTimer

[MTOC] WatchdogTimer

[CC] Runtime

[CC] LegacyTable

[GENFW] WatchdogTimer

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] CoreSectionExtraction

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] RuntimeDxe

[DLINK1] RuntimeDxe

[CC] MonotonicCounter

[MTOC] RuntimeDxe

[CC] HobGeneration

[GENFW] RuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/EmuRuntimeDxe/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

[DLINK1] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

[MTOC] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

[CC] Debug

[CC] InitVariable

[GENFW] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/FaultTolerantWriteDxe/FaultTolerantWriteDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Image

[CC] Service

[CC] EnterDxeCore

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] PcdDxe

[DLINK1] PcdDxe

[CC] DebugImageInfo

[MTOC] PcdDxe

[CC] Paging

[GENFW] PcdDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/RuntimeDxe/VariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Stall

[SLINK] DxeIpl

[DLINK1] DxeIpl

[CC] FtwMisc

[MTOC] DxeIpl

[CC] Reclaim

[GENFW] DxeIpl

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/CapsuleRuntimeDxe/CapsuleRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] SetWatchdogTimer

[CC] EmuVariable

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

[CC] CapsuleService

[CC] UpdateWorkingBlock

[CC] InstallConfigurationTable

[DLINK1] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

[MTOC] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

[GENFW] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MemoryTest/NullMemoryTestDxe/NullMemoryTestDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] SaveLongModeContext

[CC] Library

[CC] FaultTolerantWrite

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

[CC] NullMemoryTest

[DLINK1] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

[MTOC] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

[CC] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[GENFW] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SecurityStubDxe/SecurityStubDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] NullMemoryTestDxe

[DLINK1] NullMemoryTestDxe

[MTOC] NullMemoryTestDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[DLINK1] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[GENFW] NullMemoryTestDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConPlatformDxe/ConPlatformDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] SecurityStub

[MTOC] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[CC] DriverSupport

[GENFW] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConSplitterDxe/ConSplitterDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] Defer3rdPartyImageLoad

[CC] Notify

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] SecurityStubDxe

[CC] ConSplitterGraphics

[DLINK1] SecurityStubDxe

[MTOC] SecurityStubDxe

[CC] ConPlatform

[GENFW] SecurityStubDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/HiiDatabaseDxe/HiiDatabaseDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Locate

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] ConPlatformDxe

[DLINK1] ConPlatformDxe

[MTOC] ConPlatformDxe

[CC] HiiDatabaseEntry

[CC] Variable

[GENFW] ConPlatformDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SetupBrowserDxe/SetupBrowserDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] VariableDxe

[CC] Handle

[CC] Measurement

[CC] Image

[CC] TcgMorLockDxe

[CC] ImageEx

[CC] VarCheck

[CC] Gcd

[CC] VariableExLib

[CC] ConSplitter

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] VariableRuntimeDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] VariableRuntimeDxe

[MTOC] VariableRuntimeDxe

[SLINK] ConSplitterDxe

[CC] Pool

[DLINK1] ConSplitterDxe

[MTOC] ConSplitterDxe

[GENFW] VariableRuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DisplayEngineDxe/DisplayEngineDxe.inf [X64]

[GENFW] ConSplitterDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/GraphicsConsoleDxe/GraphicsConsoleDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] LaffStd

[CC] Page

[CC] Setup

[CC] MemData

[CC] GraphicsConsole

[CC] FwVolBlock

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GraphicsConsoleDxe

[DLINK1] GraphicsConsoleDxe

[MTOC] GraphicsConsoleDxe

[CC] FwVolWrite

[GENFW] GraphicsConsoleDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DevicePathDxe/DevicePathDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] ConfigRouting

[CC] DevicePath

[CC] FwVolRead

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] DevicePathDxe

[CC] FwVolAttrib

[DLINK1] DevicePathDxe

[MTOC] DevicePathDxe

[CC] FormDisplay

[CC] IfrParse

[GENFW] DevicePathDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SmbiosDxe/SmbiosDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Ffs

