DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

@MaLd0n,

Just wanted to clarify the Asus Maximus Rampage Formula patch. That motherboard is an Asus Maximus Formula but converted to an ASus Rampage Formula Bios 0902.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showth...page-conversion

Do you have a patch specific for the Asus Maximus Formula? Maybe that patch would work for both not sure?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1738687

• Like 1

@MaLd0n,

Just wanted to clarify the Asus Maximus Rampage Formula patch. That motherboard is an Asus Maximus Formula but converted to an ASus Rampage Formula Bios 0902.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showth...page-conversion

Do you have a patch specific for the Asus Maximus Formula? Maybe that patch would work for both not sure?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1738687

Both mobos are ICH9?

Still no USB after 10.6.8...

Maybe it's because i boot with HackBoot V7, it doesn't reads my DSDT from Extra?

boot from HD

you can try the Chameleon's fix

USBBusFix=Yes

USB is Built In in system profiler?

Both mobos are ICH9?

Northbridge

Both are ICH9R

Maximus Formula = X38 Chipset

Rampage Formula = X48 chipset

Southbridge

Both have the same ADI 1988B 8 Audio

Both have the same Marvel Yukon Dual Gigabit Lan AI NET2

Northbridge

Both are ICH9R

Maximus Formula = X38 Chipset

Rampage Formula = X48 chipset

Southbridge

Both have the same ADI 1988B 8 Audio

Both have the same Marvel Yukon Dual Gigabit Lan AI NET2

yes

work

B.png

boot from HD

you can try the Chameleon's fix

USBBusFix=Yes

USB is Built In in system profiler?

The fix doesn't solve the problem, and i can't boot from HD after 10.6.8 update.

If i boot from HD I get a KP on AppleIntelCPU (with and without NullCPU) and if i boot from HackBoot i get no USB at all, tried all ports.

During boot it says something about some USBHub extension, that it can't be loaded and it causes some USB port resets. But nothing is connected to USB except Apple keyboard and Samsung mouse...

I'm having issues with the DSDT created using Auto Patcher 0.6. I have a Gigabyte Z68X-UD4-B3 F7 with an i7 2600k. I used Auto Patcher to generate my DSDT and then added GFX0 and HDAU devices to get audio over the HDMI port of my Diamond HD6850.

Computer goes to sleep fine but when i try to wake it, i get device removal errors for my USB drives. I have to use the power button to wake the system. If i try to use my usb keyboard or mouse to wake the system, the screen stays dark and i have to unplug my keyboard and plug it back in in order to get it recognized by the system.

Something with the power management of the USB devices seems wrong. I've attached my dsdt in hopes that someone knows what is wrong. This is the only thing standing between me and a fully functioning hack.

dsdt.aml.zip

Attaching an original DSDT from an HP dv7-4285dx. Submitted also with Auto-Patcher utility

Core i5-460m

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6370 s

IDT High Definition Audio

Intel Centrino Wimax 6250

Any help would be appreciated. 10.6.8 does not seem to like it as is.

-D

I'm having issues with the DSDT created using Auto Patcher 0.6. I have a Gigabyte Z68X-UD4-B3 F7 with an i7 2600k. I used Auto Patcher to generate my DSDT and then added GFX0 and HDAU devices to get audio over the HDMI port of my Diamond HD6850.

Computer goes to sleep fine but when i try to wake it, i get device removal errors for my USB drives. I have to use the power button to wake the system. If i try to use my usb keyboard or mouse to wake the system, the screen stays dark and i have to unplug my keyboard and plug it back in in order to get it recognized by the system.

Something with the power management of the USB devices seems wrong. I've attached my dsdt in hopes that someone knows what is wrong. This is the only thing standing between me and a fully functioning hack.

try it

dsdt.rcork.zip

Attaching an original DSDT from an HP dv7-4285dx. Submitted also with Auto-Patcher utility

Core i5-460m

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6370 s

IDT High Definition Audio

Intel Centrino Wimax 6250

Any help would be appreciated. 10.6.8 does not seem to like it as is.

-D

use Generic DV6 Nehalem

this will work

Hello,

recently I got a Toshiba Qosmio x500-10W.

