DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

Hi Maldon sorry for beeing maybe too annoying, the runme app that I've downloaded, is ok if I run it with the currently config? so dsdt patched loaded, audio and ethernet kexts, and chimera from [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]??? the other chameleon pkg that you posted, what I need to do with It??? thanks again!!

hey mald0n could you plz make this dsdt for my asus p5n72-t premium thx my ps2 port doesn't work so i type this with a virtual keyboard thx

And could you add a PS/2 fix becauce I just have one PS/2 port on the back on my asus (chipset= 780i)

And it is for just a keyboard or mouse it can be both in. I need it for a ps/2 keyboard ( I'm on Lion 10.7.1)

Thank you so mutch!!!

And could you add a PS/2 fix becauce I just have one PS/2 port on the back on my asus (chipset= 780i)

And it is for just a keyboard or mouse it can be both in. I need it for a ps/2 keyboard ( I'm on Lion 10.7.1)

Thank you so mutch!!!

What?

fix PS2 in DSDT?

I have no idea

Trying to get the new laptop to work with mac os x, but it seems no one has anything like this computer running mac os x ;) can you help me with the dsdt ?

It's a fujitsu s761, it's a core i5 with sandy bridge and a intel hd 3000. I've got LAN working with the e1000 driver, but sound (alc269) and wireless (Atheros AR9287) don't work (along with the bluetooth, and other stuff like sd, usb3..)

./lspci -i ../local/share/pci.ids.gz -nn
pcilib: 0000:00:02.0 64-bit device address ignored.
00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:0104] (rev 09)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:0126] (rev 09)
00:16.0 Communication controller [0780]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c3a] (rev 04)
00:16.3 Serial controller [0700]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c3d] (rev 04)
00:19.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1502] (rev 04)
00:1a.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c2d] (rev 04)
00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c20] (rev 04)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c10] (rev b4)
00:1c.2 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c14] (rev b4)
00:1c.3 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c16] (rev b4)
00:1c.4 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c18] (rev b4)
00:1c.7 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c1e] (rev b4)
00:1d.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c26] (rev 04)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c4f] (rev 04)
00:1f.2 SATA controller [0106]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c03] (rev 04)
00:1f.3 SMBus [0c05]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c22] (rev 04)
02:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Atheros Communications Inc. Unknown device [168c:002e] (rev 01)
03:00.0 USB Controller [0c03]: NEC Corporation Unknown device [1033:0194] (rev 04)
0d:00.0 SD Host controller [0805]: O2 Micro, Inc. Unknown device [1217:8221] (rev 05)

send_me.zip

@MaLd0n

First, thank you for your passion and dedication.

Second, If I could pick up all the knowledge in an hour about DSDT I would be doing this myself.

Hello,

I am looking to get a DSDT made up for an Acer Aspire 5745 laptop ( Intel i3-380M[2.53ghz} , 4GB)

I have tried using that DSDTSE program, it compiled with zero errors.

I have attached its dumps.

OBVIOUSLY the hiccup I am having are the patches needed.

I was recommended to your site initially as you have the 5745g.

I attempted to use your tool {FreakingAmazingByTheWay} !

And no dice , obviously its probably because its trying to patch the GPU ( G model has NVIDIA ).

So interestingly enough one model up 5750, the I/O is almost identical !

Only major difference I can tell spec wise is GPU model ( i3-2310m vi i3-380m ) and RAM.

But again I figure you must do some really specific edits and your tool hangs on application.

I even attempted booting from a half baked DSDT I pulled out of the app and no luck :/.

So please help me out with your genius, I am looking to get a vanilla lion set up.

My major hiccup is I can install SL no problem , but cant do a Lion upgrade without updating.

And I can update SL all the way without a DSDT.

Even when I remove IOPlatform.kext, Ive gotten it to install 1 out of 12 attempts and never to boot !

Again thank you in advance for your help !

DSDTFiles.zip

Trying to get the new laptop to work with mac os x, but it seems no one has anything like this computer running mac os x ;) can you help me with the dsdt ?

It's a fujitsu s761, it's a core i5 with sandy bridge and a intel hd 3000. I've got LAN working with the e1000 driver, but sound (alc269) and wireless (Atheros AR9287) don't work (along with the bluetooth, and other stuff like sd, usb3..)