[CC] String

[CC] FwVol

[CC] ProcessOptions

[CC] SmbiosDxe

[CC] Tpl

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] SmbiosDxe

[DLINK1] SmbiosDxe

[MTOC] SmbiosDxe

[CC] Timer

[GENFW] SmbiosDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/DuetPkg/SmbiosGenDxe/SmbiosGen.inf [X64]

[CC] Event

[CC] InputHandler

[CC] SmbiosGen

[CC] Expression

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] SmbiosGenDxe

[CC] Dependency

[DLINK1] SmbiosGenDxe

[MTOC] SmbiosGenDxe

[CC] Database

[CC] Popup

[GENFW] SmbiosGenDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxEfiLdr/EfiLdr.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] DisplayEngine

[DLINK1] DisplayEngine

[MTOC] DisplayEngine

[CC] EfiLoader

[GENFW] DisplayEngine

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxBdsDxe/BdsDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Dispatcher

[CC] Debug

[CC] Presentation

[CC] HwErrRecSupport

[CC] DxeProtocolNotify

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] PeLoader

[SLINK] SetupBrowser

[DLINK1] SetupBrowser

[MTOC] SetupBrowser

[CC] DeviceManagerVfr

[GENFW] SetupBrowser

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/EbcDxe/EbcDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Support

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] DxeMain

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] DriverHealthVfr

[SLINK] EfiLoader

[CC] EbcDebuggerHook

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] EfiLoader

[MTOC] EfiLoader

[SLINK] DxeCore

[DLINK1] DxeCore

[CC] Font

[GENFW] EfiLoader

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/UefiCpuPkg/CpuIo2Dxe/CpuIo2Dxe.inf [X64]

[MTOC] DxeCore

[GENFW] DxeCore

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/CpuDxe/Cpu.inf [X64]

[CC] CpuIo2Dxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] CpuIo2Dxe

[DLINK1] CpuIo2Dxe

[MTOC] CpuIo2Dxe

[CC] DeviceManager

[GENFW] CpuIo2Dxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8259InterruptControllerDxe/8259.inf [X64]

[CC] EbcExecute

[NASM] CpuInterrupt

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] BootManagerVfr

[CC] 8259

[CC] Cpu

[CC] EbcInt

[CC] ConfigKeywordHandler

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] Legacy8259

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] Legacy8259

[SLINK] Cpu

[MTOC] Legacy8259

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] Cpu

[SLINK] HiiDatabase

[CC] EbcSupport

[MTOC] Cpu

[CC] BootManager

[GENFW] Legacy8259

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/AcpiReset/Reset.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] HiiDatabase

[MTOC] HiiDatabase

[GENFW] Cpu

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Metronome/Metronome.inf [X64]

[VFR] BdsDxe

[GENFW] HiiDatabase

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] FE

[CC] Metronome

[CC] Reset

[CC] PcRtcEntry

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] Metronome

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] Metronome

[SLINK] AcpiReset

[CC] FileExplorer

[MTOC] Metronome

[DLINK1] AcpiReset

[MTOC] AcpiReset

[ASM] EbcLowLevel

[GENFW] Metronome

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8254TimerDxe/8254Timer.inf [X64]

[GENFW] AcpiReset

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/PciRootBridgeDxe/PciRootBridge.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] EbcDxe

[CC] PcRtc

[DLINK1] EbcDxe

[MTOC] EbcDxe

[CC] Timer

[GENFW] EbcDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxPciBusNoEnumerationDxe/PciBusNoEnumeration.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] PcRtc

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] PcRtc

[SLINK] Timer

[MTOC] PcRtc

[DLINK1] Timer

[MTOC] Timer

[GENFW] PcRtc

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/NvmExpressDxe/NvmExpressDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] BootMaint