I have created a DSDT with Auto-Patcher and everything works, also Firewire and Express Card.

Only bluetooth (and probably card reader, haven't tested yet) and wifi don't work.

For wifi I have to replace the card, no other way, I know.

But for bluetooth can it be a DSDT problem?

Attached you can find send_me.zip and DSDT.dsl.

Thanks in advance.

PS:

Also noticed

AppleLPC::start - RCBA not enabled

Can it be fixed?

send_me.zip

dsdt.dsl.zip

Hello,

recently I got a Toshiba Qosmio x500-10W.

I have created a DSDT with Auto-Patcher and everything works, also Firewire and Express Card.

Only bluetooth (and probably card reader, haven't tested yet) and wifi don't work.

For wifi I have to replace the card, no other way, I know.

But for bluetooth can it be a DSDT problem?

Attached you can find send_me.zip and DSDT.dsl.

Thanks in advance.

PS:

Also noticed

AppleLPC::start - RCBA not enabled

Can it be fixed?

bluetooth is a problem

I have no idea about it

remove EvOreboot

Realized I forgot the sendme. Attached. Thanks, -D

(This is from a fairly clean osxrescue partition running 10.6.3)

dsdt.diesel14.zip

Dear Mald0n,

i have a hp mini 1101-1169TU with 1gb ram and biosf17. everytime i try to patch the dsdt, i keep have that failed build error. so i extract my dsdt using DSDTSE. but i got many error when i try to compile it. can u please fix this dsdt.dsl for me?

Thanks in advance.

dsdt.harimurtie.zip

try it

dsdt.rcork.zip

use Generic DV6 Nehalem

this will work

Thanks MaLdOn, unfortunately it didn't work. I still need to unplug/replug to get keyboard working. My USB bluetooth module stays disconnected and it ejects any USB drives i have.

Also, my system wakes itself from sleep immediately after going to sleep. The kernel log shows "kernel: Wake reason: ?". Any ideas

Thanks MaLdOn, unfortunately it didn't work. I still need to unplug/replug to get keyboard working. My USB bluetooth module stays disconnected and it ejects any USB drives i have.

Also, my system wakes itself from sleep immediately after going to sleep. The kernel log shows "kernel: Wake reason: ?". Any ideas

I have no idea

is also happening in original mac

Hi MaLd0n,

I work greatly appreciate if you could patch my dsdt for an HP Probook 4730s, I would like to enable sleep, Native power mangement. I also can't seem to get HD3000 to work with QE/CI in Lion and native resolution. Audio is working with VoodooHDA, trackpad and Keyboard are working using ApplePCIPS2Nub and ApplePS2Controller. Wifi and Ethernet are not working

Here are my specs:

* Intel® Core™ i5-2410M (2.30 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache)

* Graphics: ATi 4690m and Intel HD3000 (Switchable)

* Sound: Intel High Definition Audio

* Wifi:Atheros AR5B195

* Ethernet: RTL 8188

* Mouse/TrackPad; Synaptic PS2

* Keyboard : PS2

dsdt_HP_Probook_4730s_Vanilla.aml.zip

Thanx for your time.

Hi,

will the Auto Patcher work with the 1600-D800?

I see only "4Core1600 DVI" is this maybe similiar?

Thanks.

send me files

see the first post

Hi MaLd0n,

I work greatly appreciate if you could patch my dsdt for an HP Probook 4730s, I would like to enable sleep, Native power mangement. I also can't seem to get HD3000 to work with QE/CI in Lion and native resolution. Audio is working with VoodooHDA, trackpad and Keyboard are working using ApplePCIPS2Nub and ApplePS2Controller. Wifi and Ethernet are not working

Here are my specs:

* Intel® Core™ i5-2410M (2.30 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache)

* Graphics: ATi 4690m and Intel HD3000 (Switchable)

* Sound: Intel High Definition Audio

* Wifi:Atheros AR5B195

* Ethernet: RTL 8188

* Mouse/TrackPad; Synaptic PS2

* Keyboard : PS2

dsdt_HP_Probook_4730s_Vanilla.aml.zip

Thanx for your time.

dsdt.DavidAnberlin.zip