./lspci -i ../local/share/pci.ids.gz -nn
pcilib: 0000:00:02.0 64-bit device address ignored.
00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:0104] (rev 09)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:0126] (rev 09)
00:16.0 Communication controller [0780]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c3a] (rev 04)
00:16.3 Serial controller [0700]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c3d] (rev 04)
00:19.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1502] (rev 04)
00:1a.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c2d] (rev 04)
00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c20] (rev 04)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c10] (rev b4)
00:1c.2 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c14] (rev b4)
00:1c.3 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c16] (rev b4)
00:1c.4 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c18] (rev b4)
00:1c.7 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c1e] (rev b4)
00:1d.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c26] (rev 04)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c4f] (rev 04)
00:1f.2 SATA controller [0106]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c03] (rev 04)
00:1f.3 SMBus [0c05]: Intel Corporation Unknown device [8086:1c22] (rev 04)
02:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Atheros Communications Inc. Unknown device [168c:002e] (rev 01)
03:00.0 USB Controller [0c03]: NEC Corporation Unknown device [1033:0194] (rev 04)
0d:00.0 SD Host controller [0805]: O2 Micro, Inc. Unknown device [1217:8221] (rev 05)

dsdt.ghostzip.zip

• Like 1

@MaLd0n

First, thank you for your passion and dedication.

Second, If I could pick up all the knowledge in an hour about DSDT I would be doing this myself.

Hello,

I am looking to get a DSDT made up for an Acer Aspire 5745 laptop ( Intel i3-380M[2.53ghz} , 4GB)

I have tried using that DSDTSE program, it compiled with zero errors.

I have attached its dumps.

OBVIOUSLY the hiccup I am having are the patches needed.

I was recommended to your site initially as you have the 5745g.

I attempted to use your tool {FreakingAmazingByTheWay} !

And no dice , obviously its probably because its trying to patch the GPU ( G model has NVIDIA ).

So interestingly enough one model up 5750, the I/O is almost identical !

Only major difference I can tell spec wise is GPU model ( i3-2310m vi i3-380m ) and RAM.

But again I figure you must do some really specific edits and your tool hangs on application.

I even attempted booting from a half baked DSDT I pulled out of the app and no luck :/.

So please help me out with your genius, I am looking to get a vanilla lion set up.

My major hiccup is I can install SL no problem , but cant do a Lion upgrade without updating.

And I can update SL all the way without a DSDT.

Even when I remove IOPlatform.kext, Ive gotten it to install 1 out of 12 attempts and never to boot !

Again thank you in advance for your help !

dsdt.gr4ndstre4m.zip

DSDT is OK

the problem may be another

It's all ok now! Thank you! One more request and my hackintosh is complete :P. Do you think you can integrate sstd into dsdt? Seems like my cpu stays in 2.1Ghz always, and i need it dinamicaly changed. Ihave attached also the ssdt.dsl. Tell me if you need something else in order to achive this.

send_me.zip

It's all ok now! Thank you! One more request and my hackintosh is complete :). Do you think you can integrate sstd into dsdt? Seems like my cpu stays in 2.1Ghz always, and i need it dinamicaly changed. Ihave attached also the ssdt.dsl. Tell me if you need something else in order to achive this.

you need a nativePM

LPC loaded?

run on terminal

kextstat | grep LPC

hi MaLd0n,

its my new everest file, when dvdrw instaled on my mobo.

can you help me to regenerate my dsdt?

Thanks be for

use same DSDT

you need a nativePM

LPC loaded?

run on terminal

kextstat | grep LPC

use same DSDT

72 0 0xffffff7f815aa000 0x3000 0x3000 com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (1.5.1) <9 5 4 3>

my fan is always on even on battery and idle. i use aimp kext pathced with speestep lion

10.6/10.6.7

ioreg -lw0 | grep CSTInfo

IN 10.6.8 AND LION

ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers

kids-MacBook-Pro:~ kid$ ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers

| | | "AICPMVers" = 19136773

kids-MacBook-Pro:~ kid$

i use lion pstate an cstate set to yes in boot.plist

German

Ich hoffe du kannst mir helfen. Ich habe eine Atheros 9280 Wlan Karte. Sie läuft auch sehr gut aber wenn ich den PC vom Ruhezustand aufwache findet die Atheros 9280 keine Netzwerke mehr. Ich muss den PC erst wieder neu starten dann findet die Atheros 9280 wieder Netzwerke.

Englisch

I hope you can help me. I have an Atheros 9280 wifi card. It runs very well but when I wake the PC from hibernation, the Atheros 9280 is no longer networks. I have to restart your PC again until it finds the network again Atheros 9280.

send_me.zip

post-228956-1313848373_thumb.png

post-228956-1313848384_thumb.png

post-228956-1313848390_thumb.png

As I try to compile the DSDT (now I'm doing it without [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url]) I see there's still a compile error:

dsdt.dsl 36: External (\TNOT)

Name already exists in scope ^ (\TNOT)

How to fix this ? I assume I cannot just rename one (?)...

dsdt.mmvie.zip

@Maldon

Now I've added cstate and pstate strings to the boot plist and the temps are finally normal! 41c on both cores, on high load on PT max temp 45c (so I don't know why in Lion those strings where causing KP, maybe because I was using a patched dsdt extracted from a running version of mac osx already patched with [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url])

I've got only one problem, after sleep, restart and power off, the bluetooth dongle is recognized automatically without need to reconnect it physically, but if i power off the pc and if I also disconnect the power outlet (as I do everytime i leave the studio room), after loggin in it isn't recognized and I need to manually disconnect and reconnect it from the usb port, why??

thanks

Thank you for the ARQUIVOS.zip file -

I will have time tonight or tomorrow to change my /Extra and /Extra/Extensions and /System/Library/Extensions folders on the Sony Vaio notebook. Do I only use the kext extension files you have included in the archive zip file you have posted, or do I still need to retain all of the other current kext extension files in /Extra/Extensions?

