DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

Hi mate! do you mind taking a glimpse to this dsdt?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363153/dsdt_wind_u100

its from a MSI wind notebook u100.

Thanks in advance :)

dsdt.anibalin.zip

hi mald0n,hi all

i try to patch my dsdt to fix sleep/wake, but :(

can you please help me with my DSDT ;)

My System

Lenovo Z460 i3 m380 @ 2.53GHz

4GB RAM

Nvidia 310M 512Mb

thanks b'4

Sorry for my english

send_me.zip

dsdt.fauzan.zip

question:

recently updated to 10.7 and then 10.7.1. used xmove method, went flawlessly.

one issue that is a carry-over from 10.6 is that auto-sleep doesn't work. energy saver correctly set. it doesn't really bug me but i thought since i was going to Lion i would try to fix it.

so i patched the dsdt for my board - ga-ep35-ds3l - from a dsdt that i extracted in windows using everest. replaced my current one, rebooted. no fix for auto-sleep that way. it's no big deal, it was just something to try.

but the interesting thing is now audio is not working. no other changes to the set up except the auto-patched dsdt. i reverted to my earlier dsdt and audio returned. something in there not working right, and mostly for curiosity where i should check the auto-patched dsdt for the audio so that i can compare?

question:

recently updated to 10.7 and then 10.7.1. used xmove method, went flawlessly.

one issue that is a carry-over from 10.6 is that auto-sleep doesn't work. energy saver correctly set. it doesn't really bug me but i thought since i was going to Lion i would try to fix it.

so i patched the dsdt for my board - ga-ep35-ds3l - from a dsdt that i extracted in windows using everest. replaced my current one, rebooted. no fix for auto-sleep that way. it's no big deal, it was just something to try.

but the interesting thing is now audio is not working. no other changes to the set up except the auto-patched dsdt. i reverted to my earlier dsdt and audio returned. something in there not working right, and mostly for curiosity where i should check the auto-patched dsdt for the audio so that i can compare?

I use id 12

see the old device HDEF

and make the change

Auto-sleep

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=182535

DSDT Auto-Patcher Gigabyte Z68

DSDT_Auto_Patcher_Z68.app.zip

GA Z68A-D3-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68A-D3H-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68AP-D3, last modified May 24

GA Z68MA-D2H-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68MX-UD2H-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68P-DS3, last modified May 24

GA Z68X-UD3-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68X-UD3H-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68X-UD3P-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68X-UD3R-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68X-UD4-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68X-UD5-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68X-UD7-B3, last modified May 24

GA Z68XP-D3, last modified May 24

GA Z68XP-UD3, last modified May 24

GA Z68XP-UD3-iSSD, last modified May 24

Nice Job MaLd0n,

There is a thread over at TonyMacX86 on the GA Z68X-UD4-B3 install of Lion. They are using the DSDT from tony's Database supplied by MacMan and they are complaining that the board will not sleep/wake properly.

Is the Sleep/Wake some type of script that might be lacking in their DSDT? Maybe some USB script sometimes if not edited properly can cause this?

ANyhow I am going to compare your patched DSDT with the one over there.

Would you happen to have a Vanilla DSDT original I can try with Auto patcher? I will be buying this board soon but want to make sure sleep/wake is working before I do. I guess I could have someone from over their test it after I make one with auto patcher.

Here is the MacMan one:

DSDT_GA_Z68X_UD4_B3_F7_1.aml.zip

Nice Job MaLd0n,

There is a thread over at TonyMacX86 on the GA Z68X-UD4-B3 install of Lion. They are using the DSDT from tony's Database supplied by MacMan and they are complaining that the board will not sleep/wake properly.

Is the Sleep/Wake some type of script that might be lacking in their DSDT? Maybe some USB script sometimes if not edited properly can cause this?

ANyhow I am going to compare your patched DSDT with the one over there.

Would you happen to have a Vanilla DSDT original I can try with Auto patcher? I will be buying this board soon but want to make sure sleep/wake is working before I do. I guess I could have someone from over their test it after I make one with auto patcher

use the new Auto-patcher

http://olarila.com/auto-patcher/aplist.pl

update patches

work well for me

wake from keyboard is a problem

I use power button

Hi MaLd0n,

Running 10.7 and trying to make everything work here. 2 most important things to go are audio & USB 2.0.

- You already enabled audio in DSDT (I think, still learning about DSDT as I go :D ). Means I need to patch AppleHDA...

- USB 3.0 works (other you patched it in DSDT previous time, other it works out of the box). Can you tell me why it works?

- USB 2.0 does not respond. Can you pls have a look?

Mobo: Alienware M14xR1

Chipset: Intel HM67

Audio: Realtek ALC665 (device_id=0665 / vendor_id=10EC)

EDIT: where to find LegacyHDA ?

send_me.zip

Hi MaLd0n,

Running 10.7 and trying to make everything work here. 2 most important things to go are audio & USB 2.0.

- You already enabled audio in DSDT (I think, still learning about DSDT as I go :D ). Means I need to patch AppleHDA...

- USB 3.0 works (other you patched it in DSDT previous time, other it works out of the box). Can you tell me why it works?

