Chameleon SVN 2.1-r1650

tdtran1025

19 posts in this topic

Early days for 1640 - Still in beta, hence some bugs.

That is for the package installer, and that bug report is more of a difference in user expectation.

I still can't get iCloud to work..

-Chameleon 1640

You will need rev1650. Topic title is incorrect as pointed out by upchuck.

I still can't get iCloud to work..

-Chameleon 1640

-Built-in Ethernet

-Valid Serial number.

Still doesn't work...

I got iCloud working after deleting NetworkInterfaces.plist in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and a reboot.

That is for the package installer, and that bug report is more of a difference in user expectation.

You will need rev1650. Topic title is incorrect as pointed out by upchuck.

1650 already. Still doesn't work.

I got iCloud working after deleting NetworkInterfaces.plist in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and a reboot.

Tried, doesn't work.

Same for me :-(

Same settings as above post

>_<. There might be a problem with our dvxt?

I am sorry to have mistyped the revision number and thus enticed a sleuth of comments. It was supposed to be r1650. The reason I posted the message was I had been trying to get iCloud to work my RAID volume. Since r1618, iCloud has been working on regular partitions (I have several to test), but not on RAID until r1650. There is a r1649 that I have not tried but might work also.

Sorry for the typo!

Since r1618 my BIOS is corrupted & ruined badly, can`t Boot properly to OS X, W7 or Linux... after flashing sometimes managed to boot into OS X but after KP have to deal with corrupted BIOS again & again... is there solution with r1650 or another buggy beta?

1001724o.th.jpg1001725h.th.jpg

1001727h.th.jpg

Just worked on a system this weekend with the same graphics card doing the something. replaced the graphics card and all is good, bad memory on the 9800GT. this system is a Windows 7. not sure if this will help you but worth a try.

Since r1618 my BIOS is corrupted & ruined badly, can`t Boot properly to OS X, W7 or Linux... after flashing sometimes managed to boot into OS X but after KP have to deal with corrupted BIOS again & again... is there solution with r1650 or another buggy beta?

1001724o.th.jpg1001725h.th.jpg

1001727h.th.jpg

I am not sure if this is appropriate place to post my problem. but, since it all started after installing Chameleon 1650, therefore, I am writing here.

After installing Chameleon 1650, I have lost my theme. The folder "Themes" is in Extra and there is a folder called "default" inside folder "Themes". It was perfectly working with previous version of Chameleon. I also added entry in org.chameleon.Boot.plist with key as Themes and string as folder name which was default. but it didn't work.

Has anyone encountered similar problem? btw, Tried to upgrade to 10.7.2. manage to boot into it after fixing disk permission from another backup Lion but lost my graphics card support so the native resolution, hence, had to re-install 10.7.1 from backup.

Just worked on a system this weekend with the same graphics card doing the something. replaced the graphics card and all is good, bad memory on the 9800GT. this system is a Windows 7. not sure if this will help you but worth a try.

Thanx for reply, I think too that it`s GeForce NVidia kext problem; unfortunately I`ve only 1 GT9800, maybe I`ll shop other model...

1001728l.th.jpg

it was injected from kakewalk 4.1 version, They`ve already new v4.1.1 maybe it`s messing up things too?

Post edit:

after installing r1650 version of Chameleon problem with corrupted BIOS solved (kakewalk 4.1), now system works perfect but look at this with iCloud something wrong again

npgunk.png

Is it smbios.plist issue??

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>SMbiosvendor</key>

<string>Apple Inc.</string>

<key>SMbiosversion</key>

<string>MP31.88Z.006C.B05.0802291410</string>

<key>SMboardproduct</key>

<string>Mac-F42C88C8</string>

<key>SMfamily</key>

<string>Mac Pro</string>

<key>SMproductname</key>

<string>MacPro3,1</string>