[CC] PciPowerManagement

[GENFW] Timer

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Universal/DataHubDxe/DataHubDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] PcatPciRootBridge

[CC] PcatPciRootBridgeDevicePath

[CC] DataHub

[CC] BBSsupport

[CC] PciRomTable

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] DataHubDxe

[DLINK1] DataHubDxe

[MTOC] DataHubDxe

[CC] NvmExpressBlockIo

[CC] PciDriverOverride

[CC] PcatPciRootBridgeIo

[GENFW] DataHubDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/DriverOverride/DriverOverride.inf [X64]

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] UpdatePage

[CC] DriverOverride

[CC] PciOptionRomSupport

[CC] DeviceIo

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] DriverOverride

[CC] PciEnumerator

[DLINK1] DriverOverride

[MTOC] DriverOverride

[CC] PcatIo

[GENFW] DriverOverride

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxHfs.inf [X64]

[CC] NvmExpress

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] PcatPciRootBridge

[CC] NvmExpressDiskInfo

[DLINK1] PcatPciRootBridge

[MTOC] PcatPciRootBridge

[CC] Variable

[CC] PciEnumeratorSupport

[GENFW] PcatPciRootBridge

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660.inf [X64]

[CC] Data

[CC] PciCommand

[CC] NvmExpressHci

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] fsw_hfs

[CC] fsw_iso9660

[CC] NvmExpressPassthru

[CC] PciDeviceSupport

[CC] fsw_core

[CC] BootOption

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] fsw_core

[SLINK] NvmExpressDxe

[DLINK1] NvmExpressDxe

[MTOC] NvmExpressDxe

[CC] PciBus

[GENFW] NvmExpressDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt2.inf [X64]

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] BmLib

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] fsw_ext2

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] Bm

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] PciIo

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

[DLINK1] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

[MTOC] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

[GENFW] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt4.inf [X64]

[CC] Hotkey

[CC] fsw_core

[CC] fsw_lib

[CC] fsw_lib

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] VBoxHfs

[SLINK] VBoxIso9600

[DLINK1] VBoxHfs

[MTOC] VBoxHfs

[CC] MemoryTest

[DLINK1] VBoxIso9600

[MTOC] VBoxIso9600

[GENFW] VBoxHfs

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxReiserFS.inf [X64]

[GENFW] VBoxIso9600

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/FatPkg/EnhancedFatDxe/Fat.inf [X64]

[CC] fsw_ext4

[CC] Capsules

[CC] DirectoryCache

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] String

[CC] DiskCache

[CC] fsw_reiserfs

[CC] fsw_core

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] Language

[CC] FileName

[CC] fsw_lib

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] Hash

[CC] FrontPageVfr

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] VBoxExt2

[CC] fsw_core

[DLINK1] VBoxExt2

[MTOC] VBoxExt2

[GENFW] VBoxExt2

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/EXFAT.inf [X64]

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] driver

[CC] DirectoryManage

[CC] FrontPage

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] fsw_lib

[CC] file

[CC] ReadWrite

[CC] BdsEntry

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] VBoxExt4

[CC] OpenVolume

[CC] grub_driver

[DLINK1] VBoxExt4

[MTOC] VBoxExt4

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] BdsDxe

[GENFW] VBoxExt4

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/HFSPLUS.inf [X64]

[CC] Open

[DLINK1] BdsDxe

[MTOC] BdsDxe

[CC] fsw_lib

[GENFW] BdsDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/ISO9660.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] grub_file

[SLINK] VBoxReiserFS

[CC] driver

[DLINK1] VBoxReiserFS

[MTOC] VBoxReiserFS

[CC] Misc

[GENFW] VBoxReiserFS

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/NTFS.inf [X64]