- USB 2.0 does not respond. Can you pls have a look?

Mobo: Alienware M14xR1

Chipset: Intel HM67

Audio: Realtek ALC665 (device_id=0665 / vendor_id=10EC)

EDIT: where to find LegacyHDA ?

Use clean install

Hi MaLd0n

I've been using the DSDT generated for my GA-965P-S3 by your auto patcher. Yesterday I managed to get the rear mic input (pink) working in my edited AppleHDA kext by making it appear as internal. This gave me a "fmikey" sound assertion on boot.

I heard that adding a fix to the DSDT might solve this, so I added one, but the sound assertion still remains. In fact, after restoring my original DSDT the mic still worked, so I don't know if the edit I made to the DSDT worked at all.

Could you take a quick look at it when you can? The archive contains the original DSDT from your auto patcher and the one I edited with the mikey "fix".

Thanks!

mikey.zip

dsdt.evoluzionne.zip

Hi MaLd0n

I've been using the DSDT generated for my GA-965P-S3 by your auto patcher. Yesterday I managed to get the rear mic input (pink) working in my edited AppleHDA kext by making it appear as internal. This gave me a "fmikey" sound assertion on boot.

I heard that adding a fix to the DSDT might solve this, so I added one, but the sound assertion still remains. In fact, after restoring my original DSDT the mic still worked, so I don't know if the edit I made to the DSDT worked at all.

Could you take a quick look at it when you can? The archive contains the original DSDT from your auto patcher and the one I edited with the mikey "fix".

Thanks!

http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=465

Thanks MaLdOn, unfortunately it didn't work. I still need to unplug/replug to get keyboard working. My USB bluetooth module stays disconnected and it ejects any USB drives i have.

Also, my system wakes itself from sleep immediately after going to sleep. The kernel log shows "kernel: Wake reason: ?". Any ideas

Ok, i solved the problem of my system immediately waking from sleep. The culprit was the power supply. I swapped it out and the system goes to sleep. However, now i can't wake it up. If i press the power button it starts to wake, immediately turns off and then reboots. And yes, i have "Start up automatically after a power failure" checked in my Energy preferences.

Any suggestions on how to fix a computer that reboots instead of waking?

Ok, i solved the problem of my system immediately waking from sleep. The culprit was the power supply. I swapped it out and the system goes to sleep. However, now i can't wake it up. If i press the power button it starts to wake, immediately turns off and then reboots. And yes, i have "Start up automatically after a power failure" checked in my Energy preferences.

Any suggestions on how to fix a computer that reboots instead of waking?

read datasheet and acpi specs

common problem with Gigabyte mobos too

but the fix will not work for you

I have attached the Send Me file for you. I have been using a dsdt.aml from a similar Samsung laptop. I guess it's time to use one from my specific laptop. Here are the specs:

Samsung R530

Core i3 350m - 2.26

Nvidia 310m

ALC269 sound

Atheros 9285 wireless

Thanks

extract from Windows

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225991

PLZ can you make my'n.

I need a dsdt to patch my nVidia GTS250 1GB in it.

But I already posted this but you forgot me :(

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&id=100585

THX ANYWAY!! :D

And could you plz tell how I use the AD1998B fix kext you posted? I installed it but still no sound??

hei mald0n, i want a help here. i'm a newbie and install leohazard 10.6.6i with all working except wifi (intel chipset is not available now) and sleep. here i upload sendme.zip hope you can make a dsdt for fully working sleep :D my mobo is detected (when running CPU ID in win7), MS-1435

a big thx if you can help me with dsdt.aml and how to use it :dev:

my laptop:

forsa-5682 (local branded in Indonesia, but with barebone MSI)

core2duo T9300

ram 2GB

NVdia 9600m GT (work like a charm just using graphis enabler=yes)

:(

send_me.zip

Hi @MaLd0n,

Would you help me with your opinion. If I wake from sleep with working SpeedStep (C/P States), the power of the Hacky drops down dramaticly ( I mean grapchis .. and geekbench score). If I dont use Generate C/P States, no problem .., hacky wakes up with full power ..

Is this some DSDT problem .. or ... What do you think ..?

This problem is in OS X Lion, in Snow Leopard everthing is perfect.

PLZ can you make my'n.

I need a dsdt to patch my nVidia GTS250 1GB in it.

But I already posted this but you forgot me :(

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&id=100585

THX ANYWAY!! :D

And could you plz tell how I use the AD1998B fix kext you posted? I installed it but still no sound??

Video

use GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Audio

use the search forum

MaLd0n,

I am working on an HP 4530s and the tonymac forums sent me here.

Specs:

HP ProBook 4530s (XU015UT#ABA) Notebook Intel Core i3 2310M(2.10GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory DDR3 1333 320GB HDD 7200rpm DVD Super Multi Intel HD Graphics 3000

Chipset: Intel HM65

Atheros 802.11b/g/n WiFi (1 x 1)

Bluetooth 3.0 + HS Combo

Would you create a patched dsdt.aml for me, por favor? Thank you for your hard work!

send_me.zip