Those currently used kext files in /Extra/Extensions folder are:

BroadcomWiFiInjector.kext;

ElliottForceLegacyRTC.kext;

IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext;

IOATAFamily.kext;

IONetworkingFamily.kext;

LegacyAppleYukon2.kext;

NullCPUPowerManagement.kext;

TotallyFixStillWaiting.kext;

fakesmc.kext (Your updated version to be used in /Extra/Extensions folder);

AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext (Your version of this to be inserted in /System/Library/Extensions);

VoodooBattery.kext (Your version to be inserted in /System/Library/Extensions); and

ApplePS2Controller.kext (Is this kext file being replaced by the VoodooPS2Controller.kext, VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext, VoodooPS2Mouse.kext and VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext files in /System/Library/Extensions that you have provided, and therefore, it is no longer needed?).

nesnfsn in sunny South Florida

German

Ich hoffe du kannst mir helfen. Ich habe eine Atheros 9280 Wlan Karte. Sie läuft auch sehr gut aber wenn ich den PC vom Ruhezustand aufwache findet die Atheros 9280 keine Netzwerke mehr. Ich muss den PC erst wieder neu starten dann findet die Atheros 9280 wieder Netzwerke.

Englisch

I hope you can help me. I have an Atheros 9280 wifi card. It runs very well but when I wake the PC from hibernation, the Atheros 9280 is no longer networks. I have to restart your PC again until it finds the network again Atheros 9280.

I have no idea about it

As I try to compile the DSDT (now I'm doing it without [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url]) I see there's still a compile error:

dsdt.dsl 36: External (\TNOT)

Name already exists in scope ^ (\TNOT)

How to fix this ? I assume I cannot just rename one (?)...

remove External (\TNOT) and compile

into definitionblock code_regex External\s\(\\TNOT\) remove_matched

@Maldon

Now I've added cstate and pstate strings to the boot plist and the temps are finally normal! 41c on both cores, on high load on PT max temp 45c (so I don't know why in Lion those strings where causing KP, maybe because I was using a patched dsdt extracted from a running version of mac osx already patched with [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url])

I've got only one problem, after sleep, restart and power off, the bluetooth dongle is recognized automatically without need to reconnect it physically, but if i power off the pc and if I also disconnect the power outlet (as I do everytime i leave the studio room), after loggin in it isn't recognized and I need to manually disconnect and reconnect it from the usb port, why??

thanks

I have no idea

Bluetooth has caused many problems in Real Mac also

Thank you for the ARQUIVOS.zip file -

I will have time tonight or tomorrow to change my /Extra and /Extra/Extensions and /System/Library/Extensions folders on the Sony Vaio notebook. Do I only use the kext extension files you have included in the archive zip file you have posted, or do I still need to retain all of the other current kext extension files in /Extra/Extensions?

Those currently used kext files in /Extra/Extensions folder are:

BroadcomWiFiInjector.kext;

ElliottForceLegacyRTC.kext;

IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext;

IOATAFamily.kext;

IONetworkingFamily.kext;

LegacyAppleYukon2.kext;

NullCPUPowerManagement.kext;

TotallyFixStillWaiting.kext;

fakesmc.kext (Your updated version to be used in /Extra/Extensions folder);

AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext (Your version of this to be inserted in /System/Library/Extensions);

VoodooBattery.kext (Your version to be inserted in /System/Library/Extensions); and

ApplePS2Controller.kext (Is this kext file being replaced by the VoodooPS2Controller.kext, VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext, VoodooPS2Mouse.kext and VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext files in /System/Library/Extensions that you have provided, and therefore, it is no longer needed?).

nesnfsn in sunny South Florida

+ PS2 + VOODOOBATERY

this topic is about DSDT

do not be afraid of making mistakes

make tests

Englisch

Try to apply the following fix, which will change sub-system id to that of Apple. (via)

Device (ARPT)
               {
                   Name (_ADR, Zero)
                   Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
                   {
                       Store (Package (0x06)
                           {
                               "device-id", 
                               Unicode ("*"), 
                               "subsystem-id", 
                               Buffer (0x04)
                               {
                                   0x8F, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
                               }, 
                               "subsystem-vendor-id", 
                               Buffer (0x04)
                               {
                                   0x6B, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00
                               }
                           }, Local0)
                       DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                       Return (Local0)
                   }
               }