[CC] driver

[CC] Init

[CC] grub

[CC] logging

[CC] driver

[CC] file

[CC] Info

[CC] missing

[CC] file

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] FileSpace

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] path

[CC] file

[CC] Flush

[CC] grub_file

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] utf8

[CC] grub_file

[CC] Fat

[CC] grub

[CC] device

[CC] grub_file

[CC] grub

[CC] Delete

[CC] logging

[CC] err

[CC] Data

[CC] logging

[CC] missing

[CC] grub

[CC] UnicodeCollation

[CC] missing

[CC] path

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] logging

[SLINK] Fat

[CC] path

[DLINK1] Fat

[MTOC] Fat

[CC] missing

[GENFW] Fat

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/UDF.inf [X64]

[CC] utf8

[CC] misc

[CC] utf8

[CC] path

[CC] driver

[CC] list

[CC] device

[CC] utf8

[CC] err

[CC] fshelp

[CC] file

[CC] device

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] err

[CC] exfat

[CC] misc

[CC] grub_file

[CC] gzio

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] list

[SLINK] GrubEXFAT

[DLINK1] GrubEXFAT

[MTOC] GrubEXFAT

[CC] grub

[CC] misc

[GENFW] GrubEXFAT

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/BiosVideo/BiosVideo.inf [X64]

[CC] device

[CC] list

[CC] logging

[CC] fshelp

[CC] err

[CC] missing

[CC] fshelp

[CC] path

[CC] utf8

[CC] ntfscomp

[CC] misc

[CC] iso9660

[CC] list

[CC] device

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GrubISO9660

[DLINK1] GrubISO9660

[MTOC] GrubISO9660

[CC] err

[CC] fshelp

[CC] BiosVideoNew

[GENFW] GrubISO9660

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/VideoDxe/VideoDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] hfspluscomp

[CC] ntfs

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] misc

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] list

[SLINK] GrubNTFS

[CC] LegacyBiosThunk

[DLINK1] GrubNTFS

[MTOC] GrubNTFS

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] GrubNTFS

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/VideoDxe/VideoDxe2.inf [X64]

[SLINK] BiosVideo

[DLINK1] BiosVideo

[CC] fshelp

[MTOC] BiosVideo

[GENFW] BiosVideo

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/SataControllerDxe/SataControllerDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] hfsplus

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GrubHFSPLUS

[CC] udf

[DLINK1] GrubHFSPLUS

[MTOC] GrubHFSPLUS

[CC] SataController

[GENFW] GrubHFSPLUS

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/AtaAtapi/AtaAtapiPassThru.inf [X64]

[CC] BiosVideo

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GrubUDF

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] SataController

[DLINK1] GrubUDF

[MTOC] GrubUDF

[DLINK1] SataController

[MTOC] SataController

[CC] ComponentName

[GENFW] GrubUDF

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/AtaBus/AtaBusDxe.inf [X64]

[GENFW] SataController

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/DVDBus/ScsiBusDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] CsmVideoDxe

[DLINK1] CsmVideoDxe

[MTOC] CsmVideoDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[GENFW] CsmVideoDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/DVDDisk/ScsiDiskDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] BiosVideo2

[CC] AtaAtapiPassThru

[CC] AtaBus

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] ScsiBus

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] CsmVideo2Dxe

[CC] AtaPassThruExecute

[DLINK1] CsmVideo2Dxe

[MTOC] CsmVideo2Dxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] ScsiBus

[GENFW] CsmVideo2Dxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/UhciDxe/UhciDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] ScsiBus

[MTOC] ScsiBus

[CC] ComponentName

[GENFW] ScsiBus

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/OhciDxe/OhciDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AtaBusDxe

[CC] AhciMode

[DLINK1] AtaBusDxe

[MTOC] AtaBusDxe

[GENFW] AtaBusDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/EhciDxe/EhciDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] UhciSched

[CC] ScsiDisk

[CC] UhciDebug

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] ScsiDisk

[CC] EhciUrb

[DLINK1] ScsiDisk

[MTOC] ScsiDisk

[CC] UhciQueue

[CC] Ohci

[GENFW] ScsiDisk

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/XhciDxe/XhciDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] UhciReg

