JAS 10.4.7 install dvd

coolio2004

203 posts in this topic

I have tried to install it but to the start of the installation it is appeared the same one shielded of SHUOT without those written up on the left.

any solution?

thanks

My laptop: Toshiba P100-109

Centrino Duo 2ghz

1024 DDR2 667

Nvidia 7600 go

Here's what i have and it doesnt seem to boot i get dropped down to a console after the blue screen:

Shuttle SB95p V2

925xe chipset with ich6R

1gb ddr2 533 memory

P4 640 3.2ghz sse3/64bit/nx

300GB WD 7200 HD PATA

DVD-+RW

ATI X850XT 256mb

Overclocked to 3.85ghz

Even at stock speed of 3.2 it wont get me to the setup.

I dont know what to do , anyone got any ideas?

hmm...

Getting a panic now since I did a freash install using this image.

com.aooke.iokit.IONDRVSupport

dependency: ...IOPCIFamily

dependency: ...IOGraphicsFamily

tried my usual bash the ATI kexts to see if they were causing the problem but no luck. can get back in using -s switch but the "safe mode" switch dies too. I forgot if there was a special way I got around this in the past (havent had a reason to keep up or play with OSX86 since I got my MacBook Pro).

hi everyone.

haven't tryed to install the goods yet. first the daunting job of downloading.

right now i would appreciate if someone could seed the "Mac-OS-X-10.4.7-AMD.Intel-(JaS)-ISO-Repack" torrent. i don't have a green deamon account and i'm getting the hysterical speed of 0~3kb/s

i can write faster than that!

before post this and making dumb questions i read the whole thread (i'm on vacations, i have nothing else to do) and googled a bit and i discovered some rapidshare links:

[Moderator edit - links removed - sorry - it's the policy of this site not to give direct links to software which is subject to copyright - if you want to find it, you'll have to Google yourself]

however i suspect it's the dmg image, not the iso. i still haven't downloaded it.

someone please check that.

now i'm getting it at 3kb/s ;) and a ETA of 2 weeks :|

if someone could send me a demonoid invitation i would be a grateful happy soul.

Finaly, thank you JaS :king: for making this whole thing possible for us common mortals and thank you bezeek as well for providing a way of doing it :)

Edited by Metrogirl

Sorry for the edits, guys, but please follow the forum rules. No direct links to Warez, copyrighted software or hacked versions of copyrighted software please. You can hint, you can suggest, you can guide, but you can't link!

Also, wrt the Demonoid requests - see the previous thread - post in the right place and you might get lucky.

Sorry for the edits, guys, but please follow the forum rules. No direct links to Warez, copyrighted software or hacked versions of copyrighted software please. You can hint, you can suggest, you can guide, but you can't link!

Also, wrt the Demonoid requests - see the previous thread - post in the right place and you might get lucky.

sorry, my bad :( . i haven't read the rules neither i knew there was a place to request invitations.

i'll better check those rules then...

i have fixed my problem with the -sh-2.05b# error..

I went into my bios and reset to load safe defaults.. then went and made my changes..

then rebooted and the install started and didnt get dropped into the shell...

i dont know which setting caused it but hey it works.. i will be testing different options in the bios later on to see which causes it , but for now im glad its working.

Hello ,

i have i little problem. I use the Jas Intelamd Macosx 10.4.6 Install DVD

The installation works fine, without VMware. Boot from DVD and install all to my Harddisk.

Perfect.

I reboot and i get the Error : b0error

before the boot process starts.

Hmmm , whats that?

greez Freefloat