InsanelyMac Forum

Advertisement

Yep, also already used to submit an really complete und good readable +structured Browser htlm output of all devices (HW+SW). That output (in an folder) can be zipped and submitted in case of problem research.

Thanks Blackosx!!!!!!l for me this is the beast tooll for dump all info of the System and hardware, great work!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

+1

Great tool, thanks

Trauma, JrCs, sonotone, phcoder, blackosx, STLVNUB, Slice, dmazar, STLVNUB, THe KiNG, гык-sse2, rafirafi, bcc9, mcmatrix, !Xabbu.

Thanks Fabio.

And good to hear the positive feedback so far. I've since edited the opening post to remove the duplication of STLVNUB in the credits.

I've attached a revised version of DarwinDumper to the opening post.

The changes from 2.3.4 -> 2.3.6 are:

- Added detection for the version of Clover 'boot' file and CloverXXX.efi file

- Changed bootloaders.txt and diskutil html layout to include UEFI files found.

- Added detection for Clover, Windows and ELILO when finding UEFI file named BootX64.efi.

- Added cmf's oclinfo for OpenCL info dump. (Thanks Slice).

- LPSCI html tables are now collapsable.

Excellent information tool with a very readable format. BIG thank you to all contributors.

I'm amazed, I just saw Clover v2 :StarTrek: , and now this fantastic tool!!!!!!

Revolution is coming on Hackintosh world?

wow ...... ..... good job to all of you! :)

Micky

Can you make an option to save to other folder instead of the Desktop ?

Thanks for the request. I'll see what I can do.

Good point, THAT folder should be DarwinDumper App folder.

I'll make that the default choice.

Revised version attached to the opening post.

Changes from 2.3.6 -> 2.3.8

- User can now choose which part they want from the previously multiple diskutil & loader routine.

- Added option to choose dump save path. Default is the DarwinDumper App folder.

- Fixed bug when archiving previous folders.

Please Note: When clicking the option to choose a new save location, the dialog window displays an 'Open' button. Ideally this should read 'Select' but until I find out how to do it that's how it is.

Please report back any bugs or issues. Thanks

Revised version (v2.4.2) attached to the opening post.

I make changes gradually and post them to projectosx until the time comes when they've been tested. There have been a few additions and changes that I thought it time to post a revised version here. However, for now I can't report every change as they are listed at the projectosx thread and that's currently down. I will update these changes once projectosx is back up and running. EDIT: Done

Changes from 2.3.8 -> 2.3.9

- Changed privacy routine to mask from centre->outwards (as JrC's first had it), rather than from start to finish.

- Increased mask percentage from 60% to 80% of string.

- Included mask of fmm-mobileme-token-FMM (this used to be dropped from IOreg completely, now it's just masked).

- HTML report tables are now collapsed by default.

- Fixes an incorrect HTML anchor for SMC section.

- Included LSPCI extended hex dump (-nnvvbxxxx) in the HTML report.

- Added a Misc option to the app and a /Misc folder to the DarwinDumper dump folder.

- Misc option dumps gEfiAppleNvramGuid ROM and MLB vars dump to /Misc/gEfiAppleNvramGuid_Vars.txt

- Misc option dumps copies of rc.local and rc.shutdown.local to /Misc/Scripts

- Full path of any found UEFI loaders is retained in bootloaders.txt and HTML report.

Changes from 2.3.9 -> 2.4.0

- Some internal script housework.

- Shortened 'Sys Profiler' nav link to read 'Sys Prof'.

- Diskutil & Bootloaders report only prints Clover boot file revision, if found.

- Incorrect identification of RevoBoot removed when checking com.apple.Boot.plist.

Changes from 2.4.0 -> 2.4.1

- Added efivar BootCurrent, BootOptionSupport, BootOrder, Boot000*, FirmwareFeatures, FirmwareFeaturesMask (Thanks Slice and dmazar for suggestions).

- Added check for existence of previous save path (Thanks STLVNUB).

- Changed text label in GUI window for saving of the Report folder location.

- Bug fix in generateHTMLreport.sh.

Changes from 2.4.1 -> 2.4.2

- Fixed bug where efivar Boot 000X failed to be written.

- gEfiAppleNvramGuid_Var.txt file kept and HTML dump done only if file not empty.