[CC] UsbHcMem

[CC] OhciSched

[CC] IdeMode

[CC] UsbHcMem

[CC] EhciSched

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] OhciReg

[CC] Xhci

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] EhciDebug

[SLINK] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe

[DLINK1] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe

[MTOC] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe

[GENFW] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/UsbBusDxe/UsbBusDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Uhci

[CC] XhciReg

[CC] EhciReg

[CC] OhciUrb

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] OhciDebug

[CC] UsbDesc

[SLINK] UhciDxe

[DLINK1] UhciDxe

[MTOC] UhciDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[GENFW] UhciDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/UsbKbDxe/UsbKbDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] UsbEnumer

[CC] Ehci

[CC] AppleKey

[CC] UsbHcMem

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] EhciDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] EhciDxe

[SLINK] OhciDxe

[MTOC] EhciDxe

[DLINK1] OhciDxe

[MTOC] OhciDxe

[GENFW] EhciDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMassStorageDxe/UsbMassStorageDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] UsbBus

[GENFW] OhciDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMouseDxe/UsbMouseDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] EfiKey

[CC] UsbMassBot

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] UsbHub

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] MouseHid

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] XhciSched

[CC] UsbMassImpl

[CC] UsbMouse

[CC] KeyBoard

[CC] UsbHcMem

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] UsbMouseDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] UsbUtility

[CC] ComponentName

[DLINK1] UsbMouseDxe

[MTOC] UsbMouseDxe

[GENFW] UsbMouseDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/IsaAcpiDxe/IsaAcpi.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] UsbBusDxe

[SLINK] UsbKbDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] XhciDxe

[DLINK1] UsbKbDxe

[DLINK1] UsbBusDxe

[CC] UsbMassBoot

[MTOC] UsbKbDxe

[MTOC] UsbBusDxe

[DLINK1] XhciDxe

[MTOC] XhciDxe

[GENFW] UsbKbDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/IsaBusDxe/IsaBusDxe.inf [X64]

[GENFW] UsbBusDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2KeyboardDxe/Ps2keyboardDxe.inf [X64]

[GENFW] XhciDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] PcatIsaAcpi

[CC] UsbMassCbi

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] UsbMassDiskInfo

[CC] IsaAcpi

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] CommPs2

[SLINK] UsbMassStorageDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] IsaIo

[DLINK1] UsbMassStorageDxe

[MTOC] UsbMassStorageDxe

[GENFW] UsbMassStorageDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/Ps2MouseDxe/Ps2MouseDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] IsaAcpi

[CC] Ps2KbdCtrller

[DLINK1] IsaAcpi

[CC] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointer

[MTOC] IsaAcpi

[CC] IsaBus

[GENFW] IsaAcpi

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxAcpiTableDxe/AcpiTableDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] ComponentName

[SLINK] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[SLINK] IsaBusDxe

[DLINK1] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[DLINK1] IsaBusDxe

[MTOC] IsaBusDxe

[MTOC] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[GENFW] IsaBusDxe

[GENFW] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/DiskIoDxe/DiskIoDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Ps2KbdTextIn

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/UnicodeCollation/EnglishDxe/EnglishDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] CommPs2

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] Ps2Keyboard

[CC] UnicodeCollationEng

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] Ps2KeyboardDxe

[CC] Ps2Mouse

[SLINK] EnglishDxe

[DLINK1] Ps2KeyboardDxe

[MTOC] Ps2KeyboardDxe

[DLINK1] EnglishDxe

[MTOC] EnglishDxe

[CC] AcpiTableProtocol

[GENFW] Ps2KeyboardDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/PartitionDxe/PartitionDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] EnglishDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/BiosKeyboard/KeyboardDxe.inf [X64]

[SLINK] Ps2MouseDxe

[CC] DiskIo

[DLINK1] Ps2MouseDxe

[MTOC] Ps2MouseDxe

[GENFW] Ps2MouseDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/Region2Dxe/LegacyRegion2Dxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AcpiTable

[CC] ComponentName

[SLINK] DiskIoDxe

[DLINK1] DiskIoDxe

[MTOC] DiskIoDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AppleKey

[GENFW] DiskIoDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/FSInject/FSInject.inf [X64]

[SLINK] AcpiTableDxe

[DLINK1] AcpiTableDxe

[MTOC] AcpiTableDxe

[CC] Mbr

[GENFW] AcpiTableDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/MsgLog/MsgLog.inf [X64]

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] LegacyRegion2

[CC] MsgLog

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] LegacyRegion2Dxe

[CC] Gpt

[DLINK1] LegacyRegion2Dxe

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] LegacyRegion2Dxe

[SLINK] MsgLog

[DLINK1] MsgLog

[GENFW] LegacyRegion2Dxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/SMCHelper/SMCHelper.inf [X64]

[MTOC] MsgLog

[CC] FSInject

[GENFW] MsgLog

[CC] ElTorito

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/FirmwareVolume/FirmwareVolume.inf [X64]

[CC] Test

[CC] BiosKeyboard

[CC] Apple

[CC] FirmwareVolume

[CC] SMCHelper

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] FSInject

[DLINK1] FSInject

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] FSInject

[SLINK] FirmwareVolume

[SLINK] SMCHelper

[CC] LegacyBiosThunk

[DLINK1] SMCHelper

[DLINK1] FirmwareVolume

[GENFW] FSInject

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/AppleImageCodec/AppleImageCodec.inf [X64]

[MTOC] SMCHelper

[MTOC] FirmwareVolume

[GENFW] SMCHelper

[GENFW] FirmwareVolume

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/AppleUITheme/AppleUITheme.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/HashServiceFix/HashServiceFix.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Partition

[SLINK] KeyboardDxe

[DLINK1] KeyboardDxe

[MTOC] KeyboardDxe

[CC] AppleImageCodec

[CC] AppleUITheme

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] PartitionDxe

[GENFW] KeyboardDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/AppleKeyAggregator/AppleKeyAggregator.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] PartitionDxe

[MTOC] PartitionDxe

[CC] HashServiceFix

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AppleUITheme

[GENFW] PartitionDxe

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/DumpUefiCalls/DumpUefiCalls.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] AppleUITheme

[MTOC] AppleUITheme

[GENFW] AppleUITheme

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/OsxFatBinaryDrv/OsxFatBinaryDrv.inf [X64]

[CC] AppleKeyAggregator

[CC] DumpUefiCalls

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AppleKeyAggregator

[DLINK1] AppleKeyAggregator

[CC] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[MTOC] AppleKeyAggregator

[GENFW] AppleKeyAggregator

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/EmuVariableUefi/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[DLINK1] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[MTOC] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[CC] Lib

[GENFW] OsxFatBinaryDrv

Building ... /Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/bdmesg_efi/bdmesg.inf [X64]

[CC] InitVariable

[CC] sha1

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] bdmesg

[SLINK] HashServiceFix

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:

"_gEfiHashAlgorithmSha1Guid", referenced from:

_HSGetHashSize in HashServiceFix.lib(HashServiceFix.obj)

_HSHash in HashServiceFix.lib(HashServiceFix.obj)

_HSTestExistingShaImpl in HashServiceFix.lib(HashServiceFix.obj)

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

make: *** [/Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/Protocols/HashServiceFix/HashServiceFix/DEBUG/HashServiceFix.dll] Error 1

build.py...

: error 7000: Failed to execute command

make tbuild [/Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/Protocols/HashServiceFix/HashServiceFix]

build.py...

: error F002: Failed to build module

/Users/artur_pt/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/HashServiceFix/HashServiceFix.inf [X64, XCODE5, RELEASE]

- Failed -

Build end time: 18:50:57, Apr.11 2018

Build total time: 00:01:23

thanks